• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Senran Kagura: Shinovi Versus |OT| Life Returns to Vita

Vylash

ya know, does anyone else find it weird that Hanzo are supposed to be the main characters, but their story arcs aren't canon?

SerTapTap

Putting lots of the Shinobi outfits on Mirai is hilarious, the texture of the chest is super squished and weird.

Not sure I like...well...any of the Crimson Squad characters yet except Hikage (she's great). I don't really like Asuka or Homura (so cliche, might as well call 'em Sonic and Shadow), Dunno much about Mirai or Yomi. I don't like Haruka as much as Kat for some reason. They're barely even in the game before their story arc though so maybe I'll change my mind.

Jawmuncher

Oh man this game can be pretty draining.
Have been wanting to play today, but don't want to put forth the effort currently against the girls in the side missions.

kubricks

Just got the physical edition last night, such high quality package!

Just started playing it this morning, I am weirdly enjoying this more than typical musou, I liked the simpler combat and emphysis on aero combo.... plus more life and hometown never hurts. ;)

mankoto

Contents of the Estival Versus DX pack.

http://www.famitsu.com/news/201410/21063969.html

5445d3b9d8549.jpg

It's only natural that best girl got most graceful figure

I was so tempted to buy the Limited Edition but I just bought Hyrule Warriors recently and I'm going to buy Bayonetta 2 soon. To make things worse there's only 1 LE copy left.

This month is too cruel for my wallet.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
I'd assume today. Akiba's Trip started getting DLC the week after its release. Hopefully, it'll be the character DLC, though I need to know if they actually have their own missions or not.

SerTapTap

I don't like the Yozakura figure as much as I thought I might, shiki one is pretty good though. I think I actually like the Hebijo set better overall. How quality is that brand's figures? Nendoroids and D Arts are the only ones I'm particularly familiar with

well here's my Hebijo, really wish there were more costumes

More options would be nice (how on earth are there not white bunny ears? Come on guys). Color options should be pretty simple to provide, it'd be nice to have one item of each style and a selection of premade palettes, even if they have to be bought separately ingame. The lingerie in particular is incredibly clumsy in the menu, number is completely unrelated to style

I swear I saw some kind of biker leathers outfit in a video or promo screenshot for Shinovi Versus, but I haven't come across anything like that in the game. I must have imagined it.

SerTapTap

After peeking in the side story missions, I wouldn't mind some more dialog presented via the in-combat dialogs that were exclusively used in the side stories. The story breaks are a bit long as it is, in a good Frantic run, most levels will be shorter than the dialog.

SerTapTap

Just went to get my game and game box has creases on it =(, wonder if amazon.ca will exchange?

Just the corners rounded a bit or big stuff? I've seldom gotten a box of this size and material without slightly beat up corners, (US) amazon is usually fairly good about stuff significantly damage though

I can't get the mic to work in the dressing room. I think it might be a bug. I had the Vita mic disabled the first time I started the game. I got an error in the dressing room so I turned it on, but it still isn't working.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Did you reset the game? I had the rear pad not work for me my first attempt, so I turned off the Vita & started the game over, and it worked.

Top Bottom