• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Senran Kagura Community Thread: Cuteness Is Justice, Ninjas Are Life

Alfebit

Banned
anigif_enhanced-29489-1407159049-4_preview.gif

Disappointed NA doesn't get all those editions but I'm glad the game is coming.

GuardianE

Santa May Claus
I would totally join now that they dropped it to 30$ but the closest Best Buy is an hour an forty-five from where I live.

I usually just order stuff shipped from them. But I don't know if they will be offering release date delivery. Hmmm. Maybe I should pre-order in store.

That's what I'm hoping for too--they stocked Versus to my surprise. I always just get it shipped. Stores are gross

I only like going to stores because I like to physically look at things and have them in my hands. They always told us to put products in peoples hands when I was a manager at GameStop... tends to work for me, but I do it myself... If I pick it up an look at it, chances are I buy it...

SerTapTap

I only like going to stores because I like to physically look at things and have them in my hands. They always told us to put products in peoples hands when I was a manager at GameStop... tends to work for me, but I do it myself... If I pick it up an look at it, chances are I buy it...

Eh, doesn't mean much for me...but it's a thing, a weird psychology thing I find deeply annoying honestly. It's a game, I know what I'm getting. I'm fine with having it shipped. Feeling it isn't going to make it any more real. Only used or one of a kind stuff would I really want to see in person before buying.

SerTapTap

Weird, searching for Senran Kagura on Best Buy I noticed two listings for the anime: one and two. They both allege to be blu ray but I kind of assume the $10 cheaper one is DVD? Is this actually decent and does it come with any extras? $60 seems pretty steep especially since I never watch...basically anything

Ill probably be the only person who preorders both games at our location, and I couldnt care less.

Weird, searching for Senran Kagura on Best Buy I noticed two listings for the anime: one and two. They both allege to be blu ray but I kind of assume the $10 cheaper one is DVD? Is this actually decent and does it come with any extras? $60 seems pretty steep especially since I never watch...basically anything

Ones a limited edition box set in a fancy box and the other is just a blu ray case. I have the limited edition.

GuardianE

Santa May Claus
Ordered the Shinobi Edition.

It's odd. Going through the checkout process, the final price for the game without shipping is less than the listed price. Did that happen for everyone else?

Spamification1

Neo Member
Ordered the Shinobi Edition.

It's odd. Going through the checkout process, the final price for the game without shipping is less than the listed price. Did that happen for everyone else?

Same thing happened to me. Can't say if it was meant to happen or if we're just special cases though.

SerTapTap

Ill probably be the only person who preorders both games at our location, and I couldnt care less.

Ones a limited edition box set in a fancy box and the other is just a blu ray case. I have the limited edition.

The $50 one is listed as the limited edition though and doesn't have a blu ray logo (but still says blu ray). I am confuse

Was scrolling down twitter timeline.. Did anyone else see the standee of Yumi with oppai built in or the display where you stick your hand in the girls bust? Try getting that in a US store..

Small update on SK 2:

The Early Bird and Ultimate Shinobi Edition are both labeled as sold out now, but both the Happy Boobs and Shinobi Edition are still available.

*grumblegrumble*

Maybe since they sold out in less than an hour theyll make more. :\

I mean their site does say if the demand is high enough they will make more after all...

Side note: Really getting pretty excited with the SK drive this month. We got SK2 announcement, SK EV little over 2 weeks, SK x DOA cross over costumes in DOA at the end of the month, new Katsu figure releases next month, preorders started for yet another Katsu and Hibari figure, the third manga is releasing soon, the animation gets released next month in hard copy.

So much SK stuff. So little time... z_z

Top Bottom