• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Shirtless FF League |S3| #GronkGronk #ScaredShirtless #BornShirtless #Drake #NoShirts

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Lol, how is Bradford my fault?!

Wes I think we play week 1, of who ever garden of Weeden is? Kave?

The #Manzielian #Candidate

That's right bitch you got me first week. And just like last year I will beat you!

I also need to change my name.

Don't forget. You can only make 3 transactions per week so you're going to be doing some lengthy repair work on that team to get it into some semblance of competitive shape.

Looks like unlimited rosters moves for Week 1

Your league settings include a maximum of 3 add/drops permitted in a week. This setting does not take effect until the start of Week 2 of the NFL Regular Season.

Fox318

P6JrHpu.png

I've used NFL.com , CBS, Espn, and yahoo.

Yahoo is my favorite, think it's probably one of the most user friendly and the fantasy app is amazing. Easy to do mock drafts and real drafts from it

I'm in 3 yahoo leagues right now

NFL.com the worst

Bread

Banned
I like ESPN, it's simple and it gets the job done. It blows on mobile though, not sure if they have an app (or if they do, if its any good).

I just finished my second draft of the fantasy season and let me tell ya, it doesn't feel good that I like my team in the 16 team shirtless league than I do in this 14 team league where I picked first.

Fantasy football, you cruel bitch.

Fox318

Oh fucking hell I face Uber when he has breesus and Graham against the cowboys.

120 points from the 2 of them alone.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
I STILL BELIEVE DAMMIT!

Anyone who wants to step on my Josh Gordon playing this year dream better take off their shirt and step correct.

Top Bottom