• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Shadowverse |OT| Anime Hearthstone now on Steam

Luigi87

Moment when I realize I'm a dummy who can't read.

Over 20 games played as Ward Ramp dragon, and only now do I realize that evolved Imprisoned Dragon says (Can Attack)

I got "lucky" today since I got ancient elf from my login reward pack - except I crafted my 3rd one few days ago using vials :(

Luigi87

1000 vials for you!

Just got beaten by a Roach combo deck. I feel I could have won if I didn't get DoD'd on turns 6 and 7.

Daria, combo elf and aggro blood I think are going to create meta where people will start packing lot more wards into their decks.

Because the only things that worry me as combo elf is ward stopping roaches and hyper aggressive decks that can finish me on turn 5-6 if they pull correct pieces.

Luigi87

It's a part of why I'm focusing on Ward Ramp right now... Unfortunately if I don't draw my Wards, or in the case of my last match they keep getting DoD'd, then I'm in trouble, lol

Luigi87

tfw you only have two of a card in your deck, and you mulligan into it...

Edit: Had a win streak earlier today, now on a bit of a losing one. Time to take a break. The worst is I misplayed my last match. All I needed to do was let the enemy keep two of their followers and just play my Genesis Dragon... But instead I wasn't thinking and used a Blazing Breath, forgetting that put me at 9/10, so two turns later when I could have won, I couldn't get close enough to lethal before my opponent did.

4Tran

I've heard that control earth rite matches up to both aggro blood and tempo rune extremely well.
I don't know about extremely well - a Daria deck that draws well will still run all over an Earth Rite deck. Or at least it did to mine.

tfw you only have two of a card in your deck, and you mulligan into it...

Edit: Had a win streak earlier today, now on a bit of a losing one. Time to take a break. The worst is I misplayed my last match. All I needed to do was let the enemy keep two of their followers and just play my Genesis Dragon... But instead I wasn't thinking and used a Dragon's Breath, forgetting that put me at 9/10, so two turns later when I could have won, I couldn't get close enough to lethal before my opponent did.
I feel you. Yesterday, I lost a match to my opponent's Giant Slayer. Who even runs that card, and why? It would have felt less bad losing to Tsubaki, or Swordsman, or Dance of Death, or anything but Giant Slayer!

Luigi87

Did uhh, they remove linking from Steam to iOS or am I just confused

I know they removed linking from iOS -> Steam, but dunno the other way. If it is, then you'll possibly need to link via Facebook?

Edit: Welp...
GXbuLwI.jpg
Edit 2: Went up against Sword, so I was glad, lol. Won it and am up to B2 now.

Smilax

I actually found a way to link it.
I first linked it to my Android Tablet, then backed it up on Facebook and then linked it on my iPhone. It works, all my stuff is here, well except my crystals but if I was going to buy anything really I would just use the steam client.

Luigi87

Hm, so it is the same method as going iOS->Steam but in reverse.
Unfortunate that it still requires use of Android (rather than just going Steam->FB->iPhone) but at least you got it.

4Tran

I played around with three different decks. The Forest deck with Goblin Mages with Rhinoceroach as the only 2-drop seems very strong. I only have two Rhinoroaches, so a full 3x Goblin Mage and 2x Feena seems overkill, so I toned that down a bit. The loss of Fairy Whisperers hurts a bit, but there are reasonable alternatives at 3 and 4.

The Goblin Mages don't seem to work as well in an Aggro Blood deck. There, you're looking to do damage with your 3-drop, and I'd usually rather play Veight or Mini Soul Devil. I guess the advantage is that if you trade the Goblin Mage off, you can protect the more useful 3-drop, or save Mini Soul Devil for the turn you evolve something for greater effect. In any case, this deck is still very efficient so you can afford to experiment a bit.

The last deck is Elana Seraph, and it's extremely well suited for such an aggressive meta. Aggro decks usually have to reach for that last bit of damage, and this deck has so much healing that you're not in any health trouble. Elana usually doesn't come online for me until 5 or 6, but that's usually still enough to close out the game, and Seraph is a very handy alternate win condition. I feel a bit dirty playing this deck though since Elana is cancer.

gngf123

So I'm having a lot of fun with a control haven deck with Eidolon, bunnies and Damus.

Damus in particular is ridiculous when he is being protected by wards. Just wish his stats were reversed, so he wasn't an instant kill for all the cheap removal spells.

What do people think about finishers for Eidolon Bunny Haven? I've got 2 decks right now, one which uses PTP and the other uses Seraph. Seraph only needs 2 countdown cards with Eidolon on board, and it's often handy to have them anyway for those times you need to do something with an amulet before you have managed to draw Eidolon.

PTP feels easier though.

Uthred

I also tried out the Goblin Mages in Aggro Blood, they felt a bit lacklustre to be honest. It never really felt like getting a 2 card into my hand was worth their subpar stats, the additional abilities of Mini-Soul Devils or Killer Vampires seemed more useful. Perhaps the Goblin Mages helped a bit with consistency, but just didnt feel as "fun".

So I got one yesterday and then this today, is the game trying to tell me something? Any deck where this guy features?

gngf123

I also tried out the Goblin Mages in Aggro Blood, they felt a bit lacklustre to be honest. It never really felt like getting a 2 card into my hand was worth their subpar stats, the additional abilities of Mini-Soul Devils or Killer Vampires seemed more useful. Perhaps the Goblin Mages helped a bit with consistency, but just didnt feel as "fun".

So I got one yesterday and then this today, is the game trying to tell me something? Any deck where this guy features?

Bahamut Ramp Dragon. I've faced a few today.

Lumination

'enry 'ollins
Was having fun building a Dragonflute deck. Packed 12x 2-drops + 3x Dragon Oracle. Bring it into rank B0. First hand, all 3s and higher. Mulligan. All 3s and higher. Don't draw a 2 drop until turn 4. RNG pls.

Any deck that goes late. It's the ultimate answer to anything that's not Seraph, but your control deck probably wouldn't have won that anyway.

4Tran

What do people think about finishers for Eidolon Bunny Haven? I've got 2 decks right now, one which uses PTP and the other uses Seraph. Seraph only needs 2 countdown cards with Eidolon on board, and it's often handy to have them anyway for those times you need to do something with an amulet before you have managed to draw Eidolon.

PTP feels easier though.
I've never had a Path to Purgatory before, but I feel that it's best suited for a deck that has access to lots of card cycling like Forest. A Haven deck running that card would seem to rely a lot on Altered Fate to put cards in the graveyard, and it's also pretty vulnerable to an opponent running Execute. Then again, I'm sort of partial to Seraph since you're probably running a bunch of Countdown reduction cards anyways.

I'm inclined to agree. Aggro Blood doesn't need all that much extra card draw, and it really doesn't need an extra 2/2 body for 3. Another faction might have some need for extra 2-drops in hand, but Blood really isn't one of these. My deck that doesn't run the Goblin Mages also seems to perform quite a bit better than the one that does.

gngf123

I've never had a Path to Purgatory before, but I feel that it's best suited for a deck that has access to lots of card cycling like Forest. A Haven deck running that card would seem to rely a lot on Altered Fate to put cards in the graveyard, and it's also pretty vulnerable to an opponent running Execute. Then again, I'm sort of partial to Seraph since you're probably running a bunch of Countdown reduction cards anyways.

For Seraph: You don't need to run many reduction cards, because more often than not Eidolon will be around to instantly pop the effect you want. 3x Dogma and 3x Healing is already all you need. The healing especially comes in handy since you'll often have multiple amulets going at once and there's always the risk of your only Eidolon in play getting DODed. With Eidolon active you don't even need a 3 card countdown like you normally would with Seraph.

For PTP: Bunnies fill up your grave nearly as fast as fairy generation does for Forest, while also providing you with wards. Altered fate is definitely needed to help you get to 30 by turn 9 or earlier though. Haven gets quite a lot of card draw in the form of Prism Priestess and Plea which helps make things a little more consistent.

Sometimes with PTP it feels like the deck is torn between wanting to do two things, that's what I find most frustrating. Like not being able to kill your own Eidolon, and your enemy not doing it either, so your win condition (PTP) gets quickly destroyed if you play it. Or not being able to find a good time to altered fate because your hand has your important Eidolons that you've not used yet.

In both decks, I'm loving Tribunal. It's such a good removal card. Much better than Death Sentence used to be.

4Tran

I'm starting to feel that Attendant of Night is a bad card. On paper, it's just a Hell's Unleasher that costs 1 less and not being about to attack regular followers doesn't seem like much of a disadvantage. However, I've played a couple of my opponents with my Aggro Blood deck, and they've played the Attendant and it ends up doing absolutely nothing. And against a lot of decks, they have to use up a Soul Conversion to kill it themselves before it has any board presence.

For Seraph: You don't need to run many reduction cards, because more often than not Eidolon will be around to instantly pop the effect you want. 3x Dogma and 3x Healing is already all you need. The healing especially comes in handy since you'll often have multiple amulets going at once and there's always the risk of your only Eidolon in play getting DODed.

For PTP: Bunnies fill up your grave nearly as fast as fairy generation does for Forest, while also providing you with wards. Altered fate is definitely needed to help you get to 30 by turn 9 or earlier though. Haven gets quite a lot of card draw in the form of Prism Priestess and Plea which helps make things a little more consistent.

Sometimes with PTP it feels like the deck is torn between wanting to do two things, that's what I find most frustrating. Like not being able to kill your own Eidolon, and your enemy not doing it either, so your win condition (PTP) gets quickly destroyed if you play it. Or not being able to find a good time to altered fate because your hand has your important Eidolons that you've not used yet.
Ouch. That can be really frustrating. Going by that, it definitely feels like Seraph is the way to go. I quite like my own Elana Seraph deck even though I'm missing a whole bunch of key cards for it.

shaowebb

Thought I'd just give it a quick test run...4 hours later I'm hooked. Couldn't put it down. The amount of rewards you get is insane. I'm barely into this game's solo as a Runecraft and I already had dozens of tickets and now have several hundred cards! Plus I got a ton of animated cards, a few legendary and just good shit altogether.

Digging Runecraft so far but from what I'm seeing Forestcraft, Dragoncraft, Bloodcraft and Havencraft have all delivered a ton of great cards to me that sound like I can get something goin quick with decks.

Plus IT HAS DEVICE LINK! Fuck you Marvel Puzzle Quest. I played you for 600+ hours on PC, got a career, now can't access my shit on a phone? Looks like I got my new breaktime entertainment at the powerplant. God how is something so good so free? Plus I can melt down cards for vials and use vials to make cards I want? Fucking insane.

I'm starting to feel that Attendant of Night is a bad card. On paper, it's just a Hell's Unleasher that costs 1 less and not being about to attack regular followers doesn't seem like much of a disadvantage. However, I've played a couple of my opponents with my Aggro Blood deck, and they've played the Attendant and it ends up doing absolutely nothing. And against a lot of decks, they have to use up a Soul Conversion to kill it themselves before it has any board presence.

Attendant is great imho - you can play him on turn 3 and then on curve Urd on turn 4. Also it's bit harder to ignore after you drop Cerberus spell on it ;)

shaowebb

I seem to have a shitload of cards designed to flood me with snowmen. From converting all my followers to snowmen to just plain making them appear in mass. Theses are 1/1 cards...is there a card or something that gives you buffs for every 1/1 creature or for every duplicate follower you have?

If so, I need to get to using some vials.

gngf123

I seem to have a shitload of cards designed to flood me with snowmen. From converting all my followers to snowmen to just plain making them appear in mass. Theses are 1/1 cards...is there a card or something that gives you buffs for every 1/1 creature or for every duplicate follower you have?

If so, I need to get to using some vials.

Someone played a spellboost snowman deck against me once and he did something like that. I think he might have used Conjuring Force to constantly give +1/0 to his snowmen every time he used a spell. I also remember him using Penguin, so every spell was a temporary +2/0 for the penguin.

Summoning Snow is the main summoning card you really want for it to work. I don't think Snowman rune is as good as Daria or DShift but it is fun and still good enough to play in lower ranks and be competitive. Most of the cards will transfer over to the other 2 decks too. You'll want lots of cards like Insight or Magic Missile for cheap cycling and spellboosting. I would also run Levi and Piercing Rune. Turn 4 evolve Levi and get a Crimson Sorcery and 1 cost Piercing Rune is just too strong.

I wonder how well a Daria Snowman deck would work. Daria would immediately give +5 spellboost to Summoning Snow, so it would flood the board. It would also play more aggressively, which is kind of needed for a deck like this.

By a card that converts to snowmen, you don't mean Winters Caprice do you? I've never seen a deck use it, but looking at the description it doesn't sound very good. Too many decks swarm with low cost 1/1 and 2/2 followers so it won't be achieving much a lot of the time.

Shengar

They messed up the assets clearly, lol
Specifically the Evolution countdown, and all the Flairs.

Edit: Apparently Story Mode is also completely untranslated, and Isabelle was uncensored (albeit I already had that...)

Ah, that's the reason why Isabelle boobs got uncovered yesterday.

I prefer the censored version tbh

gngf123

I hate both versions, is the only fanservice that triggers me on the game

Western Isabelle isn't even that fanservicey. Cards like Cerberus are much worse.

I guess the cards don't have giant jiggly boobs every time something evolves, but still.

sibarraz

Banned
Western Isabelle isn't even that fanservicey. Cards like Cerberus are much worse.

I guess the cards don't have giant jiggly boobs every time something evolves, but still.

I lik cerberus, her proportions are not as stupid as isabelle

The thing that I most hate about isabelle is that weird glow that her boobs have

shaowebb

Someone played a spellboost snowman deck against me once and he did something like that. I think he might have used Conjuring Force to constantly give +1/0 to his snowmen every time he used a spell. I also remember him using Penguin, so every spell was a temporary +2/0 for the penguin.

Summoning Snow is the main summoning card you really want for it to work. I don't think Snowman rune is as good as Daria or DShift but it is fun and still good enough to play in lower ranks and be competitive. Most of the cards will transfer over to the other 2 decks too. You'll want lots of cards like Insight or Magic Missile for cheap cycling and spellboosting. I would also run Levi and Piercing Rune. Turn 4 evolve Levi and get a Crimson Sorcery and 1 cost Piercing Rune is just too strong.

I wonder how well a Daria Snowman deck would work. Daria would immediately give +5 spellboost to Summoning Snow, so it would flood the board. It would also play more aggressively, which is kind of needed for a deck like this.

By a card that converts to snowmen, you don't mean Winters Caprice do you? I've never seen a deck use it, but looking at the description it doesn't sound very good. Too many decks swarm with low cost 1/1 and 2/2 followers so it won't be achieving much a lot of the time.

I just got an Okami which gives +1 to my attack for every follower that comes into play so I can kind of ramp up his threat level but he's a forestcraft card and not a runecraft sadly. BTW you have no idea what you just did by mentioning Penguins. I love the little dudes and had no idea penguin wizard existed. Gonna be making a penguin deck soon lol.

Pooya

I opened my 3rd and 4th Imperial Dragoon since the last time I posted. wtf. The 4th one was animated actually, so it wasn't completely awful.

cmon I just wanted a single Nep and Daria.

shaowebb

Made a few forestcraft decks. One builds okami's with faeries easily enough, but just seems expensive. Needs retooled. Likely gonna shove in Hamsas or ward cards. The other deck is ward heavy and has lots of cards to remove shit from play or make folks weak. It does great initially but I end up without any cards in my hand too fast. Needs more damage.

Time to just farm cards and use vials.

So far I feel like Forestcraft is okay, but I lack the cards. Runecraft does the power up stuff better for me. Eager to get into some Shadowcraft soon.

gngf123

Made a few forestcraft decks. One builds okami's with faeries easily enough, but just seems expensive. Needs retooled. Likely gonna shove in Hamsas or ward cards. The other deck is ward heavy and has lots of cards to remove shit from play or make folks weak. It does great initially but I end up without any cards in my hand too fast. Needs more damage.

Time to just farm cards and use vials.

So far I feel like Forestcraft is okay, but I lack the cards. Runecraft does the power up stuff better for me. Eager to get into some Shadowcraft soon.

Forestcraft is tier 1, but super expensive. Until recently, 3x Tia and 3x Ancient Elf were required in any competitive deck. ComboRoach is a nice new deck that isn't quite as expensive and very very powerful right now.

Some Nobody

After crafting a pair to try in my Runecraft deck--who the fuck made Daria and thought it was fair?? She's an auto +5 and your cards get spellboosted to he'll. This isn't remotely fair, but I'll take the free Ws I guess.

shaowebb

Neat. Just drew Bloody Mary. It'd be fun to make something with her. She deals any damage dealt to my leader to their leader instead on my turn. Given how many bloodcraft cards hurt your own leader this could get good.

4Tran

Neat. Just drew Bloody Mary. It'd be fun to make something with her. She deals any damage dealt to my leader to their leader instead on my turn. Given how many bloodcraft cards hurt your own leader this could get good.
She is going to be priority target number one as soon as she hits the board, so it'll have to be self-damaging cards that you play the same turn you play her. The most important of these cards are Dire Bond, Blood Wolf, Blood Pact, and Razory Claw. And with how strong Dire Bond is, it almost demands a whole deck built around that combo. Unfortunately, I only have the two Revelations, and that deck really wants three of them. But if you manage to get it to work, please let us know how you did it! Right now, I'm using Bloody Mary as the finisher in my Aggro deck, but that deck is so powerful that it doesn't really need her.

Kumubou

Snowmen in a Daria deck seems redundant, as that deck already pukes units on the board without losing card advantage. It might be worth a thought if there was more board clear in place and/or if you weren't getting so many free plays from the spellboosts, but most decks have trouble clearing that mess once, never mind having to do it more than once (which can happen if Daria draws herself).

The issue with Bloody Mary in a blood aggro deck is that it's often too slow to actually do much. If you put her out there turn 5 you won't get much out of it until the next turn, and it's unlikely that she survives since the effect is so strong it may as well be a pseudo-ward. That and frankly, most blood aggro decks are looking to wrap it up by turn 5 or 6 anyway. It might be worth running that just to keep people preoccupied from dealing with the rest of the board, but it also makes it a lot more expensive -- more expensive than most common blood aggro decks by itself!

4Tran

Snowmen in a Daria deck seems redundant, as that deck already pukes units on the board without losing card advantage. It might be worth a thought if there was more board clear in place and/or if you weren't getting so many free plays from the spellboosts, but most decks have trouble clearing that mess once, never mind having to do it more than once (which can happen if Daria draws herself).
I'm not sure if Summon Snow fits in any Rune archetype right now. Obviously it's not going to do much in an Earth Rite deck, but it doesn't have all that much impact in a Spellboost deck either. Daria doesn't need it because she has no problems putting tons of followers on the board, and what Dimension Shift needs is stall power, and you get that out of Summon Iceform and Goblinmount Demon.

The issue with Bloody Mary in a blood aggro deck is that it's often too slow to actually do much. If you put her out there turn 5 you won't get much out of it until the next turn, and it's unlikely that she survives since the effect is so strong it may as well be a pseudo-ward. That and frankly, most blood aggro decks are looking to wrap it up by turn 5 or 6 anyway. It might be worth running that just to keep people preoccupied from dealing with the rest of the board, but it also makes it a lot more expensive -- more expensive than most common blood aggro decks by itself!
Her role in the deck is to be a finisher alongside Imp Lancer. It's basically either her or Demonic Storm in that role. I suspect that Demonic Storm is the better card for the role but I'm trying her out for now. At a pinch, you can also play bloody Mary on 5 to draw fire away from your other followers.

Yeah - she is basic for combos in control blood decks - but they are expensive since you need 3x Mary some Vampire Queens and Bloodhungry Matriarchs

shaowebb

Starting to get a few ideas now but again I'm not familiar enough with all the cards yet to know my options. Some cards have my eye though. I'm pretty certain I could make something out of angel crusher since when played it sacks my cards and then gives +1/+1 for every card dropped. Other cards I'm looking at are Righteous Devil since it gaines Bane and Drain once Vengeance kicks in, Soul Dealer could potentially kill at turn 6 if his power works with Bloody Mary and redirects the damage he aims at the leader to the enemy leader. He takes half my leaders health away...could be nice to run a bunch of wards, get Bloody Mary out then then Soul Dealer if this works.

Just a lot of potential ideas right now. Nothing concrete. Right now I got a Sun Oracle, Bloody Mary, Bloodhungry Matriarch,and x2 White Wolf of Eldwood cards so I got some Legendary stuff I can either build around or melt for fuel if they really dont do enough. Not seriously considering melting any save maybe a spare White Wolf if it turns out I am juuuuuust about close to a top card combo or some other unlikely shit. Hoping to figure out stuff for these with what I got.

Crusher is very bad card - removal of single big minion is easy in SV and you lose whole your hand by playing it.
Only exception to this would be discard dragon where you can get draw for each discarded card.

gngf123

Starting to get a few ideas now but again I'm not familiar enough with all the cards yet to know my options. Some cards have my eye though. I'm pretty certain I could make something out of angel crusher since when played it sacks my cards and then gives +1/+1 for every card dropped. Other cards I'm looking at are Righteous Devil since it gaines Bane and Drain once Vengeance kicks in, Soul Dealer could potentially kill at turn 6 if his power works with Bloody Mary and redirects the damage he aims at the leader to the enemy leader. He takes half my leaders health away...could be nice to run a bunch of wards, get Bloody Mary out then then Soul Dealer if this works.

Just a lot of potential ideas right now. Nothing concrete. Right now I got a Sun Oracle, Bloody Mary, Bloodhungry Matriarch,and x2 White Wolf of Eldwood cards so I got some Legendary stuff I can either build around or melt for fuel if they really dont do enough. Not seriously considering melting any save maybe a spare White Wolf if it turns out I am juuuuuust about close to a top card combo or some other unlikely shit. Hoping to figure out stuff for these with what I got.

Discard Dragon is about the only way to take advantage of Angel Crusher, but removal effects are so common in this game that it might not even be worth it.

You could do Imperial Dragoon instead in that deck and arguably get a better finisher.

Pooya

I'm enjoying my ward dragon a lot, I think I can beat all the aggro decks, just lose to control shadow/haven. I only have one Forte that I opened though so I don't have much reach to end those games..

I have 10k vials now... should I get another one? Doesn't seem like a card that would ever fall out of meta.

I'm also enjoying my meme Rose Queen/Wolf forest deck. It's so fun when it works, it actually works consistently with wolves. It's free win against haven when roach deck might choke sometimes. It's slow but you pretty much get to deal 12 from hand on turn 9 without anything your opponent can do. I don't even have any ancient elf, I don't know what to craft yet. I like all the classes. My dragon and sword are close to complete without crafting anything. So that's good.

gngf123

That feeling when playing Haven against Tempo Rune and drawing down to your last 18 cards but never finding any of your 3 themis. Fuck.

Also, I think crafting a Forte is pretty safe. It's a really good card that is going to be common in a lot of Dragon decks at least until the next expansion.

Luigi87

So my ward ramp Dragon consistently loses to Shadow (Particularly because Death's Breath...)

Unless they are new to Shadow I guess <_<
I played a Bahamut vs. opponent's Neph and Mordecai, leaving only the latter. He then played a second Morde. That makes Bahamut a brick, because without banish (which Odin is Dragon's only option) I can't get rid of Morde.

My opponent had 12 HP, and I guess he didn't realize that Bahamut couldn't attack, so he conceded after his turn ended. Lucky, lol

But yeah, Shadow, Blood, Shadow, Blood... seeing so many...

4Tran

Yeah! I'm back in B3 again. It only took 2 weeks this time relying on my Blood and Sword decks again. For all the talk of how Banner Sword has fallen off in power, I still managed to win about 85% of my matches from B0 through B2. Maybe it drops off at higher levels, but right now, I'd totally trust it for playing through promotions.

I've been trying out a bunch of other decks, and while they're fun, they're not nearly as consistent as my top two.

So my ward ramp Dragon consistently loses to Shadow (Particularly because Death's Breath...)

Unless they are new to Shadow I guess <_<
I played a Bahamut vs. opponent's Neph and Mordecai, leaving only the latter. He then played a second Morde. That makes Bahamut a brick, because without banish (which Odin is Dragon's only option) I can't get rid of Morde.

My opponent had 12 HP, and I guess he didn't realize that Bahamut couldn't attack, so he conceded after his turn ended. Lucky, lol

But yeah, Shadow, Blood, Shadow, Blood... seeing so many...
Strange, I was laddering just now, and I saw a few Blood, but mostly Forest, Haven, and especially Rune. There's just so much Daria dying to my Sword deck.

That feeling when playing Haven against Tempo Rune and drawing down to your last 18 cards but never finding any of your 3 themis. Fuck.
Also, I think crafting a Forte is pretty safe. It's a really good card that is going to be common in a lot of Dragon decks at least until the next expansion.
For crafting purposes, I think that each faction has a staple or two that's going to go into almost all the decks: Ancient Elf and Rhinoceroach for Forestcraft, Alwida's Command for Swordcraft, Levi for Runecraft, Forte for Dragoncraft, Cerberus for Shadowcraft, Vania for Bloodcraft, and Themis's Decree for Havencraft.

Forte is almost universal in Dragoncraft. I think you might not need her in Discard Dragon, but she still provides enough punch that that deck would still be better off with her.

Top Bottom