• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

September Wrasslin' |OT| Almost Brings a tear to my eye

tumblr_nbihduVJI61r4p6t9o1_1280.png

ibnJPLaoYFtYpc.gif

haven't watched a raw since summerslam or any wwe stuff lately from what i can tell it seems to be pretty bad. i am hoping brock wins decisively at night of champions.

DiscoJon

Banned
Friends, I hate to ask gaming questions here but I'm gonna ask anyways.

So I got pretty drunk last night and bought Deadly Premonition: Directors Cut (ultimate edition) on PS3 for like 6 bucks. It's downloading now, did I make the right decision? Or did I waste 6 dollars?

So I got pretty drunk last night and bought Deadly Premonition: Directors Cut (ultimate edition) on PS3 for like 6 bucks. It's downloading now, did I make the right decision? Or did I waste 6 dollars?

if you love twin peacks its the clsoet thing to a TP video game. controls are out of a PS1 tho.(they might be updated in the rerealse)

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member

s'fun

DiscoJon

Banned
Is Stro really Brandon Stroud? He just tweeted this:

"@MrBrandonStroud: Watching A Nightmare On Elm Street 4. That roach motel is still the grossest and scariest kill in the series for me. RIP Lubbock Babe"

FESS UP STRO.

strobogo

Banned
ibd8sbP8f9sIiy.gif

"@MrBrandonStroud: Watching A Nightmare On Elm Street 4. That roach motel is still the grossest and scariest kill in the series for me. RIP Lubbock Babe"

FESS UP STRO.

Oh god. Why is he watching what I'm watching? WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON?!

FESS UP STRO.

Stro gains nothing but entertainment from the Elm Street movies. He wouldn't be scared like that milksop Stroud

does randy orton have fans? I don't think he's ever been in a single memorable match.

Aside from Cm Punk at WM and the Christian feud, all of Orton's best matches were pre-Viper era, like vs Edge, Benoit, and Undertaker

DiscoJon

Banned
Stro is just a split personality that Brandon Stroud developed after watching too much WCW. OR Stro is Killer Bob from Twin Peaks inhabiting Brandon Strouds body.

Zach

Amazing game if you can get past the terrible graphics/controls.

strobogo

Banned
LEGITSHOOK.COM PRESENTS

WCW Monday Nitro 11/20/95

• Scott Norton vs The Shark
  • Eddie Guerrero vs Brian Pillman
  • Big Bubba Rogers vs Hawk
  • Sting vs Hulk Hogan

The go home show for World War 3. And nothing was announced besides the match itself and Boss Man vs Duggan, which was built completely on the weekend shows and not even mentioned on Nitro until Duggan interfered in Boss Man's match. And it's a gimmick match. Eddie's big push continues to be rad, Boss Man has a hilarious weapon botch, Sting and Hogan have a match that was much better than any in 1997-1998. The production errors are starting to become noticeable. This is the 3rd week in a row where the wrong music was played for someone.

Big Show? Seriously? How the fuck does he keep getting these opportunities? Just cause he's big? No one gives a shit about him. Guy disappears for months, and no one asks where he is. No one cares.

You guys let SoulPlaya post this without even one mocking response? Not even a gif?

WrassleGAF, yall slippin.

JavyOO7

Flair vs Anderson at Fall Brawl 95 is great. Crowd is into it too.

EDIT: Oh my fucking god. That finish is bullshit!

EDIT2: Hogan said that his team just finished drinking gallons of agent orange. I see.

strobogo

Banned
How did a bunch of jobbers in Dungeon of Doom even belong in the same room as Hogan/Sting/Macho Man/Luger?

It's because Hulk wasn't comfortable with the more realistic (ish) storylines and aggressive in ring stuff WCW was doing at the time, so Sullivan came up with the DoD shit to keep him happy.

Top Bottom