• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Shinji Mikami's THE EVIL WITHIN |OT| Where's everyone going? Tango?

Xpliskin

funny-gif-cat-peeking-window.gif

Is it spoiler-safe yet ?

I hereby kindly redirect anybody who wishes to post GIFs/Spoilers of any kind/Streamers/... to the spoilers thread:

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=910145

No chance in hell this will work, there's always the "I've seen this shit you guys must see this shit too".

But it doesn't hurt to try.

For Slasher

I know it's probably difficult to say, but, after playing the game what do you think this game will review like when the embargo lifts?

Dusk Golem

A 21st Century Rockefeller
funny-gif-cat-peeking-window.gif

Is it spoiler-safe yet ?

I hereby kindly redirect anybody who wishes to post GIFs/Spoilers of any kind/Streamers/... to the spoilers thread:

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=910145

No chance in hell this will work, there's always the "I've seen this shit you guys must see this shit too".

But it doesn't hurt to try.

It'll lessen it, discussion is discussion. Game is so close though! But I wish it was closer...

Gaz_RB

I thought I was immune to the hype for a while, but it's starting to settle in. From the few minutes I watched it actually looks better than I had thought. For a while I was getting worried that the game would be very segmented and not form a cohesive whole like RE4. But those fears have been assuaged.

th4tguy

I guess one of the downsides of going 100% digital this gen is not having a chance of finding the game somewhere early.

ChuckNyce

I thought I was immune to the hype for a while, but it's starting to settle in. From the few minutes I watched it actually looks better than I had thought. For a while I was getting worried that the game would be very segmented and not form a cohesive whole like RE4. But those fears have been assuaged.

Ditto, I was kinda worried about this one at first, especially after hearing all the mediocre/negative preview impressions, but it's looking pretty good now. Looking forward to picking up my preorder copy Tuesday assuming Gaf impressions/reviews are good.

PIRL0

Neo Member
i just started installing the xbox one version.. there is 7.5 gb update... i have the middle east version...

here is a picture : http://postimg.org/image/78vb75qdd/

UPDATE : it finished fast.. no way its 7.5 gb... id say between 300 and 500 mbs..

UPDATE 2 : it is 7.5 GB... but lets you play when the update reaches around 15 percent

impressions in 2 hours or so...

Skyzard

Banned
Is there a chance they will go fuck it and release it midnight tonight instead so we can enjoy it over the weekend?

With all those people getting copies early it might be risky letting it continue with spoilers putting potential buyers off...

kodecraft

Is there a chance they will go fuck it and release it midnight tonight instead so we can enjoy it over the weekend?

With all those people getting copies early it might be risky letting it continue with spoilers putting potential buyers off...

Have they ever done this? Wishful thinking.

Not sure but I would guess not, because fucking reasons, it happens all the time with console releases...this steam crap is very annoying.

"The internet is getting attacked by spoiler threats every 30 seconds from early bastards, release it to calm the storm!"

Go ahead and post it to them, I would even know their response.

"The retailer hands out the games, on his own responsibility."

Bethesda doesn't care, they are bound to release dates, unlike retail stores.

I think if this thread can go one, uninterrupted 100ppp page without somebody asking when the review embargo is up before the release date, I'd be impressed

kodecraft

I don't trust the pre-load install on STEAM, I will pre-load once Bethesda updates their own site saying it's live.

31 GB still doesn't "feel" correct.

kodecraft

Only Bethesda can push updates.

Why doesn't it feel right to you? 31 GB is compressed data.

I'm just talking man, I'm new to PC gaming, when I originally went to pre-load is stated my pre-load was complete at 96MB....then STEAM fixed it and now its 31 GB, the game is supposed to be 41 GB and I assume without "The Fighting Chance" pack.

pelican

I like this game.

Bloody xbone won't let me upload footage captured via the console. Guess this is due to the release date not officially being Tuesday.

Grief.exe

I'm just talking man, I'm new to PC gaming, when I originally went to pre-load is stated my pre-load was complete at 96MB....then STEAM fixed it and now its 31 GB, the game is supposed to be 41 GB and I assume without "The Fighting Chance" pack.

Compression would account for the missing 10 GB.

Top Bottom