• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

September Wrasslin' |OT| because Triple H is good for business

KenOD

a kinder, gentler sort of Scrooge
Someone at Japan Studio is a fan of wrestling and it comes into play in Puppeteer (great platformer). Business is about to pick up, hanging in the rafters, a masked based off the WWF's The Patriot, etc. Worth checking out.

That good enough for you PS3 owners to play a great game in the guise of "it's wrestling related"?

Walking on a minefield in that GTA thread lmao

I could've been 2 seconds and 1 wrong tab away from getting banned earlier.

I left after the legal issues and lawyers sprung up, what's happened since then?

Check out that Ibushi/Nakajima vs Kanemaru/Suzuki match from the show I posted above, well worth a watch.

Okay, glad you said as much as that definitely convinced me to give them another chance. Far better than some of the last shows I watched which failed to garner my interest, but then thinking about it I really should ignore the 300 or so audience member shows and stick with the big ones.

Edit: Oh, new page from a book.
vMJ0CsV.jpg

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
I'm not touching anything GTA related until the game itself is out. I'm already scared to browse gaming side.

Hoping to finish Kingdom Hearts Final Mix before it's out.

I left after the legal issues and lawyers sprung up, what's happened since then?

2 people have leaked footage, one guy in particular is leaking quite a bit, and even mentioning what happens in the footage (though they aren't actually spoilers) in the official topic is a permaban.

bish ain't playin

KenOD

2 people have leaked footage, one guy in particular is leaking quite a bit, and even mentioning what happens in the footage (though they aren't actually spoilers) in the official topic is a permaban.

bish ain't playin

Well damn. Glad I got out and spent all my time in the Steam thread instead.

That somehow always gets lost on me on every Enzo promo I've listened to. I actually can only make out about 75% what he's saying but I dig it. Guy is committed to it.

Which is exactly why I love the guy so much. He's fully committed to the character and does everything he can to be that while in the eyes of people and/or a camera and it's great. I hope he keeps it and the SAWFT when he gets to Superstars/Main Event level and become the next king of jobbers. We need more guys that are true, believable, characters that can actually stick with it.

Of course he is good normally as well. http://youtu.be/_lwwHHs0eJ4?t=33m49s

What's funny is that if this had happened just 6 months ago, TNA would be throwing moneybags at Jim Ross and getting ready to boot Mike Tenay's ass out to the curb.

Aiii

So not worth it
I'm not touching anything GTA related until the game itself is out. I'm already scared to browse gaming side.

Hoping to finish Kingdom Hearts Final Mix before it's out.

I'm with you mate, I've applied this tactic to every game I'm interested in for well over two years now. I try to stay away from news, videos, anything past the anouncement.

As a result I've had alot less dissapointing gaming experiences. I've found not having any hype actually makes games better.

KenOD

What's funny is that if this had happened just 6 months ago, TNA would be throwing moneybags at Jim Ross and getting ready to boot Mike Tenay's ass out to the curb.

I'm rather certain J.R.'s talking tour and BBQ makes more money than TNA does. He wouldn't give those up just to do commentary. Plus we all know how he feels about Pandas for taking that F away, he wouldn't join more just because they have Energy.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
I'm with you mate, I've applied this tactic to every game I'm interested in for well over two years now. I try to stay away from news, videos, anything past the anouncement.

As a result I've had alot less dissapointing gaming experiences. I've found not having any hype actually makes games better.

I'm kinda bummed out I watched one of the more recent GTA trailers just because it showed features that I would have loved to discover on my own. I'm trying to avoid any info on games I'm looking forward to these days, and I'm sure GTA will have tons of tiny little 'mini features' to blow my mind with.

It's hard when publishers just put out so much content now and the sites I go to are like GAME X HAS CARS IN IT READ MORE INSIDE

Aiii

So not worth it
I'm kinda bummed out I watched one of the more recent GTA trailers just because it showed features that I would have loved to discover on my own. I'm trying to avoid any info on games I'm looking forward to these days, and I'm sure GTA will have tons of tiny little 'mini features' to blow my mind with.

It's hard when publishers just put out so much content now and the sites I go to are like GAME X HAS CARS IN IT READ MORE INSIDE

Yeah, stuff like that gets me too.

That and story-driven games where you've essentially played the first half of the entire game by just watching the information and demos they put out.

TNA is not done. Even though Bully fucking Ray is the face of the company in 20 fucking 13, they still have some magic left in them. Dixie still has more booking fantasies.

Aiii

So not worth it
TNA is not done. Even though Bully fucking Ray is the face of the company in 20 fucking 13, they still have some magic left in them. Dixie still has more booking fantasies.

TNA isn't done yet, that much is true. But there's no magic there, brother.

G-Fex

TNA needs to end with Mike Tenay and Sting cleaning up a empty arena and shutting off all the lights.

A dark shadowy figure of a fan appears and they tell him the show is closed.

They leave.

Sorta like Cheers ending.

Then Sting turns to the camera, "Just when I think Im done...you KEEP PULLING ME BACK IN!!!" Then he does something that wouldve gotten him fired from Midsouth.

JustinBB7

Sucks JR is gone, wonder if he Vince actually fired him or not. Dunno why he would, he wasn't on TV anyway and just did some random stuff here and there.

Spider from Mars

tap that thorax
There is a guy on the bus wearing a wrist band that I am pretty sure is a Cena band. Should I give him a running high knee, the a yes lock? When he taps, I will rip the wristband off and tell him Cena wouldn't tap since its not 2003 anymore.

Aiii

So not worth it
There is a guy on the bus wearing a wrist band that I am pretty sure is a Cena band. Should I give him a running high knee, the a yes lock? When he taps, I will rip the wristband off and tell him Cena wouldn't tap since its not 2003 anymore.

Block his path when he tries to get off, by Yes-Chanting in his face.

Bonus points if the rest of the passengers join in the chant.

Spider from Mars

tap that thorax
Block his path when he tries to get off, by Yes-Chanting in his face.

Bonus points if the rest of the passengers join in the chant.
I will just follow him to class and do it there. There are way too many people on the bus to have any room. I will give him a pedigree ust for good measure/business.

bjork

I recall watching that WWE 14 panel and not thinking anything was too wrong with it, but if JR wants to get out and go do other stuff, good on him. At least they just did it this way and didn't do some smear segments on Raw or whatever.

Checked out that legitshook site, kinda makes me wish I still watched stuff so I could do write-ups, writing for a site was fun before.

Kaladin

So PopGaf was killed for being too sexually explicit. I don't know how bad it got in there but one can't help but wonder, are we next? We can get pretty TV-MA up in here.

Top Bottom