• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Senran Kagura Shinovi Versus |OT| Wrap your Hometown in Happy Boobs

VXLbeast

iSMI3puioDboF.gif

I've never seen anything like this in my life.

Stark

Banned
Ass is hometown as you can see.

My moderator H2foxo is the one primarily in charge of the Facebook and he really does a fabulous job. We do a lot more than the Facebook though, so please do check out our forum and other community outlets.

Yeah, I joined up on the community forums!

Yeah, me neither- but they've already charged everything. Now the site is saying within 1 week? What's up with that?

Same here. It's just Play-Asia being Play-Asia. They're useless at getting enough stock in of anything these days, no matter how far in advance you pre-order. =\

Was the standard edition a small print run? Hearing news of it selling out fairly quickly in stores and online... I buckled and bought a copy from a Japanese ebayer, I don't really trust Play Asia's speculative re-stocking dates lately.

kiryogi

Banned
Whelp I took the dive and went digital ver despite cancelling my LE a few weeks ago. . . Gotta say, Yin mode here seems even more broken than the former titles.

Torraz

My LE still isn't even at customs :(. Usually stays at customs for 2.5 days... With luck I'll have it on Wednesday, I guess.

Whelp I took the dive and went digital ver despite cancelling my LE a few weeks ago. . . Gotta say, Yin mode here seems even more broken than the former titles.

Broken in what way? Do you die even faster?

I think Yin mode is bit overpowered...

The game does seem to make it pretty easy to dominate once you level a character up sufficently and you get a good grasp of a characters strenths,weaknesses and moveset. I've gotten to the point with Asuka where I flat out dominate anything I encounter.

Rocky

Banned
My LE still isn't even at customs :(. Usually stays at customs for 2.5 days... With luck I'll have it on Wednesday, I guess.

Broken in what way? Do you die even faster?

2.5 days? Are you in the US? I preordered the LE from Nin-nin-game and they FedExed it from Japan this past Thurs and I had it here on the US East Coast on Fri when I got home. No trouble from customs or anything.

Torraz

2.5 days? Are you in the US? I preordered the LE from Nin-nin-game and they FedExed it from Japan this past Thurs and I had it here on the US East Coast on Fri when I got home. No trouble from customs or anything.

Europe, Netherlands to be exact. Customs is going to cost another pretty penny.

LE arrived with bonus. ^^

8C35D001-1700-454D-ADBC-0F7CC00AD11E-6451-000005D6CE1CE9DD_zps82fbbda8.jpg
My copy just got delivered.
Should be a fun night once I get out of work.
tumblr_liw6ymtuVx1qit92oo1_500.gif

dumb dumb lucky dumb people ;_;

Does anyone know if the regular edition copies are getting the pre-order bonus? Would be sweet to get a free book.
I don't think that's even been clarified yet, but I've seen a pic or two on twitter that showed a regular edition copy and the book. So maybe it depends on when you ordered?

PAULINK

I microwave steaks.
I don't think that's even been clarified yet, but I've seen a pic or two on twitter that showed a regular edition copy and the book. So maybe it depends on when you ordered?

Ordered from ami ami, forget if they clarified there was a pre-order bonus or not. Oh well, no biggie if I don't end up with one.

So is this playable online for those of you overseas? I'm in Japan so I have no idea what's up with the online pass stuff for you guys.

Writing a small hands-on for my weekly column and I want to warn importers if there is an issue with that stuff.

Parakeetman

No one wants a throne you've been sitting on!
I approve greatly of the return of mirai. Even though she had one of the worst animation sets in the 3ds version... and character model. Lets hope they fixed that

Ramune

NSFW NSFW NSFW Warning
http://0taku.livedoor.biz/archives/4410906.html

So apparently this game has some kind of custom character editor?!

Oh HA HA HA HA HA! WOW! I just love stuff like this, seeing what weird stuff people come up with. XD

My copy's sitting at JFK airport, so it'll probably be here Monday. Free version of PSO2 kept me company while I ironically wait for my paid copy to come as well!

Ordered from ami ami, forget if they clarified there was a pre-order bonus or not. Oh well, no biggie if I don't end up with one.

Check your order. It should say:
PS Vita [w/Pre-order Bonus] Senran Kagura SHINOVI VERSUS -Shoujotachi no Shoumei- [Limited Edition] NyuNyu DX Pack

Top Bottom