• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

September Wrasslin |OT| Team WWF vs. The World

Diablos54

I know, I just meant it's still unexpected how good he is at the non-wrestling side of things as well, legitimately one of the best in the company now.
I remember people saying he had no charisma and couldn't cut a promo. How wrong they were.

Well that was a long match.

dream

Oh man, ply, I just turned on Monday Night Raw SuperShow and there's a guy billed from Switzerland and his finisher is "The Neutralizer" and that is uncommonly clever for WWE.

krae_man

Is this new?

VF0mG.jpg

Diablos54

Miz is getting better and better on commentary as the night goes on. Can he replace Lawler for good, please? PLEASE VINCE!? ANYONE BUT LAWLER!

for learning on the fly, Miz is getting the basics down pretty good. I wouldn't mind him sticking around if this keeps up. Clearly Cole and Miz had chemistry from their segments in the past and this is a good way of re utilizing it.

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
Oh man, ply, I just turned on Monday Night Raw SuperShow and there's a guy billed from Switzerland and his finisher is "The Neutralizer" and that is uncommonly clever for WWE.
Every now and then something good gets by Vince's filter. Shame about the rest of his gimmick though.

Top Bottom