• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Shinji Mikami's THE EVIL WITHIN |OT| Where's everyone going? Tango?

No, I bought the French version from Amazon.fr on PS4.

It's not funny. The European version does not contain any languages I can use. I can speak French but not well enough to play this game and enjoy it. It would be ruined for me. That's bullshit as there isn't a single other PS4 game available at retail that doesn't support English.

uh..you're ultra sensitive, he's not even talking about that.

Going to ask even though I know the answer is always no. Any store in Miami sell games early. I hate waiting while everyone gets to play it.

Urgh, the problem is the people which stream on Ustream are from Europe, Germany and France,
they do not have the English voices. And I hate commentary in an survival horror game.

Dusk Golem

A 21st Century Rockefeller
Yep, is it supposed to be 31GB? I thought it was 50GB?

You need 50 GB of allotted space as a pre-caution, the actual game is not 50 GB. Game is 41 GB big. Some extra space might also be for the upcoming DLC content, which is post-development content so it'll make the game bigger when it releases.

Verger

Banned
The early impressions from people seem to be mostly positive. Lots of comparisons to RE4, which should be seen as a positive for those who loved that game.

The early impressions from people seem to be mostly positive. Lots of comparisons to RE4, which should be seen as a positive for those who loved that game.

Well the comparisons to RE4 are also a good thing because it was the last game directed by Mikami at Capcom. Makes it even better.

Ah great, if you have the game, be sure to post some screenshots in the spoiler thread if you do not mind.

Will do as I get my hands on it tomorrow morning and play an hour or two of it. :) I'll be happy to post screenshots and or write about anything anyone wants to know about so you can decide if the game is for you or not.

Will do as I get my hands on it tomorrow morning and play an hour or two of it. :) I'll be happy to post screenshots and or write about anything anyone wants to know about so you can decide if the game is for you or not.

Great, thanks, I'm sure it will help others to get the game or not.
I'm already convinced hence my pre-order load on Steam :p

I watched a 3 hour recording of a stream that just suddenly unlocked on a most famous video site. What I saw was pretty tense and nerve racking in a beautiful way.. a lot of village stuff and stealth, my two days are already set aside from work i will immerse myself in this game, as i tend to do.

love this..a gif that's not what you think it is but because some may consider that fact a spoiler I have posted just a link.

Ha ha, I see that now. I was just super pissed at that moment.

got it..Your issue is definitely not drama queen anger, hope that gets sorted out with minimum headache.

kodecraft

I watched a 3 hour recording of a stream that just suddenly unlocked on a most famous video site. What I saw was pretty tense and nerve racking in a beautiful way.. a lot of village stuff and stealth, my two days are already set aside from work i will immerse myself in this game, as i tend to do.

FranHoodedv5.gif

love this..

That gif seems spoiler-y to me.

Dusk Golem

A 21st Century Rockefeller
That gif seems spoiler-ish to me. Thats Ruvik, andI haven't seen Ruvik take any damage yet, except here.

The gif is a bit back and forth. It was actually taken and posted by Bethesda themselves on one of the Evil Within blog posts a week or so back.

However, I would say it's spoiler-y So I would say you both should edit it into a link with a warning.

However,
that's not Ruvik.

That gif seems spoiler-ish to me. Thats Ruvik, andI haven't seen Ruvik take any damage yet, except here.

Its not what you think it is. there are a large variety of haunted.

fake edit: beaten like my co-worker at a massage parlor.

edit: wait..why are you quoting possible spoilers??!!

Top Bottom