• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Shirtless FF League |S3| #GronkGronk #ScaredShirtless #BornShirtless #Drake #NoShirts

UberTag

not sure which is worse
The Cowboys defense pickup is easily worse than both of those.

Just a heads up, guys... my team shall now be known as the Long Island Breeskis.
Not once did I entertain the possibility of landing both Brees and Graham heading into this draft.

Bread

Banned
What's your pick for worst draft fail 2014
a) Snes picking a backup qb with the same bye as his starter
b) Drafting the Cowboys defense
c) 15 teams passing on Jimmy Garappolo!!!!!!!

I was only able to make a couple picks before auto pick took over, my team is DOODY lol.
Gotta search the waiver
Edit; waiver wire is doody

Greg

so... the person we scheduled around couldn't make it for the whole thing

COME ON, BG, GET YOUR SHIT TOGETHER

O-H

UberTag

I was only able to make a couple picks before auto pick took over, my team is DOODY lol.
Gotta search the waiver
Edit; waiver wire is doody
Don't forget. You can only make 3 transactions per week so you're going to be doing some lengthy repair work on that team to get it into some semblance of competitive shape.

#UnitedAgainstUbertag

We can't let him win again guys

I looked at his team....not a problem.

Who is MoyesBoyes? It's bad enough you take my Justin Tucker from me, but now I see you already had a kicker! And you have audacity to not even start JT? That's disrespect to both Justin and me.

MoyesBoyes took a kicker in both round 9 and round 10! How are we not ridiculing them, Frenchie-style!?!

You hurt me.

NFL.com gave me a B grade and thinks I'll finish 7th

Who is MoyesBoyes? It's bad enough you take my Justin Tucker from me, but now I see you already had a kicker! And you have audacity to not even start JT? That's disrespect to both Justin and me.

MoyesBoyes took a kicker in both round 9 and round 10! How are we not ridiculing them, Frenchie-style!?!

You hurt me.

I think autodraft got lunchbox 2 kickers

UberTag

According to NFL.com i will place 2nd in the league.
NFL.com gave me a B grade and thinks I'll finish 7th
NFLcomFinishProjection_zpsa7b4ac5d.png

For what it's worth, I think these site-specific draft recap projections are a bunch of hooey. My receivers suck. My running backs aren't much better. Just a handful of situational high upside plays in the event of Gore getting injured, Trent Truck getting benched, Rice not being terrible again. I only bothered grabbing Manuel at the end because it was a choice of either him, rolling the dice on Kenbrell Thompkins or pointlessly handcuffing Gerhart with a guy who'll lead a committee.

Edit: Found it! Go to League and then Draft Recap!

hoV1oRQ.png

FUCK YOU NFL.COM!

I laugh in the face of decades of fantasy traditions. Now is the time.

LOL I got a B for my draft grade

They said i was a team with upside, and I put together a roster that could lead to a playoff berth.

My team strength was my Kicker

the draft thing also said I would have the most trouble against Wes, whose predicted top scorers will be Matt Prater and Sam Bradford

:jnc

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Got a B with team strength at RB.

Also fuck this analysis it fails to encapsulate the shirtless aspect of every draft pick.

Top Bottom