• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Shanw Layden (Former PlayStation CEO) on Ghost of Yotei protagonist being a female: "Don't like it? Don't buy it"

midnightAI

Ghosts 2 should have been about the 2nd invasion, which takes place after 5 yrs after the first game.
Well that still would have a different protagonist but set on the same island? Don't really see the point of that

If you are changing the protagonist anyway and you aren't having the game in the same place then isn't that pretty much what they have done? It's a different enemy but I'd say that's a good thing also.

xrnzaaas

Ghosts 2 should have been about the 2nd invasion, which takes place after 5 yrs after the first game.
I think Tsushima 2 may still happen as their next game (rather than skipping to another new period or continuing Atsu's story).

An ~8-10 year difference between Tsushima 1 & 2 would be enough for people to not feel fatigued and the new hardware could make familiar areas even prettier.

Last edited:

Ozriel

M$FT
Do you carry this same attitude with Concord and Assassin's Creed Shadows? Do you carry this same attitude with non-Sony products?

I’m pretty sure the majority of my posts on stuff like this are in the AC Shadows thread.

Couldn’t be arsed to do a simple search, eh?

But…

K-Pop GIF

Last edited:
Top Bottom