• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Shirtless FF League |S3| #GronkGronk #ScaredShirtless #BornShirtless #Drake #NoShirts

Honestly RBS have become overrated.

You are better off drafting an elite QB than an elite RB today.

Elite QB?

matthew-stafford-t-shirt.png

I'm winning the league this year.

FOOTBALL STARTS TONIGHT! SET YOUR TEAMS ACCORDINGLY!

(Fox, please bench Megatron. I heard he's not playing sunday because his mom is making him go to church)

Fox318

Shirtless league always feels like 1 person who knows what they are doing(uber) and 15 idiots drafting Tebow and Josh Gordon

UberTag

Shirtless league always feels like 1 person who knows what they are doing(uber) and 15 idiots drafting Tebow and Josh Gordon
Even I wouldn't describe this league that way.
I practically lucked into the title win last year after fielding a perpetual lineup of Jaguars and Rams for most of the season.

Greg had the best fantasy lineup week after week and I should have been bounced in the semis by Wes thanks to my lineup that literally had no Tight End. I literally limped into the finals off of an anemic performance by the Lions defense in the Monday nighter. Literally one sack of Joe Flacco by Glover Quin in the 4th quarter changed the outcome of that matchup and the league championship.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
This quote is from Shirtless brother BG:

NFLPA chief DeMaurice Smith confirmed the union will seek to reverse suspensions that occurred this year as part of a potential new deal with the league on performance-enhancing drugs.
"We don't want players to suffer because the union and league couldn't get it done before the league year," Smith said. He's essentially referring to Josh Gordon, who is suspended indefinitely for failed drug tests, and Wes Welker, who is suspended four games for amphetamines. It's a glimmer of hope for both players, but it's small part of a much larger negotiation with tons of moving parts as the two sides try to revamp the overall policy. The talks have been described as "fragile." At this point, Gordon remains a stash-and-pray kind of fantasy option.

I BELIEVE!!!!!

UberTag

Looks like I'm taking a loss this week.
The only thing more difficult than winning a 16-team league is defending a title in one.

My team (besides my RBs) isn't doing all that bad actually! Good think I put in the Texans WR guy! Jones-Drew is a fucking joke though :jnc

Need Stafford to get down to business.

Bread

Banned
i'm about to lose to snes

the pats got embarrassed

i was forced to drop jimmy g for derek anderson because scam was a pussy

RIVERS-WORST-DAY-EVER.gif

Fox318

It ain't over yet!

Maybe Stafford will have the greatest game of all time (without throwing a single pass to Megatron)

Man I can't believe Megatron had 17 fumbles and Stafford ran for 400 yards and scored 4 tds

I need to think of a good team name for Rando.

Dutch you lost because of bad karma from drafting Manziel, he deserves to be on the Manzielchurian candidate. It's where he belongs

Man I can't believe Megatron had 17 fumbles and Stafford ran for 400 yards and scored 4 tds

I need to think of a good team name for Rando.

Believe!

Dutch you lost because of bad karma from drafting Manziel, he deserves to be on the Manzielchurian candidate. It's where he belongs

BREAKING NEWS

I'm open for trades. All my players (except for Gronk) are available. Make me a good deal and let's see what happens.

It ain't over yet!

Maybe Stafford will have the greatest game of all time (without throwing a single pass to Megatron) - Me

So much for that

Top Bottom