• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

September Wrasslin' |OT| because Triple H is good for business

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
4. Pumping Iron

THE CUMMING
hqdefault.jpg

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Good to see Lambda is on point with the Conan love.

Movie's iconic in a zillion ways.

KenOD

a kinder, gentler sort of Scrooge
Hogan was such the heel at the start of it all, making it al about him, but no he had to be called the hero and cheered for. Shame no one has ever gone back and edited it all as a fan-project to make it appear that WWE wanted us to cheer for Andre and boo Hogan instead.

FAVE FIVE ARNOLD MOVIES:

1. Last Action Hero. Just an underrated title that is hilarious for all the subtle and strong jokes it made about movies then. The Hamlet scene is amazing for those that knew the actors involved.
2. Total Recall. It's a comedy.
3. Terminator 2, best 90s U.S. action film as far as I'm concerned.
4. Junior. He's pregnant.
5. The Running Man, because it's an actually good movie with decent acting from him.

Good to see Lambda is on point with the Conan love.

Movie's iconic in a zillion ways.

I have more appreciation for Conan now than I did when I was younger. The score is amazing. They could remove all the dialogue, and with imagery and music alone the movie would still be great. It's classy and deliberate in a way you just don't see in adventure/fantasy movies anymore.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Arnold is in so many good movies.

Kindergarten Cop, Twins, Conan, Terminator
T2, Commando, Running Man, True Lies
Jingle all the Way, Last Action Hero,
Total Recall.

Even shitty movies like T3 and End of Days are better for him being in it.

Sokantish

I thought Xenoblade was pretty boring and full of the same kind of tedious quests that people give Ubisoft shit for. Looked nice, but that's not enough of a reason to play a game that requires that many hours.

I don't want to say I hate you because you don't like a game that I like, but I hate you!

I have more appreciation for Conan now than I did when I was younger. The score is amazing. They could remove all the dialogue, and with imagery and music alone the movie would still be great. It's classy and deliberate in a way you just don't see in adventure/fantasy movies anymore.

finally, my lost brother. i always felt Conan would've been amazing without any dialogue, just carried by the visuals and score.

The Running Man is BAD. It's on my LEAST FAVE FIVE ARNOLD MOVIES.

have you left room for my fist?

Hoarr

Neo Member
Gonna stop in here and do a quick photo dump of some scans I've done for my new Tumblr site WCWworldwide. Figured if anyone would like them, it'd be WrassleGAF:

tumblr_ms3lhbPgMO1sg99p0o1_500.png

tumblr_msh88btlhx1sg99p0o1_500.png

tumblr_msof92YuVX1sg99p0o1_500.png

tumblr_msoex7up861sg99p0o3_500.png

(If you look closely, you can make out Geena Davis, Michelle Pfeiffer, and Kristie Alley on Rude's tights)

tumblr_msohivf9Ni1sg99p0o1_500.png

Also, my top five Arnold movies are T2, Kindergarten Cop, Predator, True Lies, and Total Recall. All are classics. All are amazing.

Raw64life

After Mr. Anderson leaves/is kicked out, you'll be left with a stable where the only active wrestlers in it are Bully Ray, Knux, Garrett Bischoff and Wes Brisco. Wow, how intimidating.

dream

Heel, you see this Chris Sabin bum with the lame ring gear, god-awful look, terrible Dixietron video, and atrocious entrance theme? He was Impact Wrestling's World Champion only a few short weeks ago.

dream

I think Houston Alexander could be an immediate impact player, honestly. Book him like he's Bill Goldberg.

Joeki11a

Banned
Where is Alex Shelly?, must be weird his buddy became a world champ already and its the most forgettable run of all times.

Sidenote

Why Tazz keeps saying NUTS?

Joeki11a

Banned
Mickie is the Champ? Wtf I think they need to keep that title on Gail all the time, sign Kong again and let them main event tna again.

Heel

Big Lavar Johnson got signed by Viacom recently. You think they could work an "I got shot by a 15 year old female gang member" angle and push him to the strap, dream?

dream

Considering the audience, I think it would work much better if they turned Big Johnson into a gangbanger who starts a Bloods and/or Crips faction that includes Jay Lethal, D-Von Dudley, and Sonjay Dutt.

Top Bottom