• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

September Wrasslin' |OT| because Triple H is good for business

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
I would consider SRIV the PWG of open world games.

Saint's Row 2 was like Joey Ryan, in shape Kevin Steen, Human Tornado, Chris Bosh era PWG and Saint's Row 4 is crappy Davey Richards, Kyle O'reilly, AR Cox, Guy-In-Short-Trunks-and-Kick-Pads-Who-Does-Kicks era PWG?
The metal gear level od SR4 was pretty funny i thought

Hey Lois, remember that time I went to Shadow Moses?

G-Fex

a lot of times yeah internet memes and all those jokes can be tiring.

It looks like that what the majority of indie 2D platformer games or whatever have. I remember seeing a stream of Floe playing that one rabbit game and it had so many stupid ass jokes in it , it was unbearable.

strobogo

Banned
I don't know. I actually don't keep up with PWG anymore. I was thinking more of "fullspeed nonsense insanity and fun with lots of pop culture references from the 80s and early 90s that is great in small chunks, but tiring for long periods of play".

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
I wish Bill Cosby wrote for games instead
511NKT3G7GL.jpg

G-Fex

No I always hated pokemon. I hate when people bring up pokemon as their "Childhood" when it didn't come out that long ago. Then they fucking nostalgia over it And it's still popular and relevant.

I don't think I'll ever get into pokemon. Don't get me wrong I don't like yugioh cards, or digimon either.

jred2k

No I always hated pokemon. I hate when people bring up pokemon as their "Childhood" when it didn't come out that long ago. Then they fucking nostalgia over it And it's still popular and relevant.

I don't think I'll ever get into pokemon. Don't get me wrong I don't like yugioh cards, or digimon either.

There are lots of people posting on this website that are like 16 or 17. You're just old :(

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
I didn't play any after Red or Yellow. Whichever but I recently went back with White 2 and had a lot of fun playing with my friend. Even though that dreamscape dreamlink dreamwhatever crap was stupid

The top 10 Crowd Reactions from the WWE:

1. Mankind wins the title on Raw
2. Brock Lesnar returns 2012
3. Dolph wins the title 2013
4. Jericho debuts 1999
5. British Bulldog beats Bret hart 1992
6. John Cena goes to Raw 2005
7. Biker Taker debuts 2000
8. Triple H returns 2002
9. Rock returns 2011
10. Punk at Money in the Bank 2011

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a2TyOchDMw0&feature=player_embedded

What's funny about #2 is it wasn't the loudest of the night. That came during the dark match after. Still hype though.

Top Bottom