• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

September Wrasslin |OT| The one night a year when every table will be on the line

jmdajr

Which other Superstar or Diva is in need of a performance evaluation?

13% Dean Ambrose
11% Bray Wyatt
15% John Cena
10% The New Day
6% Randy Orton
16% Paige
13% Stardust
6% Rusev
8% Kevin Owens
2% The Dudley Boyz

Who's making the OT?

635791247775035037-CONDEMNED-2-THE-Theatrical-Poster-FINAL-and-APPROVED-.jpg

I think Max Landis would be better at thinking up of long term feuds and adhering to continuity than the current WWE writing staff. To be clear, though, I think a bunch of Final Fantasy 7 fanfiction writers would also write better storylines than the WWE writers.

Landis also pitched a Man of Steel 2 idea that sounds a hundred times better than Batman vs Superman

Holy shit no.

No no no no no no no no no no no .

No.

The idea that people will not order a show because they saw a few gif a seems crazy. They probably weren't going to buy it anyway

In fact I expect the opposite to happen.

Ithil

I have an unpleasant feeling Wyatt/Reigns is going to be their next Cena/Orton, the "epic rivalry" they insist is legendary and personal and goes on for years with no one ever caring.

Browny

Banned
I think the New Day need to change everyone's catchphrase, after the success of Hustle, Loyalty, Booty.

Rest...

In...

Booty.

FEED ME BOOTY

Oh god I've had a long day...

Sephzilla

but Superman always sucked and always will, but Batman is great and Affleck got the bat-chin

nothing can go wrong

Wrong. And we already have a good Batman/Superman movie

Batman_%26_Superman_World's_Finest.png

Dawn of Justice looks like the most "you missed the fucking point" movie in existence

Didn't realise Jonathan Barber was the indie anti-piracy goon. Quite amusing, I'm pretty sure he was an uploader on XWT back in the day, lol.

I could've told you that, mofucka

That fucker threw up in my car in the way to Easton, then promptly rolled out of my car into a ditch a block away from the venue

Batman vs Superman is going to be a box office success, while simultaneously proving even the stupidest trashiest worst movies of all time can sucker in millions of people

I'm actually enjoying the Kane storyline. He's doing a great job and it allows Seth to play the sniveling cowardly heel, which, with his Screech from Saved by the Bell voice, he does well. Not sure if it will culminate in a good match though.

Batman vs Superman is going to be a box office success, while simultaneously proving even the stupidest trashiest worst movies of all time can sucker in millions of people

Avatar and Avengers 2 already proved that.

I wonder if Vince is sitting in his office today, finally deciding to check out what these online wrestling nerds are talking about, and by some miracle chooses WrassleGAF as his sample and sees pages of Tony Hawk discussion, Batman/Superman discussion and just starts to get sick.

I'm actually enjoying the Kane storyline. He's doing a great job and it allows Seth to play the sniveling cowardly heel, which, with his Screech from Saved by the Bell voice, he does well. Not sure if it will culminate in a good match though.

Avatar and Avengers 2 already proved that.

I've honestly seen people to this day defend Avatar

in 2015

Top Bottom