• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

September Wrasslin' |OT| because Triple H is good for business

Joeki11a

Banned
Hernandez has been a disappointment, this guy has been here for mad years and hasnt advanced to main event anything.

Freaking Chris Sabin became champ before him lol

Joeki11a

Banned
AJ over excited how silly

This guy should had stayed being all dark and show no emotion

The loner dark hero needs to be champion

Joeki11a

Banned
Does this Ohio crowd know this isnt wCw?, I see way to much nWo signs and shirts, crazy is almost 2014 and nWo still part of the wrestling crowds of today

Where are the 4 horseman shirts?, havent seen any of those in ages

dream

So QRJ's like "so you can't ever get another title shot again?" and Stinger goes on this 2 minute rant...

Joeki11a

Banned
Undertaker vs Sting needs to happen before they both retire

How silly Sting is doing promos with MMA guys, something Taker

Would be doing outside of the ring in his Callaway realm.

Try to poke holes into this idea you guys....

Say WWE has an off season, but the two brands interchanging each other. Six months of Smackdown and Six months of Raw. It would diversify the product a bit, and creates of a less saturated roster. You get a completely different product every six months and eases off the touring schedule for your talent. That would be an interesting year I would bet. But of course you'd have to have John Cena levels of draws in order to make it work. I honestly believe anyone could draw with the right booking.

Call me out on any dumb thing I just typed. I wanna know the reasoning on why this couldn't work besides the drawing factor.

Spider from Mars

tap that thorax
Try to poke holes into this idea you guys....

Say WWE has an off season, but the two brands interchanging each other. Six months of Smackdown and Six months of Raw. It would diversify the product a bit, and creates of a less saturated roster. You get a completely different product every six months and eases off the touring schedule for your talent. That would be an interesting year I would bet. But of course you'd have to have John Cena levels of draws and that would make everything uneven.

Call me out on any dumb thing I just typed. I wanna know the reasoning on why this couldn't work besides the drawing factor.

6 months of smackdown would put them out of business and TNA would be #1

I mean of course today's Smackdown would be burner. I'm talking 2002-2004 levels of separation between the products.

That would mean 2002 RAW would put them out of business

Bobby Roode vs Magnus and Austin Aries vs AJ next week? I can get behind that. How's tonight show been? Has it been better than the horrible raw?

I come into this thread - forgetting TNA is on (or even exists), and wonder why you are talking so much about AJ... Lee.

Styles has fallen so much in recent years, he is not even the most important wrestling AJ anymore.

I come into this thread - forgetting TNA is on (or even exists), and wonder why you are talking so much about AJ... Lee.

Styles has fallen so much in recent years, he is not even the most important wrestling AJ anymore.
Only AJ I care about now

05_AJ_08132012MB_0068-wip4-1-.jpg

Hasney

I think whoever is in charge of hiring the females now is an ass person and I thank them for their wonderful contributions to this fine sport.

Top Bottom