• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Senran Kagura: Shinovi Versus |OT| Life Returns to Vita

kaiyo

Just the corners rounded a bit or big stuff? I've seldom gotten a box of this size and material without slightly beat up corners, (US) amazon is usually fairly good about stuff significantly damage though

like this

img_20141021_111621amlzg.jpg

img_20141021_1117286pylg.jpg

Edit: doing a live chat and they can do return and I rebuy it, but I got it for $5 cheaper originally. Worth it for $5+tax? >_>

edit2: got them to do an replacement free of charge. yatta

edit3: wait the guy made a replacement order, but didn't tell me to ship the old game back? Am I getting an extra copy for free? o_O

PAULINK

I microwave steaks.
like this

Edit: doing a live chat and they can do return and I rebuy it, but I got it for $5 cheaper originally. Worth it for $5+tax? >_>

guy, that's not that bad. as a collector myself, I'd say to live with it. Shipping boxes like this is going to be susceptible to damage.

bobawesome

like this

edit2: got them to do an replacement free of charge. yatta

edit3: wait the guy made a replacement order, but didn't tell me to ship the old game back? Am I getting an extra copy for free? o_O

That's about how mine looks as well. I was a bit steamed at the time and thought about returning it but...I'm just so sick of returning things to Amazon these days.

GuardianE

Santa May Claus
Looks like im getting an extra copy for free? O_O

If I do I will keep the new one unopened and open the damaged one.. will see in 2 days

Is it Amazon?

If so, they may want you to see the replacement copy, approve it, then ship the damaged copy back in the replacement box.

GuardianE

Santa May Claus
O, is that how it is? Never returned anything to amazon.ca before. And the guy didnt explain anything to me...

If the guy didn't explain anything, then they may have just decided to let you keep both. It's really up to the CSR/Manager at the time.

kaiyo

If the guy didn't explain anything, then they may have just decided to let you keep both. It's really up to the CSR/Manager at the time.

Sweet. I just hope the second one isn't damaged. They used to ship games in cardboard boxes now it's just bubble envelope. I should get it on the 23rd.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
We should be finding out in a hour or so, possibly.

Also, got a good laugh reading Kiriya's profile for Bon Appetit:

"Of course, it’s clearly Kiriya’s voice. Face it, dude, your cover’s blown. You might as well just own up to it. No one will think any less of you. Well...okay, maybe they will, but this is SENRAN KAGURA. No one holds a grudge for long in this series."

Considering how quickly characters become friends, I find that last sentence funny.

Ermac

Proudly debt free. If you need a couple bucks, just ask.
What's the best Hanzo mission for grinding money? Want to get the last lingerie using 9900 dollar bets cuz I've done a couple hundred 100 bets and still haven't gotten it
LLShC.gif

baconcow

Amazon.ca package came today. Envelope was torn opened and item was damaged (partial crushing on the outer packaging). Luckily the book, game, and CD were fine. Amazon offered a partial discount. Still sucks. Too often things (books, Blu-rays, limited edition games) come damaged from Amazon.

pariah164

Grabbed the free hair. Holding off on the costumes since the only one in that set I want is the Japanese dress. Gotta get that Rin/Daidouji first.

GuardianE

Santa May Claus
I hope they put up sample images somewhere. I'd consider getting the DLC, but not without knowing what's in it.

Does anyone know if Japanese PSN ever got an all-inclusive pack of DLC? I'd much prefer that.

more than $1/costume is just too much for me, guess I will wait for sales (if any)

and about the hairstyle, I'm assuming it enables the girls to use other character's hair style?

Nyoro SF

Was I the only one who cracked up during
Imu's yelling after she awakens? It sounded so DBZ-like and with the added sound distortion it sounded like she was taking an epic shit.
Seriously I'm laughing just thinking about it now. I supposed they wanted it to sound serious but it didn't really have that effect on me.

more than $1/costume is just too much for me, guess I will wait for sales (if any)

and about the hairstyle, I'm assuming it enables the girls to use other character's hair style?

Yeah, like I said earlier, if it's just cosmetic items I'm not really feeling the urge to spend on them (especially that much). However I can't recall the last time DLC items like this ever went on sale.

I think that way down the line they lower the game price to a level, but keep the DLC the same price to hook in some extra cash. Example: Project Diva F went on sale for 12$, but the DLC pack of 6 songs was kept at 10$. Kind of funny that that the full featured game with 35-ish songs was worth only slightly more than 6 DLC bonus songs.

jwk94

Question about the hair: Is this an early unlock DLC? I thought the option to get everyone's hair was already in the game and you just needed to unlock the individual models?

Top Bottom