• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Senran Kagura Shinovi Versus |OT| Wrap your Hometown in Happy Boobs

Kincaido

Got 99 problems and only one of them is a waifu
So it looks like online pass exists. Again it should not do anything with single player I guess...

This is how online pass should look like. You actually have to look at the back side of cover sheet.
In Japan there was a fiasco that people have purchased could never find the online pass.

What a bad place to put it. Damn, I really wish I had a second memory card. At least online isn't mandatory.

Jawmuncher

When can we expect the sales data for this?
Obviously not right away, but Japan sales are noted every week right?

I'm hoping this moves some more vitas, along with soul sacrifice

crinale

When can we expect the sales data for this?
Obviously not right away, but Japan sales are noted every week right?

I'm hoping this moves some more vitas, along with soul sacrifice

http://www.inside-games.jp/article/2013/02/28/64293.html

An article says there were a few people lined up at stores in Japan. Obviously they are here for discounted Vita and not all of them are for Senran Kagura of course ;)
(Article states that store run out of stock of limited edition immediately).

Stark

Banned
Am I crazy for cancelling my Ninja Gaiden preorder and getting this instead?

Gaiden is getting some bad reviews in the Vita thread but the positive Famitsu review of Senran makes me think this is the safer bet.

Tits are life, ass is hometown. You won't regret this.

PAULINK

I microwave steaks.
Man, did not expect an online pass out of this. Too bad I won't be able to redeem it on the us store :(

Road

Obligatory Vita gif:

vita-senrankagura-4ibrpo.gif

CrovaxPSO

Man, that's disappointing about the online pass. I have a Japanese PSN account but only one memory card for my Vita for now.

Kincaido

Got 99 problems and only one of them is a waifu
At least put a good gif expressing you disapproval instead of one of those shitty tumblr like ones.

Tiu Neo

Never use tracking, tracking implies that customs should check the package. I always use SAL. Takes longer, but you pay less.

Yeah, I know that packages with tracking have more chances of being taxed, but I had some bad experiences with my distribution center, and I already lost quite a few packages. Also, some places don't resend the lost products if you are brazillian, so I always use tracking :(

Well, at least I'll get it a bit sooner, too. =\

What would be the best option for me (Im in Canada) to get the game. Import from Play Asia and risk getting hit with customs? Or should I just turn my old 4gb card into a Japanese PSN card and buy it off there. How much is the game on the PS Store JPN and whats the best way to get funds onto it?

Lyte Edge

All I got for the Vernal Equinox was this stupid tag
i placed my order in mid-december. i only use playasia about once a year, &'ve never had a problem with them, but i've always ordered months ahead, so that may be a factor?...

I usually pre-order pretty early, too- but in this game's case I pre-ordered it last week. Still, I've never had this happen before...the order status changed to "preparing order" earlier in the week and nothing has been updated.

Perhaps they had a larger amount of orders for this game than expected and I'm getting a copy from their next shipment? No idea. Just disappointed that I won't have the game to play this weekend.

Online pass? Really didnt expect that. Very disappointing thanks to Sony's 1 account per Vita Policy. Looks like I won't be preordering any Japanese Vita games that I want to play online.

Now if only Play-asia would ship it...

How fast is PlayAsia with digital purchases? I grabbed a couple of Hong Kong PSN cards to buy the game about 2 hpurs ago but haven't received my codes yet. I hope they come soon already set up my Vita and my 4GB Vita card for the HK store.

PAULINK

I microwave steaks.
I'm still waiting for amiami to ship mine, though I picked the cheapest shipping method so I shouldn't be expecting this anytime soon.

How fast is PlayAsia with digital purchases? I grabbed a couple of Hong Kong PSN cards to buy the game about 2 hpurs ago but haven't received my codes yet. I hope they come soon already set up my Vita and my 4GB Vita card for the HK store.
Shouldn't take more than a day or two. Did you make sure they were the digital PSN cards?

Perhaps they had a larger amount of orders for this game than expected and I'm getting a copy from their next shipment? No idea. Just disappointed that I won't have the game to play this weekend.

that's very possible, unfortunately. &, afa this weekend goes, i went with free shipping, so neither will i :) ...

Kept my pre-order with NCSX and they've had a customs delay. They should be shipping their copies out either on 3/1 or 3/4. Guess I won't have my copy until around 3/11.

Chronoexe

Kept my pre-order with NCSX and they've had a customs delay. They should be shipping their copies out either on 3/1 or 3/4. Guess I won't have my copy until around 3/11.

Dammit I'm in the same situation. :(

[News]
The mail you inquired about may experience a delivery delay in the destination country or territory.
January 28 2011 Notice of delay in conveying airmail items to Mexico

The status of mine is "Dispatch from outward office of exchange," which means it's coming to the US already. O: Maybe I'll get lucky and have it on Saturday...?

Is the HK store and the HK digital game in english by any chance?

The store is in English but the game is in Japanese. Still everyone says the game is a load of fun even if you don't know much Japanese. Its not like Tales of Heart R where you'll barely able to play unless you can read Kanji.

Abandond

The store is in English but the game is in Japanese. Still everyone says the game is a load of fun even if you don't know much Japanese. Its not like Tales of Heart R where you'll barely able to play unless you can read Kanji.

Alright, thanks. Ill consider that as well.

Also, nice username. I remember watching that in my freshman year of high school, I should watch it again.

Alright, thanks. Ill consider that as well.

Also, nice username. I remember watching that in my freshman year of high school, I should watch it again.

Im still waiting for Play Asia to send me the codes for the HK PSN cards, I will post an update once I get them. Still, it was cheapest and most expedited method to get the game and if all goes well might become my method of choice to get Japanese imports. As long as the game is on the HK storefront.

Also, thanks for the compliment on my name. Arsenic and Old Lace is one of my favourite films.

I actually grabbed this despite not liking the first game at all. I'm having a good time so far, and I'm genuinely surprised by how clean and nice the whole game looks.

Top Bottom