• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Shinji Mikami's THE EVIL WITHIN |OT| Where's everyone going? Tango?

I love this game. Graphics look amazing on my TV. Black bars only add to the cinematic feel. Everything I want from a Horror game. Reminds me of playing ZombiU for the 1st time (with better graphics xD).

OGxzG7c.jpg

A0qdtVR.jpg

NaBYZzt.jpg

How many chainsaws does 1 man need?

You can disable them in the options. I did that before I started the game, it's much more fun figuring stuff out on your own.

really?, that would be great but i can't see anything in the options for this? what is it under? or are you on a pc with all the extra options console users don't get?

-MD-

really?, that would be great but i can't see anything in the options for this? what is it under? or are you on a pc with all the extra options console users don't get?

I'm on a PC yes but everyone should have the option.

General > Interaction icon > Hide

Makes the game much more fun.

Dusk Golem

A 21st Century Rockefeller
On my continued recollection of my playthrough of the game, these are what were my personal favorite moments of the game through its course. Keep in mind this is the type of game I believe different people will feel very differently on which were there favorite/least favorite moments.

Chapter 2:
The lakeside area where you first really meet the Haunted. Especially enjoy the main area with the house to the right and the several different paths leading to the gate you got to turn. It's a fun little area with multiple ways to approach it.

Chapter 3:
Well duh with this one, the village. Fun to explore, take care of problems, eliminate threats leading to the fight with the chainsaw-wielding Sadist.

Chapter 4:
The beginning area with a small few explorable interior areas (doctor's house, bonfire) leading to the basement area with the invisible enemy.

Chapter 5:
This area gets mixed reception, but I liked it quite a bit. The fight with Laura where you have to burn the bodies. Tense, some strategy and timing, and fun for me,

Chapter 6:
The whole cemetery section for me. Starting with the marketplace by the church, through the twin ogre fight, up to the dog in the cage, which was a cool, "Huh?" moment.

Chapter 7:
The Keeper fight. Very tense, panic-inducing bits, and you can just feel his aggression in that scene.

Chapter 9:
Mansion. Come on, as a horror fan how can you not love it and its atmosphere?

Chapter 10:
The part where you're in a place of almost absolute darkness, then suddenly the alarm goes off and the lights come on and you find yourself in a giant twisted carousel room as music kicks in and blades start spinning around.

Chapter 10:
The chase sequence with the fire switches and Laura. The cage part was wonderfully weird, the chase was tense and fun for me.

Chapter 10:
The Parking Garage boss fight. That thing almost felt like a final boss in another game, really intense fight and one of the best in the game.

Chapter 11:
Technically this is split into two parts but really only counts as one, the swimming segments with Shigyo who can eat you in one gulp as you make your way for land and distract it. Very tense.

Chapter 11:
The mannequin factory where you can't shoot off a single gun due to flammable gas filling the area.

Chapter 12:
While over-the-top, I did enjoy the bus ride boss battle with the giant spider thing. Was thrilling and really cool to get a sense of scope and place as you drove around the city in the bus.

Chapter 13:
The meat locker fight against The Keeper.

Chapter 15:
Not all would agree with this choice, but I enjoyed the calm before the storm as you went through the completely empty Beacon Mental Hospital, and some of the gorgeous art direction in certain areas and creepy moments like it suddenly turning night.

Chapter 15:
The last big fight with The Haunted in that arena with all the eyes, ending with The Sadist coming in with a rocket launcher.

Chapter 15:
The fight against the Twin Keepers who are both stronger than The Keeper you've been fighting previously.

Chapter 15:
The Final boss fight and finale stuff. It's cinematic boss fight as fuck, but executes it so much better than any other game I've seen.

Definitely were my personal favorite moments in the game. That's not to say these are the only good parts or anything, and some others parts come really close for me, but these have to be my favorites.

Glad to hear. I want an awesome Mikami game and Ch.1/2 did not give me that and felt too copy-cat. Looking forward to Ch.3!

Yeah it did. I was talking about this with a friend, it feels like Mikami wanted to mix RE4 with more "horror" elements and instead of mixing the stuff us old school horror fans loved (exploration, puzzles, a true sense of needing to manage inventory) he mixed in cliches from this past gen. When the game is like RE4 its brilliant, I am not that big of a fan of the mixed in elements.

Except for the traps, I am starting to really love how they are used in the larger setpieces. Instead of it all being about gunplay the guns effectiveness have been reduced meaning most encounters feel dangerous cause shooting them may not be the best answer. The intensity when the action hits is fantastic and feels slightly different in how the action plays out to RE4 so it feelslike a fresh experience.

I feel like the absolute nonchalantness of the characters, provided the situation they are in, makes the whole thing come off like an episode of Scooby Doo.

I actually don't mind this. I'm playing this game to have a good time, I don't need the characters moping around for 15 hours. RE4's dialogue had a similar feel, but instead of joking around now nobody gives a fuck. Random ass chainsaw man in a tiny ass arena? "Whatever, we're like, cops, or something"

Bit related - Sebastian's deadpan "What the fuck?" after seeing Leslie run off in chapter 2 put the stupidest grin on my face.

Dusk Golem

Akumu, chapter 6, defense scenario with no checkpoints.

Enjoy guys.

I've only beaten up to chapter 4 so far on Akumu. I can see some parts of the game being really difficult on Akumu difficulty though, but that is one of them I'm definitely thinking is going to be a bitch. XD; It's time based though, so might make it easier in some ways.

I actually don't mind this. I'm playing this game to have a good time, I don't need the characters moping around for 15 hours. RE4's dialogue had a similar feel, but instead of joking around now nobody gives a fuck. Random ass chainsaw man in a tiny ass arena? "Whatever, we're like, cops, or something"

Bit related - Sebastian's deadpan "What the fuck?" after seeing Leslie run off in chapter 2 put the stupidest grin on my face.

i keep hearing about this infamous "What the fuck?" line, im kind of excited for it haha

I'm on a PC yes but everyone should have the option.

General > Interaction icon > Hide

Makes the game much more fun.

how the hell is spoiling every single trap in the game an interaction icon?
Great, now i have to play through the game either with no icons or having every single trap given away to me. Shit sucks big time, patch this mess tango! and patch camera whilst your at it.

Dusk Golem

I will also throw out there right now I am very curious what beating Akumu difficulty is going to unlock. It's a Mikami game, you know it's going to unlock something!

Now back to searching for the 23rd map fragment, it's the last one and then I have them all.

I just found this out but maybe this tip will help someone else: if you are really low on health and have the slow run speed, if you stand still for awhile you will regenerate a little bit of health to the point where you get normal run speed back. It takes a while to do so be careful if you try it in combat!

-MD-

how the hell is spoiling every single trap in the game an interaction icon?
Great, now i have to play through the game either with no icons or having every single trap given away to me. Shit sucks big time, patch this mess tango! and patch camera whilst your at it.

You don't need the icons, just turn it off.

Just beat the game on survival, total time
17 hours 53 minutes, 103 deaths.

I had no idea Tango was such a small studio after looking at the credits, I was also surprised to see that Jackie Earle Haley voiced Ruvik. I didn't catch that at all.

Gonna start nightmare for my next play through, there's too many scenarios where I can see Akumu being too much.

Looking at the model viewer though...... spoilers...
So I unlocked the machine gun and the rocket launcher by beating survivor, does anyone know how to get the handgun, burst handgun, or military sniper rifle? I'm guessing some are unlocked by beating nightmare or above.

SargerusBR

I love Pokken!
Man...i don't even want to think about some of the boss fights on AKUMU.

Quell
and the
Twin Giants
will be hell on earth =/

Northeastmonk

Gold Member
"Horror-themed third person shooter with elements of stealth and survival"

put that on a box and ship it!

That does need to be on the box. You would answer questions concerning "what type of game this is" right then and there.

I do believe Japan has some genres on their games already. ShenMue the import had FREE on the back cover.

Papercuts

fired zero bullets in the orphanage.

He did it again IIRC at some other point, same deadpan delivery and all. The other one that got me was
after you rescue Joseph and go through some more shit he's just like "let's get out of here, there's something wrong with this place" after basically being teleported from a forest to an asylum, being chased by a fucking 4 armed demon woman and fighting invisible people and being choked out by your partner who just looked like he was turning.

It bugged me at first but it's weirdly grown on me. It's not as quotable as RE4 though.

Dusk Golem

Map Fragment assist question!

Alright, since I don't want to look at every nook and cranny in three different chapters, does anyone know of any map fragments that would be between the sections in chapter 11
after the slow tram ride with all the guys throwing fire at you a little before you run into Juli
up into Chapter 13
where you enter the hallway with the enemy with explosive bolts attach himself after you evade The Keeper the floor above?

I got the two map fragments at those two points, but I'm missing the map fragment somewhere between those two points.

NAPK1NS

Ah! Been busy so I've finally had a moment to sit down with the PS4 version.

The framerate is unbelievable. Like, oh my god. Quake 4 on Xbox 360 kind of bad. And the writing/voice acting is silly.

Now that that's out of the way: this game is awesome. Digging everything about the atmosphere. Feels like a cocktail of every cool bit of horror media from the past 30 years.

He did it again IIRC at some other point, same deadpan delivery and all. The other one that got me was
after you rescue Joseph and go through some more shit he's just like "let's get out of here, there's something wrong with this place" after basically being teleported from a forest to an asylum, being chased by a fucking 4 armed demon woman and fighting invisible people and being choked out by your partner who just looked like he was turning.

It bugged me at first but it's weirdly grown on me. It's not as quotable as RE4 though.

I'm really enjoying just how out of left field everything is.
The characters have no, uh, character and aren't really following any emotional arcs or anything. The encounters are random as fuck with random invisible guy here and random chainsaw bro here and random spider woman there, and there's no consistency to the environments either. On paper the game is sketchy as hell, but in practice I feel like it's really effective. Constantly surprising

I also made up my own theory about the themes of the story. Only up to chapter 7 so don't spoil me when i'm wrong.

Sebastian is the player. Ruvik is Mikami. Ruvik /Mikami leading us through this hellscape of twisted encounters because that's what we fucking want. We're in his world. Is it all a dream? Who gives a shit, like Dumbledore said in Deathly Hallows Part 2 "Of course it's happening inside your head Harry. But that doesn't mean it isn't real". It's about the journey, not the destination.

...I need to go to sleep

Lucent

Do you get anything worthwhile for killing the
dog in chapter 6? I grabbed Joseph's glasses and gave them to him. Now I'm standing at the gate wondering if I should finish him off. I'm guessing it'd just be gel but I'm wondering how much.

EDIT: Nevermind. Apparently if you give
Joseph his glasses the dog gives up and walks away.

Do you get anything worthwhile for killing the
dog in chapter 6? I grabbed Joseph's glasses and gave them to him. Now I'm standing at the gate wondering if I should finish him off. I'm guessing it'd just be gel but I'm wondering how much.

I tried doing it on survivor on survivor on my first playthrough and ran out of ammo.
I used over twice as much ammo as I did to down him to move Joseph and he still wouldn't go down so I don't know.

Lucent

I tried doing it on survivor on survivor on my first playthrough and ran out of ammo.
I used over twice as much ammo as I did to down him to move Joseph and he still wouldn't go down so I don't know.

Ah. Well I guess it's all good. I rather hang onto my ammo. lol

Only made it to chapter 3 so far but loving it.

That being said I despise black bars. Ugh

I'd rather have the screen filled, but I quickly forget they are there. It might be worse if you have a smaller screen though. I'm playing on a 39".

The characters have no, uh, character and aren't really following any emotional arcs or anything. The encounters are random as fuck with random invisible guy here and random chainsaw bro here and random spider woman there, and there's no consistency to the environments either. On paper the game is sketchy as hell, but in practice I feel like it's really effective. Constantly surprising

I'm not a huge fan of that actually. The journey is so surreal this time compared to RE4 that the characters being aloof, Sebastian especially, doesn't give the player much to connect with. Things happen with no rhyme or reason, and the game switches tones every chapter (from traditional horror, to action, to psychological horror and back again) but the characters are always unnaturally deadpan. I'm not saying it needs some dramatic arc or anything, but if the 3 detectives were more present in these crazy moments, it would've been more entertaining from a story standpoint. Even if they were dropping goofy lines left and right like RE4 it would've been amazing. The characters are too dry, far outpaced by the crazy all around them.

Bl@de

I know it's very early to talk about it (I'm in Ch.6^^ But love every minute), but I really hope everything turns out well with this game for Tango. I would really like for them to stay together and maybe Mikami directing another Survival Horror Game (or produce it like he did with RE2, mentoring Kamiya). Besides the technical quirks ... this is an extremly talented team, that went out and tried something that nobody did for years.

It would be sad, if I'd have to wait another 9 years for Mikami to find his focus again.

Dusk Golem

I know it's very early to talk about it (I'm in Ch.6^^ But love every minute), but I really hope everything turns out well with this game for Tango. I would really like for them to stay together and maybe Mikami directing another Survival Horror Game (or produce it like he did with RE2, mentoring Kamiya). Besides the technical quirks ... this is an extremly talented team, that went out and tried something that nobody did for years.

It would be sad, if I'd have to wait another 9 years for Mikami to find his focus again.

At the very least, we are getting the story DLC chapters featuring Juli for more Evil Within-ness, but I do hope they stay together and it does well for them to continue.

They did say that The Evil within was conceived as a series and franchise rather than a one-off entry.

Papercuts

fired zero bullets in the orphanage.

I also made up my own theory about the themes of the story. Only up to chapter 7 so don't spoil me when i'm wrong.

Sebastian is the player. Ruvik is Mikami. Ruvik /Mikami leading us through this hellscape of twisted encounters because that's what we fucking want. We're in his world. Is it all a dream? Who gives a shit, like Dumbledore said in Deathly Hallows Part 2 "Of course it's happening inside your head Harry. But that doesn't mean it isn't real". It's about the journey, not the destination.

...I need to go to sleep

what the hell, lol

I'm also only at the start of 7, but Sebastian still has actual documents and stuff detailing his past, how he was married and had a kid from what I've seen so I don't think an approach like that would work. But the only thing I can think of is the typical 'he's actually a patient in the asylum and/or dead' but that seems too cliche for what's happening so far. Then the other aspect which was most of chapter 6 seemed to be dealing with something in their memory and maybe blowing it up to some crazy extreme, so maybe Laura(the 4 armed girl) was someone in his life that died in a fire or something. But I don't know what's up with Ruvik or how he's connected to Leslie or what/who they are.

On the first point, I get the appeal but I still have some holdbacks. Something I do like in a horror game is a sense of place and progression, which is what can effectively instill fear and dread into you. Like in RE4 when I missed the thermal scope and had to go back through that regenerator hallway of hell, or even just knowing the lore of the village and how it looked lived in and turned to shit. Instead TWE feel so out there even if it's intentional, you don't get super attached to anything. Like the
forest area from 2 through 4 is just out of nowhere turned back into an asylum type place, seemingly never going to return. But then I thought how you even got there, by randomly driving off a road that cut off and how the doctor had a brother that lived in this sketchy ass area, lol
. It does do a lot for pacing and not knowing what's coming next though. And it has been doing a better job of the above with 5/6 being both out there but consistent if that makes sense.

At the very least, we are getting the story DLC chapters featuring Juli for more Evil Within-ness, but I do hope they stay together and it does well for them to continue.

They did say that The Evil within was conceived as a series and franchise rather than a one-off entry.
I hope the Juli chapters are at least 5 hrs each. I'd be disappointed if they're only 1-2 hrs.

what the hell, lol

On the first point, I get the appeal but I still have some holdbacks. Something I do like in a horror game is a sense of place and progression, which is what can effectively instill fear and dread into you. Like in RE4 when I missed the thermal scope and had to go back through that regenerator hallway of hell, or even just knowing the lore of the village and how it looked lived in and turned to shit. Instead TWE feel so out there even if it's intentional, you don't get super attached to anything. Like the
forest area from 2 through 4 is just out of nowhere turned back into an asylum type place, seemingly never going to return. But then I thought how you even got there, by randomly driving off a road that cut off and how the doctor had a brother that lived in this sketchy ass area, lol
. It does do a lot for pacing and not knowing what's coming next though. And it has been doing a better job of the above with 5/6 being both out there but consistent if that makes sense.

papercuts pls

I made the Ruvik/Mikami connection because think about it. He's the game designer. He's making these worlds for us to explore. He's spawning enemies for us to kill. Why do we follow him? Cause there's cool shit around the corner. Mind blown? It's ok, I'll wait (lol)

I'll say that I'm eventually hoping for a bit more of what's in your second spoiler. We've seen from demos that chapter 9
the mansion
should have a bit of that. We'll see what happens.

Lucent

It would be awesome if they make another one, but this time fully on current-gen/PC. And use a better engine. I mean REmake and RE4 didn't really have any technical problems that bothered me like the sometimes lower frame rates and the texture loading that happens during cutscenes or when reloading sometimes.

I hope the Juli chapters are at least 5 hrs each. I'd be disappointed if they're only 1-2 hrs.

I kind of doubt they'll be anywhere near 5 hours each considering this game was $60 and the season pass is $20 and contains 3 things. 2-3 hours each would be nice though. I think I'm definitely interested in the DLC after what I've played so far.

Dusk Golem

I'd bank on 2-4 hours each, but we shall see. They have to be kind of lengthy, you meet up with Juli in several different parts of the campaign, so those sections have to be connected somehow with her own story.

I'll be very curious about her campaign, some spoilers about Juli in the main game, I won't try to go too specific but do be warned it will spoil some about Juli's character.

She's so unexplained! There comes a point in the main campaign where Sebastian and Joseph stop trusting Juli, and for good reason. She seems to know a lot, like a whole lot, and her coming in as a rookie cop under Sebastian and Joseph's watch was no coincidence and was part of something. But there's so many hints, but no full explanations. Even after beating the game, I have no idea if she is a good guy, a bad guy, or what. I know a lot of answers for her will probably be in the DLC, but how they'll connect different sections she appears in Sebastian's campaign is to be seen.

Bl@de

Hope the season pass is as long as Bioshock Infinite. Took me around 7h to get through Burial at Sea.

Conceived as a series? Music to my ears. But it's more about the gameplay, Doesn't matter if it's Evil Within 2 or Super Killer Psycho 1. I like both approaches, as long as we get Mikami Fuel^^

Game4life

Banned
So I am not seeing too many similarities to TLOU from the vids I have seen so far. For anyone who has played both what are the similarities people seem to be finding?

Dusk Golem

About potential sequel talk, one minor spoiler I will keep as undetailed as possible:
By the game's end, there's some loose story threads and obvious hooks to lead into a sequel.

Bl@de

So I am not seeing too many similarities to TLOU from the vids I have seen so far. For anyone who has played both what are the similarities people seem to be finding?

The character movement and shooting. Your protagonist has a shaky hand, is not the fastest and has sometimes avoid enemies (with sneaking and stealth kills). But not in terms of story and level design etc. There are a lot of differences.

Dusk Golem

The character movement and shooting. Your protagonist has a shaky hand, is not the fastest and has sometimes avoid enemies (with sneaking and stealth kills). But not in terms of story and level design etc. There are a lot of differences.

While I agree some elements feel loosely like TLOU and agree mostly with your assessment, I will point out RE4 also had a shaky hand camera thing (though I do think The Evil Within has an aiming mode closer to TLOU than RE4).

Sanctuary

I feel like the absolute nonchalantness of the characters, provided the situation they are in, makes the whole thing come off like an episode of Scooby Doo.

Actually, they are pretty fucking stupid for being detectives. In one of the later chapters (11 or 12), Sebastian asks Joseph if he's seen anything weird while they're in a
city that behaves like they are in Inception or Dark City
plus all of the crazy shit they've seen up until that part. Then Captain Obvious Joseph later says
I think he's influencing our minds (or something close to that)

Also, any idea why it sometimes takes enemies a minute or more before they actually drop sometyhing after dying? That shit gets really annoying quick.

While I agree some elements feel loosely like TLOU and agree mostly with your assessment, I will point out RE4 also had a shaky hand camera thing (though I do think The Evil Within has an aiming mode closer to TLOU than RE4).

You would have to have a decidedly bad memory to not be reminded pretty hardcore of TLOU from around level 11 - 13. You could argue that it's just a generic
apocalyptic setting
but that game is still too fresh in the mind.

Beat the game at 15 hours, 49 minutes. Left it paused for at least an hour so I'm not sure how accurate it is. 77 deaths but a at least 20 of those were in one section of the game where I kept dying on purpose because it was hilarious, another ten for an achievement challenge. Will post more detailed impressions at a later point, but I really enjoyed it and it's my favorite game of the year so far. Combat feels great, tons of diversity in the environments, and it manages to conjure up the same tension that made me love Resident Evil 4 so much while very much being its own game. Final boss was some real 3rd Birthday shit though. I mean I love that game unlike some, but it felt somewhat out of place.

Has anyone started Akumu mode? Are there still checkpoints or do you only have hard saves? Do the enemies act different or is just that you only take one hit?

Dusk Golem

You would have to have a decidedly bad memory to not be reminded pretty hardcore of TLOU from around level 11 - 13. You could argue that it's just a generic
apocalyptic setting
but that game is still too fresh in the mind.

Chapter 11-12 reminded me a lot more of films like
Dark City and Inception
mixed with elements similar to
the island section of RE4.
It didn't really remind me of Last of Us and the only connection I could see would be them both
taking place in an apocalyptic city.
However, I think they handled it very differently.

Chapter 13 felt much more like a Monolith game area to me, something like F.E.A.R. or Condemned.

Dusk Golem

Beat the game at 15 hours, 49 minutes. Left it paused for at least an hour so I'm not sure how accurate it is. 77 deaths but a at least 20 of those were in one section of the game where I kept dying on purpose because it was hilarious, another ten for an achievement challenge. Will post more detailed impressions at a later point, but I really enjoyed it and it's my favorite game of the year so far. Combat feels great, tons of diversity in the environments, and it manages to conjure up the same tension that made me love Resident Evil 4 so much while very much being its own game. Final boss was some real 3rd Birthday shit though. I mean I love that game unlike some, but it felt somewhat out of place.

Has anyone started Akumu mode? Are there still checkpoints or do you only have hard saves? Do the enemies act different or is just that you only take one hit?

I actually really liked the final boss, but I don't disagree.
By every right I should of hated it, I usually hate cinematic bosses like that, but I think The Evil Within's final boss pulled it off better than most any other game I've seen. I'd even go as far to say it was probably my favorite 'cinematic' boss I've ever fought.

I have beaten up to chapter 4 in Akumu mode today, will start chapter 5 tomorrow.

Here's my list of notable differences so far:

So far have completed Chapter 4 on Akumu difficulty. Will play more tomorrow.

Full list of changes I've noticed so far between this difficulty and survival (some of these changes may also happen on Nightmare difficulty).

-First most and obviously as it's listed on the difficulties description, everything kills you in one hit in Akumu. Everything.

-The Haunted themselves act a lot more aggressive than they do on Survival. They move faster than Sebastian's casual jog now, but a bit slower than his sprint. They will keep on your trail a lot longer and are a lot harder to shake off. Not only do they move faster, they also attack more aggressively, Faster shots, enemies will swing their weapon coming at you 4-5 times before stopping instead of the normal difficulty Haunted's 2-3 swings, they take a lot less time pausing after attacking before coming after you again.

-With the more aggressive haunted, there are also a lot more of them, and more in new places.

-Stealth is more useful now because of all of this, but also harder. It's hard to explain without playing, but the enemies seem a LOT more capable of spotting you now than they would on normal, can spot you from much farther away and will usually spot you even if you're just peaking out a crack (which they wouldn't do on normal usually).

-Enemies have more health.

-Haunted will get back up a lot faster after being downed.

-There have been some additional obstacles added to certain sections to make passing them more difficult. In the beginning section with The Sadist chainsaw maniac where you have to hide and escape, more boxes have been added obtrusing your path forward. He'll run around super quickly (I swear he moves faster) when searching the halls so he'll really quickly return back to the main room if you're hiding in there.

-In the village fight and the fight in chapter 4
in the blood room where you have to defeat them to re-reveal the door right before Laura
, they've added an additional enemy in these sections that doesn't appear normally until much later in the game.
The Hooded Ruvik look-alike Haunted.

-Ammo and supplies are a lot less around in the environment.

-Enemies drop less supplies.

-Wall Mines now all only have a splinter of blue area when you try to disarm them.

-Chests with bombs in them no longer beep telling you when to let go of E.

-Boss monsters that chase you now all move faster
Sadist, Ruvik, Re-Bone Laura, even the doctor's brother.

JoeFenix

The checkpoints are the same in Akumu, enemies are way more aggressive, faster, spot you more easily and 1 hit kill you. There's also remixed encounters where they add extra enemies that wouldn't be there on other difficulties to spice things up even further.

Up to chapter 6 and it was smooth sailing until this one dreaded checkpoint which took me 3 hours to get through. Felt damn good when I finally did though hah!

It's good times!

Lucent

I'm glad to be in the setting I am with chapter
. Chapter
6 wasn't bad but I really didn't like the daytime setting. The game looks best at night, indoors, and in creepy places like catacombs. The daylight makes the game look kinda bad.

Top Bottom