• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

September Wrasslin' |OT| because Triple H is good for business

G-Fex

Recent interview with Disco Inferno. I gotta say, he's looking pretty decent these days. I'd love to see him make a one-off Royal Rumble appearance or something one of these days. He can definitely still go.

Disco Fever :O

also

EgGecWm.jpg

KenOD

a kinder, gentler sort of Scrooge
Yuzuki Aikawa. wow. I'm in love <3

OH WTF SHE RETIRED?

;_;

She wanted to get out before wrestling took too much of a toll on her body, as it was already starting to slow down and hurt. She's still involved on smaller levels though, working with J Sports for commentary, interviews, etc.

It was never much more than the next stage of "things Idol can do" however. Plenty of music videos, movies, voice acting work (buy the Yakuza games), etc before and after that though.

Stuff like this, for Dragonzord.
vd9MLLN.jpg

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Disco's so good. Clean win over Wrath. That's just so good.

Disco is great.

mh1KCk4.png

G-Fex

Remember that time on Here comes the Pain when Hillbilly Jim used a forklift to pick up Batista's car and flip it over with Batista in it?

Seraphis Cain

bad gameplay lol
Random fact: Disco's final singles victory in WCW was on the September 28th, 2000 episode of Thunder, where he beat Konnan. He never won another singles match after that.

EDIT: And here's his last WCW match, a loss to Jason Jett, who WCW seemed to be trying to give a Goldberg push up until they shut down.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Tough question but:

what's the biggest amount of air you've seen a wrestler catch from a back body drop?

She wanted to get out before wrestling took too much of a toll on her body, as it was already starting to slow down and hurt. She's still involved on smaller levels though, working with J Sports for commentary, interviews, etc.

It was never much more than the next stage of "things Idol can do" however. Plenty of music videos, movies, voice acting work (buy the Yakuza games), etc before and after that though.

Stuff like this, for Dragonzord.
vd9MLLN.jpg

interesting... time to do some research.

And I have all the Yakuza games. No translated 5 makes me ;_;

Jason Jett was getting MAD over in WCW 2001. Crowds were going nuts for him even if they acted like they didn't know who he was when he came to the ring. He was just totally in the wrong place at the wrong time.

strobogo

Banned
Yes. All 2000 people at shows went nuts for him. Dude was never going to be a star with his goofy look, awful hair cut, stupid tights, and gyno. What bothered me most was that he clearly, clearly wasn't anywhere near a cruiserweight, yet all of his matches were against cruisers.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Rumor is AJ Lee isn't a legit nerd as she's at a sporting event

WHAT A FAKE!

KenOD

a kinder, gentler sort of Scrooge
What a nerd, pretending to like sports, Chicago, and hoodies all to get in good with the fans. What a fake when we all know the truth, men can only wear business suits and ties.

Penguin

Watching some old Raw on WWE Classics... and never realized... Sable had no type of rhythm when she did the Grind..

It was just awkward to watch

Top Bottom