• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Shinji Mikami's THE EVIL WITHIN |OT| Where's everyone going? Tango?

http://www.lumberjacksteamtrain.com/images/home-train.jpg

Look at this train, look at it.
It's almost at its destination.

Now a train can crash, or it can flow.

Be a train my friend.

200x200px-zc-2b5a6a726fo7t.gif

greenfish

Banned
Wow am I glad I came back to see this gem. A true showing of colors with a really dumb post. Bravo!

I'm glad you and Matt Lee seems to share the same intellect or lack of. Maybe you and Mrs Lee can press your own white knight agenda into another game and look at all those dislikes!

Maybe my post is dumb, but at least i'm not defending a low IQ clown. Yet you are, what does that say about you?

Have a nice day now

As some of you know, I bought a PS4 mainly for this a few months ago and I just now finished unboxing it and plugging it in.

AHHHHHHH! Guys I'm so damn hyped, but I'm kinda over talking about the game to be honest. I just want to play it now! : (

Grief.exe

Any chance activating this in Steam inside the next 12 hours with VPN? It's 14th in here soon, but it seems like the unlocking happens in the morning.

No way to know unless it unlocks in another region first. It is already 900 pm in Japan.

As some of you know, I bought a PS4 mainly for this a few months ago and I just now finished unboxing it and plugging it in.

AHHHHHHH! Guys I'm so damn hyped, but I'm kinda over talking about the game to be honest. I just want to play it now! : (

It's looking like 2015 Will be the year to get the PS4 for me. Need the console to get some games first!

Sanctuary

I just bought mine (the UPS guy stopped by on Friday, claiming that he was unable to get ahold of me, when he never even used the buzzer), so I should be getting mine today. I didn't buy it just for this game though, I was going to buy it for Bloodborne. If that game was not a PS4 exclusive, I'm not sure how long it would have been before I had bothered with the system. I surely wouldn't have just for this, but I decided to get it early and the PS4 copy in case the PC version runs like absolute shit. If it doesn't, I'll probably just send back the PS4 copy and have the system sitting until Feb.

Also, last night's TWD was fucking fantastic.

Xpliskin

Phone text:

"The product The Evil Within Limited Edition is available at <address>. Regards."

Stay still my pants.

Need to come up with an excuse at work, or just take the rest of the day off.

"Logs got deleted, no call stacks either. Incoherent bug description. Nothing I can do. * Jumps out window* "

1306866467_jumping_out_the_window.gif

-MD-

I'm not sure what I am supposed to be seeing. I didn't understand the question.

Lol I like the show but that first episode's writing was really getting to me. I counted 7 full seconds of that dude scooting away from the zombie only to be eaten, it was hilarious.

The bottle rocket sequence was kinda cringy and I'm pretty sure they made a red ring of death reference. Dunno, decent premiere but wow.

I could have told you Bayonetta 2 would get a 90 metacritic and still flop sales wise. I'm buying it cuz its the sequel to my top 10 game of all time, and its looking more and more likely to be my GotY(unless this game is the second coming of RE4), but ain't nobody gonna buy it on Wii U

just be grateful former Capcom employees can still make games

Sanctuary

Lol I like the show but that first episode's writing was really getting to me. I counted 7 full seconds of that dude scooting away from the zombie only to be eaten, it was hilarious.

The bottle rocket sequence was kinda cringy and I'm pretty sure they made a red ring of death reference. Dunno, decent premiere but wow.

edited above, but you realize that the bottle rocket
didn't actually explode the tank right? And the guy scooting backwards just looked like his ankle was fucked up, and maybe he was just so heavy that he couldn't get up (???).
It's really easy to sit back and go "what a dumb ass", when you really don't know how you would have reacted to that exact situation.

I could have told you Bayonetta 2 would get a 90 metacritic and still flop sales wise. I'm buying it cuz its the sequel to my top 10 game of all time, and its looking more and more likely to be my GotY(unless this game is the second coming of RE4), but ain't nobody gonna buy it on Wii U

did you rule out Tropical Freeze already

you know

the best platformer since DKC2

the best platformer in over 15 years

Grief.exe

Everyone buying PS4s when they should be buying WiiUs ;)

I'll be picking up both sometime next year

Sn4ke_911

If I ever post something in Japanese which I don't understand, please BAN me.

Wrong thread?

Hey fellers, sorry if this has been answered already. Any news on this releasing earlier on the Xbox One in a Non-US region like in the past?

The whole "switch region and switch back" trick

ColEx

Amazon uk haven't shipped my copy yet, could be the first time they let me down. :(

Edit: It shipped just after i typed this post!

Really looking forward to this one, hope i get a similar RE4 experience out of it.

StuBurns

Banned
Amazon uk haven't shipped my copy yet, could be the first time they let me down. :(
It's strange, for me, it has the same options as when something has dispatched, you can't cancel the order, etc, but it doesn't even say dispatching yet. Maybe they are shipped, but it's some strange listing thing.

A poll was commissioned from the makers of TEW about what British fear most

ZOMBIE ATTACK: Brits admit they're scared to death of invasion

The poll, which was commissioned by makers of The Evil Within, showed that 27% of the population admitted that they've considered what to do if there was a zombie attack.

The research polled 2000 UK adults and looked at British attitudes towards fear and evil.

And it's not just a zombie attack that's leaving Brits quaking in their boots.

According to this research, 31% of the population believe in ghosts, 22% in aliens, and an astonishing 4% in fairies.

A surprising 46% of people surveyed confessed to feeling scared on a daily basis with more than 36% of those declaring that they enjoy being scared.

Is this tabloid equivalent to Mirror? (UK)

lol

pronk420

It's strange, for me, it has the same options as when something has dispatched, you can't cancel the order, etc, but it doesn't even say dispatching yet. Maybe they are shipped, but it's some strange listing thing.

it used to say dispatching soon but now the options just change. but if you press track package, it will say it can't because it is being prepared. i.e. that means it will dispatch soon

ColEx

Yeah sounds a bit strange, i just got my dispatch notification email after i typed my post so maybe their system is lagging behind while copies have already been sent out. I usually get the email first thing in the morning the day before release without fail from past pre-orders with Amazon uk.

greenfish

Banned
Digital media needs to drop their draconic releases. If the game/code is ready then by all means load the servers, we shouldn't need to wait for the physical release date to embargo that's just silly.

Example: devs upload code to steam on a saturday 4 pm, physical release is on tuesday, steam starts the upload on saturday.

Also this thing about releasing games on Tuesdays/fridays needs to go. Just relase the game worldwide. No I don't give a ratsass about the people who refuses to speak english (spain, italiy, france) they can get their dubbed copy at a later date. So many PAL/Europe games getting delayed due to the 3 mentioned countries.

90% of the countries in Europe have no issues with english releases, so why should the majority be penalized :)

EDIT: The game have been ready since preload, this is beyond embarassing, everyone is just wating for the remaining bytes of code to play, lmao this is hilarious.

Sega released Alien: Isolation early on Steam because console players had already got their hands on early copies. Bethesda should follow their example.
Digital media needs to drop their draconic releases. If the game/code is ready then by all means load the servers, we shouldn't need to wait for the physical release date to embargo that's just silly.

Example: devs upload code to steam on a saturday 4 pm, physical release is on tuesday, steam starts the upload on saturday.

Also this thing about releasing games on Tuesdays/fridays needs to go. Just relase the game worldwide. No I don't give a ratsass about the people who refuses to speak english (spain, italiy, france) they can get their dubbed copy at a later date. So many PAL/Europe games getting delayed due to the 3 mentioned countries.

90% of the countries in Europe have no issues with english releases, so why should the majority be penalized :)

EDIT: The game have been ready since preload, this is beyond embarassing, everyone is just wating for the remaining bytes of code to play, lmao this is hilarious.

duck_sauce

I can't, I'm in France and I want to play with English voices :'(
Fuck you Bethesda for not including them in all versions!!

Wait, does that mean the game does not include english voice and text in the eu version? I live in germany but i want to play the game in english. If i cant do that with the german version of the game, i have to skip the game. :(

Top Bottom