• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

September Wrasslin |OT| Team WWF vs. The World

QUOTE]I love Bayonetta, and I'll be getting Bayonetta 2 day one, but that gif is a little too much.

SoulPlaya

more money than God
I liked the match and the whole idea, but the therapy session backstage was unbearable for me.
You're the first person I've seen that didn't like them. I've personally thought all of the backstage Kane/Bryan stuff has been fantastic, and I think people will agree with that.

Aiii

So not worth it
You're the first person I've seen that didn't like them. I've personally thought all of the backstage Kane/Bryan stuff has been fantastic, and I think people will agree with that.

Kane has become one of my favorite performers of 2012.

Yes, there, I said it.

SoulPlaya

more money than God
Kane has become one of my favorite performers of 2012.

Yes, there, I said it.
You can argue that this has been his best year since 1998. Not necessarily in terms of championships or wins, but in entertaining consistency. It's really commendable what he's been able to do at 45.

Late, but I'm fairly certain I had the best wrestling-related dream, terrifying as I found it at the time.

Liquidsnake was the king of wrestling dreams because he had an appropriate avatar of Shinji lying in bed, staring at the ceiling but he's changed it now.

Wrestling dreams were discussed at length starting here:

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=439199&highlight=wrestling+dream&page=196

I had a dream last night that it was CM Punk vs. Alberto Del Rio for the WWE Championship. Kevin Nash was the special guest referee and after Punk hit the GTS, Nash refused to count to three. So, as Punk was covering Del Rio, a real referee came out and counted to three and Linda McMahon walks out after the match to reveal her return.

Yeah, I can't believe I had a dream about the WWE..

DUDE! I had a dream I was hanging out with CM Punk last night. No lie. I guess it's been too much wrestling lately.

Dreaming of WWE? Really..

I can't control what I dream about?

I had a dream I was at the GYM with CM Punk once. We were working out on chest. It was awesome. Such a cool guy.

i had a dream the Undertaker was chasing me in this dark Doom-like corridor with the Dead Man Walking Song playing.

Maybe CM and I will be working out again. Maybe tonight it's bi's and tri's!!!!

Where's my Nyquil?

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=30389745&postcount=19937

I dreamed Jericho too,once.

Usually when I dream about Linda McMahon, there is a lot of lube involved and the old Wrestlemania theme is playing on an endless loop.

lilty

Well I was also just introduced to that story line, so maybe next week I'll like the pair a bit more. You never know.

Too bad Batista hates PG stuff.

He would be the greatest heel of all time if he did a stint in Chikara. Like, he'd be on Kaufman levels. He'd come out and say how he's not going to have a match because his opponent is 5'4" and dressed like an ant, and he doesn't wrestle ants, and he'd say something like 'pipsqueak, I hope you CAN lift 100x your body weight because that's the only way you can lift the animal'

I want this more than anything ever!

fry-take-my-money.jpg

Never. Unless they decide to feed him to Cena.

Are you insinuating that WWE would build him up as an unstoppable monster over an entire year only to have him lose to Cena and elevate his already god tier status in the company?
Because this sounds plausible.

Kyoufu

Probably already posted but whatever we don't mind repeats:

Jerry Lawler is walking freely in the hospital. He seems to be ok.

chunk3rvd

Anyone heard anything on the Wrestling Retribution/Revolution Project lately? Seemed like such a promising idea but I've just been looking round the website, twitter, wiki etc and can't see any updates beyond March

I'd be pissed at the lack of communication if I donated some of the $100,000 they raised in their initial kickstarter appeal

Daniel Bryan ‏@WWEDanielBryan
Quote from The Ryback: “Read me more.” UGH

Kane, however, loves LOVES 50 Shades… Strangely, so does The Ryback.

And NO the other three were not the 50 Shades of Grey books… I wouldn’t wish those on my worst enemy

Read four great books in the last three weeks. Crash Course by Chris Martenson should be mandatory reading.

read from down to up!

*edit, ^ good to see the King's on the mend. Hopefully he'll be back on TV soon.

Some good recent matches, first an excellent main event bout between Dragon Gate's Akira Tozawa and British high-flyer El Ligero from Preston City Wrestling;

Akira Tozawa vs El Ligero - (PCW 06/02/12)

Next, a couple of matches from ZERO1 - first, young Daichi Hashimoto taking on Pro-Wrestling NOAH's Naomichi Marufuji, then New Japan's Hiroyoshi Tenzan & Satoshi Kojima take on Shinjiro Otani & Masato Tanaka to celebrate Ohtani's 20th Anniversary in the ring;

Daichi Hashimoto vs Naomichi Marufuji - (ZERO1 07/08/12)

Shinjro Otani & Masato Tanaka vs Hiroyoshi Tenzan & Satoshi Kojima - (ZERO1 07/08/12)

I really enjoyed Otani's 20th Anniversary match, which isn't surprising given the participants, and Hashimoto vs Marufuji is probably the best match I've seen from Daichi yet, which isn't surprising given his opponent. About to watch El Ligero vs Tozawa now, but I've heard it was excellent, so do yourself a favour and check out some British wrestling for once.

trunbuns

Just finished watching NXT. Really enjoyable main event between Kidd and McGillicutty. Sandow gets a fantastic reaction as well.

Top Bottom