• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Senran Kagura: Shinovi Versus |OT| Life Returns to Vita

Xenocthul

I'm okay with Ikaruga being that high. I don't understand the apparent hate for Hibari though. I generally liked Hibari in Burst.

mao2

Hikage and Mirai are waaaaaay too low. And is that Imu all the way at the bottom?! Imu is my favorite of the new girls! How blasphemous! ;)

-Tom
Whoa, what's so good about Yumi that gets her such a huge lead?
Well, this was actually a "I'm the Cover Girl!" vote rather than a real popularity contest. The winner would be featured on the cover of the bonus artbook. It was held before the game was released, so fans didn't know much about the new characters at that time. I suppose Yumi won because she's the "protagonist" of this game?

ShinMaruku

I don't know. You tell me.

Note: don't click when at school/work, but who I am joking? we're in Senran Kagura thread.

185jevfdq6ohjjpg.jpg

My reaction.

Nyoro SF

Ikaruga, Ryoubi and Yomi's positions are good. Pollsters have good taste. Yumi's position is strange... I didn't think she was that interesting.

Well, this was actually a "I'm the Cover Girl!" vote rather than a real popularity contest. The winner would be featured on the cover of the bonus artbook. It was held before the game was released, so fans didn't know much about the new characters at that time. I suppose Yumi won because she's the "protagonist" of this game?

Oh I see.

cpooi

Shop's getting ready for Life and Hometown come the 15th.

Proudly put my name in the Vita pre-order list as "staff. Initial premiums onegaishimasu!" in caps.
BzwksVICUAErk-e.jpg

Dibs on the poster if my colleagues aren't calling them.

Sucks that DLC concerns prevents me from getting XSEED's "Let's Get Physical" edition (if it was brought in), since Rin and Daidouji-senpai ;_;

I did get the Ys: Memories of Celceta Silver Anniversary Edition though. That was a really nice package.

What's the difference between the Asia version with initial premiums and Xseeds's one (apart from the region)? Is it just the box? The pic of the initial premiums looks the same as the Xseed ones. Cause if I'm not wrong, Muramasa Rebirth had the same LE for Asia and the West, so it is possible that Marvelous doesn't screw us over (apart from DLC, but that's another matter).

Hopefully we get retail Dekamori (English), since the Chinese version is also getting one.

mao2

This was done right before the release, and reason Murakumo got 2nd is that they revealed her face with mask taken off.

And I'd imagine which character ppl like the most may change a lot after they finish all missions. Basically all of them have some interesting story behind them.
Yeah, Murakumo definitely would've ranked a lot lower if her mask wasn't removed. Hopefully they'll conduct another poll for Estival Versus so we can see the latest results.

Imouto

Banned
Now i see how the teams were chosen for PS4 and Vita limited editions of Estival Versus :\ (ice girl's team for PS4, white haired girl's team for Vita)

Geez, man. Don't be so negative. They have Homura for Vita limited edition box.

I'm buying the PS4 one anyway.

I'm sorry if its been asked an discussed before. But will this be playable on PlayStation TV?

Currently, no.
It won't be compatible right away, but it should be compatible shortly after release -- there were a few complications with this title that needed to be taken care of.

Akiba's Trip shooooould be compatible from launch, though. Keyword "shooooould." ;)

(Partially because of the touchscreen puzzles, though, I'm afraid Ys Celceta will likely not be compatible at all until we're able to release the patch for it -- which we are looking into.)

-Tom

Now i see how the teams were chosen for PS4 and Vita limited editions of Estival Versus :\ (ice girl's team for PS4, white haired girl's team for Vita)

Geez, man. Don't be so negative. They have Homura for Vita limited edition box.

I'm buying the PS4 one anyway.

I'm sorry if its been asked an discussed before. But will this be playable on PlayStation TV?

Currently, no.
It won't be compatible right away, but it should be compatible shortly after release -- there were a few complications with this title that needed to be taken care of.

Akiba's Trip shooooould be compatible from launch, though. Keyword "shooooould." ;)

(Partially because of the touchscreen puzzles, though, I'm afraid Ys Celceta will likely not be compatible at all until we're able to release the patch for it -- which we are looking into.)

-Tom

Also, this is how you sell the Vita.

deadfolk

Anyone heard if this is really releasing in UK/Ireland on Wednesday or if it will be Friday like often happens?

I'm hoping for Weds because it's digital only, so they don't have to worry about upsetting our poor sensitive retailers.

I need to know because my internet got knocked out by a storm last week, so I need to take my Vita in to work in order to download it.

Tohsaka

Amazon shipped my copy- delivery has been bumped up to tomorrow.

Same here, along with The Evil Within and Tears to Tiara II. Poor Vita TV won't be here until Thursday though, but it's not like it works with this game yet anyway so I don't mind too much.

Perfect#1
Lol@ #2 ( her gimmick is actually intresting so here it is )
She's over 20. That pretty seals her fate in Japan ;p. The other one got passed because she's a leader.

Whelp. 2 more days and we could have our own popularity ranking on GAF, I guess.

I'm already ready ( there are a lot of ties in my ranking because it's so HARD to choose , even after the individual stories)

wilflare

Shop's getting ready for Life and Hometown come the 15th.

Proudly put my name in the Vita pre-order list as "staff. Initial premiums onegaishimasu!" in caps.
BzwksVICUAErk-e.jpg

Dibs on the poster if my colleagues aren't calling them.

Sucks that DLC concerns prevents me from getting XSEED's "Let's Get Physical" edition (if it was brought in), since Rin and Daidouji-senpai ;_;

I did get the Ys: Memories of Celceta Silver Anniversary Edition though. That was a really nice package.

oh gawd. I never thought I'll meet someone from Zepygames here on GAF. nice to know that local game stores are here on GAF as well!

sadly I'm full digital on the Vita.

Imouto

Banned
Settle It In Smash Shinovi!

I'm all ready to settle with you guys online to prove that my waifu is the best, if only anyone else is still playing this game in November. My game won't arrive until then.

But then again, I'm not good at PvP and I don't even know how is this game's PvP modes.

pariah164

I must be the only Asuka fan...she is just to cute.
Nope. Asuka's in my top 5.

I'm all ready to settle with you guys online to prove that my waifu is the best, if only anyone else is still playing this game in November. My game won't arrive until then.

But then again, I'm not good at PvP and I don't even know how is this game's PvP modes.
There's a Panty Storm mode. Really, that's all you need to know.
Joking aside, I hear it's pretty good.

Top Bottom