• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

September Wrasslin' |OT| because Triple H is good for business

Aiii

So not worth it
What are they calling the power rangers these days?

Surely they have run out of silly sub titles by now.

Power Rangers Megaforce was announced by Saban Brands to be the new program for the 2013 television season, serving as the 20th anniversary for the franchise.[29] The series will use costumes and footage, as well as the names "Warstar", "Tensou", and "Gosei", from Tensou Sentai Goseiger.[30] Kidscreen reported that Megaforce will feature "the return of many historic Rangers",[31] and Barnes and Noble that the show would feature "flashbacks, weapons" from older series and focus on "a few ordinary teens with one extraordinary destiny".[32]

The second half of Megaforce, titled Super Megaforce, was announced on June 17, 2013. The Megaforce Rangers will receive special morphers and keys, which allow them to morph into Super Megaforce Rangers. The Rangers also have an added special ability to morph into any team of Power Rangers from the past. Super Megaforce will air in 2014.[33]

My extensive search did show they have a cool remix of the original theme: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mOQI_tozQPA

Aiii

So not worth it
I know posting fanart of the person you mark for is frowned up on THIS BUSINESS, but I feel this drawing of AJ putting the Black Widow on Solid Snake is worthy of an exception to the rule:
BTY-ur_CAAAx3M2.jpg:large

Aiii

So not worth it
Is that episode online somewhere? I want to watch it.

---

HHH to Michael Cole: You're the voice of the WWE. I love what you do.

Damn, HHH can't stop heeling it up!

Heel Trips has been nothing but amazing. His condesending tone and comments are perfect. I'm loving him like I loved 1999 heel Hunter.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Does this opinion still hold true for Super Sentai series?

yes. it's just children. might as well put a meido poster on your wall davido-kun

You want a team that fights injustice? We've got multiple seasons of the A-Team. Case closed.

yes. it's just children. might as well put a meido poster on your wall davido-kun

You want a team that fights injustice? We've got multiple seasons of the A-Team. Case closed.

you shut your god damn mouth.

how can you be right on several topics but so wrong on everything else?

i weep for your future.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
you shut your god damn mouth.

how can you be right on several topics but so wrong on everything else?

i weep for your future.

It's easier to run with the "maybe he's right and I just don't know it yet"

I mean seriously brah. I'd love to see any of these children's team-up videos take on some real heroes.

Would your precious Super Sentai people have a prayer against the might of Airwolf? Can they dodge Stringfellow Hawke's superb accuracy with Dominic Santini's agility?

Would they have a chance in hell against Hannibal and the A-Team?

somedevil

We've noted how Kassius Ohno has had heat in WWE developmental and was pulled from NXT TV tapings because officials wanted him to improve his physique. Ohno has been putting over other talents at recent NXT live events and has now been removed from the NXT TV intro.

Oh no!!

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member

The wages of being out of shape

are DEATH

(on TV)

He blew it if the story's true. All he had to do was have some discipline. Me and FE know how easy it is. And we work normal jobs! ALL HE HAD TO DO WAS NOT EAT SHIT.

Goddamnit Sunflower, your weak ass military vigilantes had shit like jeeps and helicopters

POWER RANGERS HAVE THE MEGAZORD

It was basically the first goddamn Jaeger, so unless the A-Team are Kaiju now you're totally boned

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Goddamnit Sunflower, your weak ass military vigilantes had shit like jeeps and helicopters

POWER RANGERS HAVE THE MEGAZORD

It was basically the first goddamn Jaeger, so unless the A-Team are Kaiju now you're totally boned

oh a megazord wow. a whole megazord.

We got shit done in A HELICOPTER. A BLACK VAN. Bootstraps. Not a sports mascot robit eating Japan.

Godzilla's taken bigger shits than the Shittyzord.

oh a megazord wow. a whole megazord.

We got shit done in A HELICOPTER. A BLACK VAN. Bootstraps. Not a sports mascot robit eating Japan.

Godzilla's taken bigger shits than the Shittyzord.

Oh good job Macguyver!

See now, MOVIE A-Team? I'm ok with them. They flew fucking tanks. That was boss.

I'll call the A-Team if my cat gets stuck in a tree and I'll call Airwolf if I need a quick flight to the train station

I call the damn POWER RANGERS when shit gets real~!
:p

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
We also had a dope-ass car in Knight Rider.

We had aliens with Alf.

AVENGING ANGELS FROM HEAVEN with Highway to Heaven

MacGyver for what he's worth (not a fan)

We had a dope-ass legit black butler in Benson.

We had our own ROBOTS with SMALL WONDER

We had our own elder sages with GOLDEN GIRLS

Great police force in In The Heat of the Night

plus He-Man.

This is just like the Batman vs Superman argument. Power Rangers have the obvious advantage, like Superman, but given enough prep time I'm pretty sure that a crack commando unit surviving as soldiers of fortune in the LA underground could take down a megazord.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I vote No Confidence in sunflower and his thread running capabilities.

This is from the guy who runs the Sonic OT and the children's Sentai series stuff. I wouldn't expect you to betray that fanbase.

America in the 80s > Everything now worldwide

plus He-Man.

These are the only two things from the 80's I even give a fuck about

And they get automatically destroyed by the fearsome 1-2 punch of SWAT KATS and STREET SHARKS :p

Power Rangers are so real that of the original cast, one became a goddamn police sniper~!

I vote No Confidence in sunflower and his thread running capabilities.

*puts down camera, walks out of thread*

This is just like the Batman vs Superman argument. Power Rangers have the obvious advantage, like Superman, but given enough prep time I'm pretty sure that a crack commando unit surviving as soldiers of fortune in the LA underground could take down a megazord.

OH NO D:

We had aliens with Alf.

AVENGING ANGELS FROM HEAVEN with Highway to Heaven

MacGyver for what he's worth (not a fan)

We had a dope-ass legit black butler in Benson.

We had our own ROBOTS with SMALL WONDER

We had our own elder sages with GOLDEN GIRLS

Great police force in In The Heat of the Night

plus He-Man.

whoa whoa whoa, are we now doing an entire decade vs the Super Sentai? You still can't fuck with them. They have 20+ years behind them.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
whoa whoa whoa, are we now doing an entire decade vs the Super Sentai? You still can't fuck with them. They have 20+ years behind them.

20 years in the dark ages maybe.

hell at this point the boys from Downtown are more powerful than super sentai

xVoVLXX.gif

Top Bottom