• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Shirtless FF League |S3| #GronkGronk #ScaredShirtless #BornShirtless #Drake #NoShirts

If you guys have some waitlisted extras I'm running a 14-16 team Fantasy Football league with a $35 buy-in, Top 8 make playoffs Top 4 Paid. PM me if you want in.

rando14

I can't wait to see Greg's face when I trade my pick and end up stealing Eddie Lacy!! :cool:

73d012c1b3e6270d5294126b9b31b90a.jpg

Bread

Banned
So who is going to be the fool to pass on Jimmy Garoppolo in the first round! Dutch I hope you make the right choice.

Just home from a soccer game.

Gonna take a poop and start up my computer.

I'm ready.

2 minutes per pick for the first 2 rounds, then I'll pauze it and change it to a minute per pick after that. If people want it, we can go to 30 seconds with round 5.

Bread

Banned
Just home from a soccer game.

Gonna take a poop and start up my computer.

I'm ready.

2 minutes per pick for the first 2 rounds, then I'll pauze it and change it to a minute per pick after that. If people want it, we can go to 30 seconds with round 5.

works for me

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Game 1 of 4 complete. My team won our wildcard game and I'm here!

Turning off auto draft from taking Josh Gordon!

I coming! Hold up! If it gets to me
Tryin to log In
Edit: have a connection but the client won't launch for me at work -_- and I can't find a mobile draft app

My team is gonna be horrible. fUCK!

fuck shitty ass nfl.com! I'll probably auto Gordon -_-

Top Bottom