• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

September Wrasslin |OT| Team WWF vs. The World

Brinbe

hahahaha, this is spectacular. Honestly, best thing going in this company right now. How to successfully build interest in a 'nothing' feud.

Diablos54

I thought I'd hate this but... Comedic gold right there. Bryan and Kane both put their all in their characters and it really shows at times like this.

Ithil

Good, I was concerned we'd have this US title rematch at Night of Champions, wasting Cesaro on Santino again. Maybe we can have a proper opponent instead.

Loved D-Bry cracking up, just wish they'd be champs. I like how they both get angry at someone else like Harold, which makes them bond together in anger lol

Great segment, although it went on about 1-2 mins too long. I'd also like to add that Miz + Cole is gold on commentary, like a billion times better.

In one episode of Raw Kane and Bryan have...
- Delivered comedic backstage segments
- Are over enough that both were cheered
- Mastered a hugging segment that would have failed miserably in anyone elses hands
- Fought anyway
- Made use of a steel chair, hardcore is back

Seriously these guys are saving Raw

- Mastered a hugging segment that would have failed miserably in anyone elses hands
- Fought anyway

But Bryan is getting burried....right guyz..

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
that went on a little too long but the Kane/Bryan stuff is the best "feud" going in WWE right now.

Ithil

Since when did Bryan Danielson, indie extraordinaire, become a better actor and promo guy than 90% of the WWE's main event guys, anyway?

"is this what happens after you hug each other?"

Michael Cole has never had a hug, confirmed.
Not a consensual one, anyway.

Great segment, although it went on about 1-2 mins too long. I'd also like to add that Miz + Cole is gold on commentary, like a billion times better.
I somewhat agree, although comparing it to Lawler + anyone is a low standard. It is a marked improvement, though.

Diablos54

- Fought anyway

So true. Bryan's been the best part of RAW for awhile now.

Cesaro time! I think this is the first time I've actually seen him wrestle.

Ithil

If they're doing the 5 languages thing, I'm not sure why English is going first. I thought the point was most people watching won't understand any of the languages he speaks until he tells them at the end.

Top Bottom