• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Senran Kagura: Shinovi Versus |OT| Life Returns to Vita

This would be insta-bought if it wasn't for the horse-shit region lock.

Fuck it.

Insta-bought anyway.

Q about amiami: What's the deal with shipping? I don't like it. =/
I feel like I'm going to get locked into a price I won't like.

They calculate what it will cost to ship once they weigh it. Then they let you choose how to ship it, I would suggest EMS (fastest but most expensive) or SAL registered.

They calculate what it will cost to ship once they weigh it. Then they let you choose how to ship it, I would suggest EMS (fastest but most expensive) or SAL registered.

Thanks. I feel better now.

Not sure how I'm going to feel with all this stuff lying everywhere though.

I should invest in a chest or something to store everything away from curious eyes.

Senran Kagura 2 Nyuu Nyuu DX Pack now 74% off on AmiAmi @ 2,980yen.
http://www.amiami.com/top/detail/detail?gcode=GAME-0010526

I've been playing SK2 for the past two days as my New 3DS finally arrived. I was expecting Gamepkay similar to SK Burst, a 2.5D beat 'em up, but SK2 plays much closer to Shinovi with 3D stages with exception being that you can't rotate the camera. And holy crap, the game starts out touch on normal difficulty! It took me several tries to beat the first boss.

SerTapTap

Ditto. Hopefully Xseed offers a limited physical edition for SK2.

Well since I'll have this anyway I'll feel less bad about buying if it's digital only. Not 100% sold on the actual game yet but, I mean, figures, man

Unfortunately now I'm wondering if there won't be a discount on those Estival limited editions...LE stuff is such a pain, hard to say whether stuff will become truly rare or be discounted a few months later and unsold

80922aad6a.jpg

Customization is fun
Am I doing it right?

pariah164

I will literally give someone a kidney for that Hikage figurine. I am broke right now due to Fantasy Life. Will not have money again till shortly before Bon Appetit comes out.

MQX

Senran Kagura 2 Nyuu Nyuu DX Pack now 74% off on AmiAmi @ 2,980yen.
http://www.amiami.com/top/detail/detail?gcode=GAME-0010526

Saw this yesterday. But when I saw the webpage at night, the button said "Sold out" :/. But today it's in stock(what? o.o).

It's a bit tempting. Still mad at Nintendo with the Region Lock thing -.- (because I can't play this game. Only if I have a Japanese 3DS :X). But it has the nendoroid figures :X. And you know how much the Shinobi Versus DX pack cost on the internet/ebay ;).

Also. Does someone know how much the shipping costs are for Europe(SAL Registered and Unregistered)? And/or knows how much weight the DX pack is?

Vylash

I will literally give someone a kidney for that Hikage figurine. I am broke right now due to Fantasy Life. Will not have money again till shortly before Bon Appetit comes out.

oh god Fantasy Life is out isn't it, ugh my money is tied up with Smash, do me a favor and let me know how you like it

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
I can NOT get a hang of Minori. She's so far one of my least preferred characters. Her only redeeming feature so far is that her Lv 2 is good for when you're in the middle of a crowd.

Katoki

Guessing you start out with low ranks and go back and replay for A ranks and stuff or is it something you get used to doing eventually off the bat?

Kaybe

Unconfirmed Member
Guessing you start out with low ranks and go back and replay for A ranks and stuff or is it something you get used to doing eventually off the bat?
Apparently ranks doesn't matter in this game at all, but I guess that's how it should be, considering you're pretty weak in the beginning.

I thought getting all the lottery prizes was going to get me a trophy but it seems I was wrong. Time and zeni down the drain, but at least I don't have do it ever again.

Corgi

Banned
customization is fun. one thing i never touch is the hair though because lets face it, anime girls hair is pretty much their only differentiation quality lol.

Katoki

I figured it wasn't a huge deal but it is still an indicator of how you're doing based off of what the game expects so my assumption was we'll eventually get to B's and A's, even if it only means we're a little more efficient at that point. Kind of a goal maybe.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Did the game throw in some Fist of the North Star references with Murakumo & her manga? That's....random, but neat.

Also, I still can't stand how Shiki talks sometimes.

Vylash

Did the game throw in some Fist of the North Star references with Murakumo & her manga? That's....random, but neat.

Also, I still can't stand how Shiki talks sometimes.

i LOVE Shiki's voice, Shiki's voice set is the only one i regularly listen to even though i can't understand it

SerTapTap

Hey, wanted to let everyone here know that Coopa@FinestKO will be streaming Senran Kagura: Shinovi Versus as part of a group for the Extra Life charity.

His stream will be starting tonight, 11:59 PDT, and will go on for about six hours.

www.twitch.tv/finestko

The Proof of Extra Life. I will probably be passed out by then but I'm sirtaptap on twitch too in case I'm there

I watched his pregame, I was honestly wondering if SKV was allowed on twitch, seems like it

Makes me wonder if the EV LEs will go on sale like this in a few months. Considering cancelling my order now...

I'm sure as hell hoping. Not really looknig forward to dropping, what, $250+ for those figures. Closer to $75 for both, sold, no questions asked

Yasumi

Banned
Makes me wonder if the EV LEs will go on sale like this in a few months. Considering cancelling my order now...
On one hand, it's totally possible. On the other, Shinovi Versus' Nyuu Nyuu Pack is incredibly hard to find at anything less than $200. IMO, the PS4's might be easier to find later on, since the system isn't really selling very well yet. Who knows with the Vita one.

SerTapTap

On one hand, it's totally possible. On the other, Shinovi Versus' Nyuu Nyuu Pack is incredibly hard to find at anything less than $200. IMO, the PS4's might be easier to find later on, since the system isn't really selling very well yet. Who knows with the Vita one.

That's very odd considering the 3DS's sales vs Vita. But like I said it's mostly a crapshoot with LEs unless it's a super popular series guaranteed to be sold out instantly.

GuardianE

Santa May Claus
Something to consider is that they overproduced the SK2 DX pack because Shinovi Versus' sold so well. SK2 also really underperformed.

I'd wager that they'll take that into account when determining how many DX packs of Estival Versus they end up making.

Jawmuncher

Something to consider is that they overproduced the SK2 DX pack because Shinovi Versus' sold so well. SK2 also really underperformed.

I'd wager that they'll take that into account when determining how many DX packs of Estival Versus they end up making.

Was there ever mention of why it underperformed?
Seems odd that would happen when Burst and Shinovi sold well.

Top Bottom