• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

September Wrasslin' |OT| Almost Brings a tear to my eye

wtf

WHOLEWORLDmockupWEB.jpg

MachoOrangeMockUpWEB.jpg

HEELmockupWEB.jpg

TittyMasterModelWEB.jpg

Alucard

Banned
Big Show vs. Brock, eh? Another random angry Big Show segment.

Wait, didn't Brock beat the shit out of Show with a chair a while back? Didn't they have a match, too?

BHZ Mayor

Oct: Show
Nov: Henry
Dec: Ambrose (kinda iffy on this one)
Jan: Orton
Feb: Sheamus, Orton, Reigns, Cena (if he's not out for injury, Cesaro if he is), Ambrose
WM: Reigns

Kane: I have to be honest, John, I think you're starting to lose it.

Seth: It's like when a 50 year old guy goes out and he buys like a dozen sport cars. John, are you having a mid-career crisis?

Kane: I believe we refer to that as over-compensating. [Chuckles]

Sina: Hohohoho. Look at these guys! Now I'm getting psychological advice from a hell-raised demon who's the brother of a dead guy, and now's the poster-child for Men's Warehouse.

Sina: Oh, and you, Mr. Plan B, why don't you kiss my plan A? The grown-ups are talking. Now go on in the corner and shut up.

Absolute top-form by friend Sina. Very FnP.

strobogo

Banned
I'd book an EC with Bork as such:

Brock kills everyone.
Comes down to the last guy (whoever they want to push hard, probably Reigns) who is the only guy to give Brock some trouble. Gets some near falls. Maybe almost wins because Brock is tired and hit with everyone's finishers. Still goes down. Brock looks shook.
One on One match at WM. Pure Sports Build. Superman punch from the top rope.

ItAintEasyBeinCheesy

it's 4th of July in my asshole
So how bad will Cena get crushed this time, I can see him getting a couple of 2 counts on Brock at least. They won't let him be absolutely demolished again right?.

strobogo

Banned
I see at least one dude in a fedora (almost always wearing a vest as well) every time I ride through the Christian college down the road from me.

Mengetsu

It's said that Vince McMahon has little to no oversight on the content added to WWE's YouTube channel while all original content added to the WWE Network has to be approved by Vince.
Regarding the WWE Cheap Pops animated show that was pulled last week, there was a running joke in the first and possibly only episode over Stephanie McMahon introducing the various versions of Kane (Malibu Kane, Scuba Kane).

There's still no definitive answer on why Cheap Pops was pulled, but there's a feeling that it was more of the fact that this WWE.com/YouTube project was funnier than Slam City, which is a WWE Network show.

KuGsj.gif

Top Bottom