• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Shirtless FF League : Shirts are for squares.

ChanHuk

Banned
God I'm bored here at work, oh and fuck you jakncoke, seems like an appropriate thing to say while I'm bored at work.

Wrayfield

I'm back from my holiday. To give you at least a tiny chance, I didn't do jack all the time.

Monday at work will be fun after that first Sunday...

Greg

After Bountygate getting overturned today, Dutch Goodell isn't scaring anyone, anymore.
Too bad we realized that after our draft. I would've practiced acquiring all the defenses I wanted in mock drafts, and Frenchie would've dropped out after the 3rd round.

Godslay

Banned
Too bad we realized that after our draft. I would've practiced acquiring all the defenses I wanted in mock drafts, and Frenchie would've dropped out after the 3rd round.

We need to form a fantasy offshoot where it is entirely defenses, and backup RBs. Person to score the most points in a matchup loses.

Every time I see there are new posts in this thread it fills my heart with joy, warmth and love.

Also, all posts are under review, fines will be handed out tomorrow.

Except for these: $10.000 to Milchjon because I like him, but he's German
$20.000 to Greg for planning an assassination on his own team and being Facebook official
With me
$10.000 for Chan because he doesn't post here enough
$5.000 to Wray for going on vacation and enjoying himself so much he didn't talk to us anymore
$50 to Godslay because I can, it was 10k, but
Tebow.
$25.000 to Snes because he's a racist 'You People' for stealing Tom.
$10.000 for Wes because he never told another Browns fan that he loves him.
$25.000 to Larry for supporting the Ravens
$5.000 for Sanjuro for pronouncing the letter R and not replacing it with 'ah' like in Hahbah at Hahvahd.
$10.000 for Actstriker for losing the pinquin and confusing me.
$30.000 to Fox for the Dutch soccer player/Tom Brady depressed pick.
$10.000 to BlackGhost for stealing Gronk from me.
$5.000 to theFatOne for still not having a fancy team logo.

Oh and a season long suspension for The Frankman from playing in our league (It can't be reversed because I'm a better Commish then Rog and because I can't add players) for saying my team is shit.

Greg

edit: nevermind, I found it

SUCK IT, COMMISH

edit2:
Oh and a season long suspension for The Frankman from playing in our league (It can't be reversed because I'm a better Commish then Rog and because I can't add players) for saying my team is shit.
:jnc

edit: nevermind, I found it

SUCK IT, COMMISH

Oh man, I was taking it easy with my team this week so I wouldn't embarrass you when I blow you out, but now I will send all the players an email telling them they need to bring their Fantasy A-game

Greg

Oh man, I was taking it easy with my team this week so I wouldn't embarrass you when I blow you out, but now I will send all the players an email telling them they need to bring their Fantasy A-game
And I'll send all of your players an e-mail with a virus attachment

ChanHuk

Banned
I appeal my fine, I've been sedated these past couple of days. God bless America where pill popping is an okay addiction.

Wrayfield

I appeal my fine, I've been sedated these past couple of days. God bless America where pill popping is an okay addiction.

<3 American pharmacies open 24h, and XXXL painkiller bottles (my gf had a little accident and it was great to just waltz into a pharmacy in the middle of the night). I haven't even checked what else is available w/o prescription.

Will I get hit with a fine for PEDs now?

Greg

Did you finally get your wisdom teeth out? I'm almost 48h after, and the pain was much less than expected - I have 2 bottles of vicodin I haven't touched, and the most I've taken was 600mg of ibuprofin. I'm more hungry and mad than anything.

Milchjon

When is the deadline for shuffling around my lineup? Can I put in players from the bench until just before the game?

I appeal my fine because I didn't think Dutch had the IQ of Morris Claiborne and is easily confused.

Super_Bowl_Football_0ab71.jpg

Because you can't post whilst drugged up? For shame...

I appeal on the fact there are no other Browns fans in this part of the world.

Tell Kave_man you love him.

When is the deadline for shuffling around my lineup? Can I put in players from the bench until just before the game?

I believe you can change players right before their game kicks off.

List of fine totals said:
  • 1. Milchjon $100,000
    2. Greg - $55,000
    3. Snes - $50,000 and 1 taco
    4. Wes - $35,000
    5. Wrayfield - $30.000
    6. Fox - $30.000
    7. BlackGhost - $30.000
    8. Chan - $25,000
    9. Larry - $25.000
    10. Dutch Goodell - $10,000 & ¥ 2000
    11. Actstriker - $10.000
    12.Godslay - $5,050
    13. Sanjuro - $5.000
    14. TheFatOne - $5.000

Milchjon still firmly in the lead for the Shirtless James Harrison Award.

ChanHuk

Banned
Did you finally get your wisdom teeth out? I'm almost 48h after, and the pain was much less than expected - I have 2 bottles of vicodin I haven't touched, and the most I've taken was 600mg of ibuprofin. I'm more hungry and mad than anything.

Its been 24hrs, I'm starving. Nothing but protein shakes with ground flaxseed for fiber.

Greg

Its been 24hrs, I'm starving. Nothing but protein shakes with ground flaxseed for fiber.
Ahh, protein shake was a good idea. I've had mashed potatoes, ice cream, pudding, jello, and greek yogurt.

I want a big steak with a side dozen of wings and a big box of tacos. :(

ChanHuk

Banned
Ahh, protein shake was a good idea. I've had mashed potatoes, ice cream, pudding, jello, and greek yogurt.

I want a big steak with a side dozen of wings and a big box of tacos. :(

Today is egg whites, protein shakes, greek yoghurt, and broccoli soup/puree (gotta be able to poop with all them narcotics backing things up). Try the broccoli soup, get a head of broccoli, boil them for about 10 minutes. Rough chop and throw them into a blender, add a little of that broccoli stock/water. Salt + pepper to taste and blitz that mother fucker. Taste and add more seasoning to taste and you got quite an good soup. If you got the know hows, poach an egg and ladle the soup around the egg. Quite delicious with runny egg yolk.

Greg

Today is egg whites, protein shakes, greek yoghurt, and broccoli soup/puree (gotta be able to poop with all them narcotics backing things up). Try the broccoli soup, get a head of broccoli, boil them for about 10 minutes. Rough chop and throw them into a blender, add a little of that broccoli stock/water. Salt + pepper to taste and blitz that mother fucker. Taste and add more seasoning to taste and you got quite an good soup. If you got the know hows, poach an egg and ladle the soup around the egg. Quite delicious with runny egg yolk.
I like your style.

Wrayfield

So, I was on holiday. Gimme a summary, what happened? Last I remember, your grandpa had a stroke (mild?).

ChanHuk

Banned
So, I was on holiday. Gimme a summary, what happened? Last I remember, your grandpa had a stroke (mild?).

He had an ischemic attack, blood clot somewhere that dissolved by the time he got to the hospital, there was some brain cell death to what extent, we won't know without time. Right now he's doing PT to get him up and walking again. He's a tough old bird, he doesn't want us to visit him because his pet peeve is having people see him as "weak". Everyone needs to teach themselves and their kids on how to spot a stroke. Time is tissue

Top Bottom