• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

September Wrasslin |OT| Team WWF vs. The World

Pimpwerx

Paul and Punk made that segment work. Limit AJ's talking and she's passable. I don't remember the last time there was a Raw GM who promo'd that bad. Yes...I'm really fucking tired of AJ as GM. PEACE.

vatstep

This poster pulses with an appeal so broad the typical restraints of our societies fall by the wayside.
I really can't stand this guy's face

Kaladin

When Vicki came out, I thought she was going to announce that AJ was fired.......first time I'm disappointed in seeing Ziggler out.

Pimpwerx

How over is Ziggs in the WWEverse? I don't remember him ever getting huge pops anywhere. I don't think it's just because he's a heel either. Orton got massive heel pops. PEACE.

Ultratech

Return of the longest running midcard "feud" in WWE history, even with the MITB Dolph cannot escape.

May need to rework this...
IeW1M.png

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
How over is Ziggs in the WWEverse? I don't remember him ever getting huge pops anywhere. I don't think it's just because he's a heel either. Orton got massive heel pops. PEACE.

Ziggles doesn't tend to really get big pops when he comes out, but he frequently gets "LET'S GO ZIGGLER!" chants during his matches. He's plenty over, but Vickie heel heat keeps him from getting pops.

Top Bottom