• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

September Wrasslin' |OT| Almost Brings a tear to my eye

somedevil

KENTA bringing fashion back at NXT:

Bw5AGLPCIAElsDS.jpg

Plus it seems Chad Gable has debuted and is getting high reviews. His gear right now is basically like Angle's.

Carnby

Carnby, for spoiling the finish to Cena-Lesnar at Night of Champions. This is the same guy that used to complain about untagged Smackdown spoilers.

lol. Bean, friend, that's just dirt shirt newz. It doesn't mean anything. Vince could change his mind 20 minutes before the match.

Good event so far. I thought there were a lot more tickets sold compared to how many people are here. Lots of empty seats.

strobogo

Banned
Stro, I wish we had more of that circus stuff today. I'm sure you'd get a ratings pop for "man wrestles real bear!"

That was at the end of a tape that had Terry The Hulk Boulder vs Andre The Giant in an arm wrestling match (AWA?) Tommy Rich vs Rick Rude (Memphis), Bockwinkel vs Lawler (Memphis), Austin Idol vs Macho Man (Memphis), Bobby Heenan vs Cowboy Bob Ellis (AWA). I'll put it up on Dailymotion since the NJ claim has me unable to upload anything longer than 15 minutes until February. I know I had another tape with Memphis footage as a kid. Definitely King in a tag match against LOD with Hawk no selling a piledriver. I'm sure it had to be from the same company, although I have no idea where the tapes came from. Probably at a garage sale or something. It's from Kit Parker Video.

SoulPlaya

more money than God
Big Show? Seriously? How the fuck does he keep getting these opportunities? Just cause he's big? No one gives a shit about him. Guy disappears for months, and no one asks where he is. No one cares.

Big Show? Seriously? How the fuck does he keep getting these opportunities? Just cause he's big? No one gives a shit about him. Guy disappears for months, and no one asks where he is. No one cares.

The Showster regularly gets some of the biggest pops of the night during live shows. People like him.

Carnby

GrizzNKev's thread is pissing me off.

He makes a most describing strange music playing 24 hours a day, hears a child scream for his mother for over 20 minutes, and notices that no one is going in or out of the apartment. Yet he doesn't call the police. (But he's thinking about calling the land lord.) Instead he walks around his apartment building with a microphone playing Jimmy McNultty. Nay, it's an insult to call him Jimmy. Because Jimmy had a pair and got shit done.

Top Bottom