• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

September Wrasslin |OT| Team WWF vs. The World

Kyoufu

Punk's DVD. *licks lips*

A2DKFBbCMAA95c4.jpg

Or it means "lol this doesn't hurt when it happens on concrete, I'll get up and beat 5 people!"

In a recent Botchingmania they included a Necro Butcher shoot wherein he explains that after taking a bad ladder shot he started to freak out and shoot on Justice Pain. Zandig pulled him off and gave him a DDT, Necro explained that if it was any other move he'd have gotten right back up but he respects Jake Roberts too much.

Necro Butcher respects This Business more than John Cena

the only thing I'd like to buy Punk is a two way ticket from my foot to his ass

You know you don't have to share all of your fetishes so publicly.

G-Fex

In a recent Botchingmania they included a Necro Butcher shoot wherein he explains that after taking a bad ladder shot he started to freak out and shoot on Justice Pain. Zandig pulled him off and gave him a DDT, Necro explained that if it was any other move he'd have gotten right back up but he respects Jake Roberts too much.

You know you don't have to share all of your fetishes so publicly.

how'd you like my foot up your
face
?

XenoRaven

I hope the past RAW establishes that Punk's feet are just like Big Show's fists and have the magical power to knock anybody out.

Entropia

No One Remembers

JUSTICE PAIN?!

HATE CLUB?! I THOUGHT HATE CLUB WAS DEAD!

G-Fex

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Heavy I'm calling you out.

Get your smelly ass over here.

PANDA THIS ISN'T OVER, I'M NOT DONE SANDING YOUR REDNECK ASS. I'M DOING YOU AN EGG.

I'M HUNGRY.

G-Fex

I HATE YOU PANDA AND I HATE BEEF

AND I HATE MARVEL AND CAPCOM AND THE NUMBER 3 AND THE WORD ULTIMATE

AND FIGHTING GAMERS AND FLOE AND JUSTIN WONG

AND JAPAN

AND ONLINE

AND SONY PLAYSTATION CONTROLLERS

AND viewers like you.

Top Bottom