• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Shirtless FF League |S2| Revenge is a dish best served Shirtless

I don't want to beat my opposition.

Ron-Vlaar-celeb-FT-Reading-v-Aston-Villa_2912117.jpg

YOU CAN DO IT!

Also, I wish all you Playoff contenders all the best. May the best man win (Please don't let Ubertag win it all, he will get so cocky if he does).

UberTag

Looks like my Reggie Bush blunder is going to cost me in this league.
Serves me right for sleeping through last-minute lineup adjustments.
Best of luck to everyone in the semi-finals!

gg, Greg! DREWWWWWWWW BREEEEEEEEEEES! All in all I'm just happy I could be on the same field as you, especially since me being there sent Dutch to the consolation bracket.

tl;dr of my season --- I drafted too many Dolphins.

Greg

gg, Greg! DREWWWWWWWW BREEEEEEEEEEES! All in all I'm just happy I could be on the same field as you, especially since me being there sent Dutch to the consolation bracket.

tl;dr of my season --- I drafted too many Dolphins.
good game man

my playoff collapse is coming, but I'll enjoy this week while I can

Wrayfield

Looks like my Reggie Bush blunder is going to cost me in this league.
Serves me right for sleeping through last-minute lineup adjustments.
Best of luck to everyone in the semi-finals!

Apparently he slipped in the snow during the warm-ups. That's fucked up. Must've been a great game to play though in all the snow. I used to love snow games.

UberTag

Ummm... what the hell is going on in the Bears-Cowboys game? I was supposed to be eliminated this week for leaving Bush in my lineup.
BlackGhost is getting robbed here.

Ummm... what the hell is going on in the Bears-Cowboys game? I was supposed to be eliminated this week for leaving Bush in my lineup.
BlackGhost is getting robbed here.
Yeah I literally just remembered I started cowboys D and I'm playing HoMccown. Long Island Broakis cheat, Dutch fine him!

Godslay

Banned
Just wanted to say good game to Actstriker. It was a nail biter last night as I thought Murray was going to pull you ahead. Just got lucky that Gould was able to rack up as many points as he did to stave off Murray. Good week though. Now I have to go on the road and face the Greggernaut.

Greg

Just wanted to say good game to Actstriker. It was a nail biter last night as I thought Murray was going to pull you ahead. Just got lucky that Gould was able to rack up as many points as he did to stave off Murray. Good week though. Now I have to go on the road and face the Greggernaut.
good luck!

I could really use the return of Rodgers now so these WRs can put up some numbers

UberTag

So our Shirtless semi-finals are Godslay vs. Greg and Wes vs. Yours Truly. Fun times!
Best of luck to you all.

GG BlackGhost. Sorry you weren't able to hold onto your lead. Done in by the Cowboys.

gg Godslay. It was looking good until the Cowboys offense Romo'd

Godslay

Banned
good luck!

I could really use the return of Rodgers now so these WRs can put up some numbers

Same to you. Figures the Ravens would kill my playoff hopes again (by wrecking Peterson), at least this time it's with my fantasy team instead of the Manning Stallions.

gg Godslay. It was looking good until the Cowboys offense Romo'd

Yeah, I thought going into the half he would pull it out. He was getting massive gains, and running hard, but they went to the air in the redzone, and seemingly abandoned the run when they got down. Just got lucky really.

I really thought Fox had Wes, same goes for BlackGhost with Ubertag.

Actstriker lost again to Slay in their personal little rivalry, will next year be Actstriker his year? Slay moves on to the semi-finals and has a chance to go to the Shirtless Bowl for a second year in a row, but first he has to take out the Greg aka the Packers of the Shirtless League.

In the other semi-final we have the British emperor vs Rookie loudmouth Ubertag. Let's hope Wes is able to take out the rookie, otherwise he will be will become even more cocky...

Wes

venison crêpe

It was a close matchup. I was very scared when McCoy went huge. All the quarter finals seemed really close after the early games finished.

Best of luck to all i nthe semis. Except you uber. I'm coming for your shirt.

UberTag

It was a close matchup. I was very scared when McCoy went huge. All the quarter finals seemed really close after the early games finished.

You might just luck out. Still have a lot of question mark players health-wise and no waiver moves available to make adjustments.

Good luck this week everybody!

Fox318

Fucking andy dalton

Wes

venison crêpe
I can't log on to fantasy right now but my spider sense is telling me that Big Ben int may end up costing me a trip to the final.

UberTag

I can't log on to fantasy right now but my spider sense is telling me that Big Ben int may end up costing me a trip to the final.
You're currently leading by a score of 97.14 to 96.52.
Who knows? Flacco could play out of his mind tomorrow night and the Lions D could get zero or negative points.

Top Bottom