• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

September Wrasslin |OT| Team WWF vs. The World

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
You guys are probably right about it being a little too risqué. I will be happy to change it.

A Pretty Panda

fuckin' called it, man
dRjX6.png

Like this?

G-Fex

BEEF I WILL HAVE MY REVENGE ON YOU

REVENGE

I HATE YOU BEEFERS.

THE BEEF WRECKERS WILL NEVER WORK IN THIS TOWN AGAIN

OKAY MAYBE THEY WILL IN WWE '13

AND I'LL HAVE THEM JOB TO THE CRAPPIEST TAG TEAM I CAN THINK OF.

BEEF I WILL HAVE MY REVENGE ON YOU

REVENGE

I HATE YOU BEEFERS.

THE BEEF WRECKERS WILL NEVER WORK IN THIS TOWN AGAIN

OKAY MAYBE THEY WILL IN WWE '13

AND I'LL HAVE THEM JOB TO THE CRAPPIEST TAG TEAM I CAN THINK OF.

WHAT DID I DO!?

You know what, I don't have time for this. I'm going to a pizza buffet. LATER MARKS. #HEEL

G-Fex

WHAT DID I DO!?

You know what, I don't have time for this. I'm going to a pizza buffet. LATER MARKS. #HEEL

Yeah right. I'll get you back

REVENGEANCE IS MINE.

You'll pay and so will Panda, it might be Marvel or 3rd strike or something.

IMMA EMBARASS YOU AND PANDA

I am the Damage Dealer damnit.

Kaladin

- Thursday's IMPACT will feature the final two matches in the annual Bound For Glory Series! "The Charismatic Enigma" Jeff Hardy will battle Samoa Joe in one featured bout, while Rob Van Dam goes against Bully Ray in other! The stakes have never been higher. Who will be eliminated and lose their chance at the TNA World Title?

- Plus, whoever finishes the Series with the most points on Thursday's broadcast will earn the opportunity to select who they face in Semifinals at the "No Surrender" Pay-Per-View! Don't miss the culmination of the Bound For Glory Series on Thursday night on SpikeTV!

- The broadcast will also feature an update on The Aces & 8s gang and the carnage they continue to unleash on TNA Wrestling! The war is on between The Aces & 8s and the TNA Roster, and the battle continues Thursday in the Impact Zone! Plus, how will World Heavyweight Champion Austin Aries react to what happened this past week? Tune in and find out!

- Also, World Tag Team Champions Christopher Daniels and Kazarian are being forced to defend the gold on Thursday's IMPACT broadcast! Who will General Manager Hulk Hogan select to face the duo in the big title bout on SpikeTV? Don't miss it!

All this and much more on Thursday's IMPACT WRESTLING LIVE!

Also, I just wanted to add......that Samoa Joe vs AJ Styles match from last week's Impact was amazing, not good, not great, amazing.

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=490003

It mostly stems from the shitty thread title and everyone making knee-jerk reactions to it.

SUMMARY -
ARTICLE: Woman is harassed.
MRAGAF: Talking to women is fine and also she's a bitch
RATIONALGAF: The issue isn't about talking to women but the amount of harassment they receive.
MRAGAF again: The women is a bitch and she wasn't harassed
WORSTGAF: LOL where's Devo?

G-Fex

Actually what'd be pretty awesome is if I put everyone here on ignore

then I'd see only my posts

I'd be the true king of wrasslegaf!

AMAZING!

Top Bottom