• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Senran Kagura: Shinovi Versus |OT| Life Returns to Vita

Corgi

Banned
hanzo story, not a fan how pretty much every story mission so far ends with
What? How are you still moving? You think i was taking this seriously?

getting tiresome.

Got a chance to take a pic of all my Senran Kagura goodies.

UvP15cY.jpg

Mine was in near perfect shape.

I wanted to read the artbook, but I felt like if I pulled the pages back enough to actually read it it was going to split in half. :/

I haven't played it yet though. Pesky work.

try to google how to break in a hardcover book. tried it myself on the book and its somewhat readable now

Imouto

Banned
I think I'm too late. Asked Amazon to ship my thing in box instead of bubble mail and they said it's already on airplane. I'm praying to god that it will be unharmed.

Once you add EMS shipping fees they may end up about the same price... Since you're in Singapore, why not go to a Kinokuniya bookstore and have a look at the book first?

Actually I'm not in Singapore :p. Just happen to have a friend there, but it will be too much trouble asking him to look for me.

My copy came in today instead of tomorrow and for those who have the JPN version already, it does not have it's own set of Trophies. It just displays the US translated trophy list and has them unlocked already. I never got around to platinum'ing it (was at about 70%) but this will motivate me to finish it now. Just an FYI for those who have the import already.

Josephl64

My copy came in today instead of tomorrow and for those who have the JPN version already, it does not have it's own set of Trophies. It just displays the US translated trophy list and has them unlocked already. I never got around to platinum'ing it (was at about 70%) but this will motivate me to finish it now. Just an FYI for those who have the import already.

yeah, I just feel like getting everbody maxed out again because I love the game that much, it is a shame the extra incentive isn't there, but now I don't feel like I have to hunt down all the lingerie since I know which ones I want.

PAULINK

I microwave steaks.
How did you get the PS Vita through a capture card? I tried doing that but the message I got was that it was HDCP protected

Requires a device that strips hdcp. Not sure if we can talk about it.

Also, seems like my japanese trophy list changed to the US version, so I already have achievements unlocked :D

lol someone already beat me to it

Also, seems like my japanese trophy list changed to the US version, so I already have achievements unlocked :D

Don't you need separate account to play japanese games? I remember doing the mem card swap trick to get games from the Japanese PSN.

lol someone already beat me to it

Yep my trophy list from the japanese version changed and is now in english.
I guess i can not Double plat this game

Wait , just realised 10.3% of the people with a trophy list of this game have the plat ? That's quite high ( i mean it's not that hard , but there are something you have to go out of your way to do ( like the 7,777 hits )

MrBS

Finally got around to playing a level or two. I see the standard work of attack atack attack jump attack from the first game is in place here. Not sure if the game is less forgiving with damage now due to some low ranking or if its a case of I need to get my levels up again.

Fun fun game like the first and look nice too.

antibolo

Banned
Cancelled my amazon.ca order and ordered from videogamesplus.ca yesterday, shipped today, will arrive tomorrow.

Fuck you amazon.ca. Never preordering anything there ever again.

Josephl64

Why is everyone rocking Katsuragi figure?

It looks great and I saw it at Anime Matsuri for a decent price so I decided why not. I want that Alter Asuka figure, and maybe one day Yomi will get a great figure too.

i always wanted that pretty recent asuka figure... but i haven't fallen that low just yet!

yet

And jesus heibi team is so lewd. default outfits all burst to bandages.

shes great! butt bounce combo!

are you thinking Hibari with butt bounce? On a different note, I love Yagyuu...she's so good

Maligna

Banned
I have to know, are there any characters in this game with a more ummm... modest bust?

There's a point for me where if boobs get too big they just become gigantic sacs of fatty tissue and they no longer resemble anything attractive.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Baaahhhh, finally got the 7,777 combo. Had to start over because enemies didn't appear fast enough after almost reaching 3,000.

I keep forgetting about Frantic. Don't I have to use that in order to level up one of the attributes?

ascii42

Got my copy today and played through Hanzo Chapter 1, and Asuka's Heart story. I'm enjoying it so far. Looks decent enough on the PS TV. I think my main complaint is the camera.

Josephl64

I have to know, are there any characters in this game with a more ummm... modest bust?

There's a point for me where if boobs get too big they just become gigantic sacs of fatty tissue and they no longer resemble anything attractive.

maybe Mirai is more your girl?

Baaahhhh, finally got the 7,777 combo. Had to start over because enemies didn't appear fast enough after almost reaching 3,000.

I keep forgetting about Frantic. Don't I have to use that in order to level up one of the attributes?

yes

Imouto

Banned
Just did a google search for this character.... now I feel like a pedophile. She's the absolute other end of the spectrum. There's no one in between?

I'm not going to criticize you for your feeling, but come on.

Maybe Ryobi. Until she transformed.

Need more Mirai, honestly. The lacking amount of flat chest or loli is surprising.

Novocaine

These games are not normally my thing, but I bought this one, only because it somehow passed classification here in Aus which I didn't think would happen.

I'm going in!

Corgi

Banned
was worried this game would be neutered by dlc... but you can unlock surprisingly amount of stuff that suits pretty much most of them fetishes.

I tend to keep the default hair for everyone though, because let's face it. anime girl's differentiating points is pretty much hair style and color and bust size /samefacesyndrome.

How do you score well in those 1v3 battles? How the hell do you avoid taking damage?

Mailbox

Found out that this has a monster monpiece-esque rub thing you can do with the vita in the change room.

This game is something special.

Top Bottom