• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Shirtless FF League : Shirts are for squares.

Fox318

Greene
Starks
Felix Jones
Alfred Morris
I wouldn't want any of these guys on my team. Be thankful you've got some decent starters in Shady and FJax.
I gave up nothing for Greene and the majority of the Jets offense flows through him.
Morris is the sleeper pick that probably will not pan out because of Shanhan.
Jones for only if Murray gets injured.
Starks I may get rid of soon with his turf toe though...
Ubertag and I know a little about the splendid science, yes.

Let's just hope for Fox's sake Morris turns out to be a sleeper pick... but wait, he plays for Mike Shanahan!

Yeah, he better hope McCoy and FJax never get hurt.

NFL.com said:
John Skelton will be the Arizona Cardinals' starting quarterback for Week 1, according to multiple reports on Friday.

t62kS.gif

Fitz is gonna beast with Skelton chucking him the ball all day.

goober

Only my second year doing FF:

Critique my roster

Michael Vick
Victor Cruz
Mike Wallace
Ray Rice
Stevan Ridley
Jimmy Graham
Miles Austin
Robert Meachem
BENCH
Ben Tate
LeGarette Blount
Jake Locker
Russell Wilson
Tony Moeaki

Mason Crosby
San Francisco DEF

This is a 12 team league. One team stacked RBs lol which left the rest of us with scraps.
As for receivers, I didn't plan it through and ended up getting the same type of receiver (the speedy type)

High risk, high reward? Anything I should change? Kendall Hunter just got dropped from a team

Only my second year doing FF:

Critique my roster

Michael Vick
Victor Cruz
Mike Wallace
Ray Rice
Stevan Ridley
Jimmy Graham
Miles Austin
Robert Meachem
BENCH
Ben Tate
LeGarette Blount
Jake Locker
Russell Wilson
Tony Moeaki

Mason Crosby
San Francisco DEF

This is a 12 team league. One team stacked RBs lol which left the rest of us with scraps.
As for receivers, I didn't plan it through and ended up getting the same type of receiver (the speedy type)

High risk, high reward? Anything I should change? Kendall Hunter just got dropped from a team
It would help if I knew where each pick was taken.

Milchjon

Finally set up my team. Meeeeeeeeeeeh...

Excluding the RWT spot, my starting WRs are projected to earn me more points than my starting RBs, accoording to nfl.com. And Luck on the bench should be better than any of them.

This is bad and I should feel bad. If anyone wants to trade Luck for a serviceable RB :)jnc), I might be up for it.

I'm looking for 7 more people for a standard ten team espn league. PM me if you want in. Just friendly active people, no money.

Milchjon

I'm looking for 7 more people for a standard ten team espn league. PM me if you want in. Just friendly active people, no money.

Probably better to ask in the regular NFL thread (don't mind the haters) than in here, since most people probably don't visit this one as regularly :)

goober

It would help if I knew where each pick was taken.

1. Ray Rice
2. Jimmy Graham
3. Victor Cruz
4. Mike Wallace
5. Michael Vick
6. Miles Austin
7. San Francisco D
8. Stevan Ridley
9. Robert Meachem
10. Ben Tate
11. Mason Crosby
12. LeGarette Blount
13. Jake Locker
14. Russell Wilson
15. Tony Moeaki.

Like I said, a team stacked RBs (she has Chris Johnson, Maurice Jones-Drew, Doug Martin, Steven Jackson)

1. Ray Rice
2. Jimmy Graham
3. Victor Cruz
4. Mike Wallace
5. Michael Vick
6. Miles Austin
7. San Francisco D
8. Stevan Ridley
9. Robert Meachem
10. Ben Tate
11. Mason Crosby
12. LeGarette Blount
13. Jake Locker
14. Russell Wilson
15. Tony Moeaki.

Like I said, a team stacked RBs (she has Chris Johnson, Maurice Jones-Drew, Doug Martin, Steven Jackson)
3 QBs? For what? Is this some 3 QB league? Also, Defense is picked WAY TOO EARLY, and by doing that you killed your WR depth and lack any decent RBs.

Greg

my shirtless diner just opened

shirt = no service, and when the waitress repeats your order back to you, you have to confirm it by saying YEAHHHHHHH and spiking a watermelon

goober

3 QBs? For what? Is this some 3 QB league? Also, Defense is picked WAY TOO EARLY, and by doing that you killed your WR depth and lack any decent RBs.

Idk, I was thinking one might explode like Cam did last year. Jeeez. Again, my second year doing this. Not an excuse but I really have no idea what I'm doing.

Last year, I was lucky to draft Cam and Jimmy Graham both of whom carried my team after Jamaal Charles (my first round draft pick) went out.

Top Bottom