• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Shirtless FF League : Shirts are for squares.

List of fine totals said:
  • 1. Milchjon $90,000
    2. Greg - $35,000
    3. Wrayfield - $25.000
    3. Chan - $25,000
    3. Wes - $25,000
    3. Snes - $25,000
    4. Snes - $20,000 and 1 taco
    5. BlackGhost $20.000
    6. Dutch Goodell - $10,000 & ¥ 2000
    6. Godslay - $5,000

I got fined by Greg, but the fine is under investigation by the Commish.

Also, Greg got fined for fining me.

Dutch Goddell is going power crazy

Calling me crazy?! I'LL SHOW YOU CRAZY! $20.000 fine.

Wrayfield

Dutchell, I wouldn't even piss on you if you were on fire. There, put me on the list now.

Edit: Thought you fined yourself at first :)

Calling me crazy?! I'LL SHOW YOU CRAZY! $20.000 fine.
dylan.gif

Is there a substance abuse policy in this league?

Substance abuse is not manditory, but highly recommended*.

*Unless if you have to drive, if it puts yourself and/or others in danger, if you have children, and if it's insanely unhealthy

DUIs result in instant weekly suspensions.

Milchjon

Substance abuse is not manditory, but highly recommended*.

*Unless if you have to drive, if it puts yourself and/or others in danger, if you have children, and if it's insanely unhealthy

DUIs result in instant weekly suspensions.

It's what all the cool NFL kids do, though.

And I only have one beer. :-(

It's what all the cool NFL kids do, though.

And I only have one beer. :-(

I'm not a pussy like Roger (I can call him Roger), so I will suspend you from the league if a DUI happens.

Also, I came up with a great rule: For every 1 million in fine money you'll be forced to
consider
buying me a beer whenever you're in my town of when I'm in yours.

ChanHuk

Banned
So the medical issues keep rolling in for me. My pathetic wisdom teeth pain are nothing compared to my grandfather. He had his 3rd stroke last night and has no feelings in his legs :( Thinking it was just a TIA rather than hemorrhagic. There has been talks amongst the family about him going into a nursing facility afterwards. Working in what I do, I hope he doesn't have to, but I understand my grandmother can't handle his day to day activities.

Greg

So the medical issues keep rolling in for me. My pathetic wisdom teeth pain are nothing compared to my grandfather. He had his 3rd stroke last night and has no feelings in his legs :( Thinking it was just a TIA rather than hemorrhagic. There has been talks amongst the family about him going into a nursing facility afterwards. Working in what I do, I hope he doesn't have to, but I understand my grandmother can't handle his day to day activities.
Damn, sorry to hear that man - I hope everything works out for you and the family.

Wrayfield

Ah, shit. Sorry to hear. Stay strong, man.

Greg

Maybe he's writing a novel about our Fantasy teams, or he's spending time with his kids again. Dude has horrible priorities, preferring his children over us.
That's some example he's setting for his children... they need to be taught the importance of fantasy football analysis.

Milchjon

Fucking Dutch took Peyton. I feel stupid now.

I'm referring to GM Dutch, not commissioner Dutch. Don't fine me!

Maybe he's writing a novel about our Fantasy teams, or he's spending time with his kids again. Dude has horrible priorities, preferring his children over us.

It's not that; if I don't take care of my kids, they'll either due or maim themselves. Id love to be writing, but I'll do that where I get all my Gaffing done. At the office.

Fucking Dutch took Peyton. I feel stupid now.

I'm referring to GM Dutch, not commissioner Dutch. Don't fine me!

You're walking a thin line here buddy

It's not that; if I don't take care of my kids, they'll either due or maim themselves. Id love to be writing, but I'll do that where I get all my Gaffing done. At the office.

I was in no way serieus. You got that right? You should write in your own time, when you wanna write, no pressure.

Wrayfield

Dutchell, I invited a Co-owner for the Blablablablabla Bulls to cover for me while I'm on holiday (not sure about internet where I'm at). Will kick Snes's arse anyway then I would like to receive a 10K fine for using Twitter during the game or something along those lines.

Dutchell, I invited a Co-owner for the Blablablablabla Bulls to cover for me while I'm on holiday (not sure about internet where I'm at). Will kick Snes's arse anyway then I would like to receive a 10K fine for using Twitter during the game or something along those lines.

Is he already in or do I need to accept him or something?

I too was joking. You should fine yourself 2000 yen for thinking I was serious.

Dammit!

Also, poor Brandon Stockley, Greg picked him up :(

one of those acme anvils

You're like Road Runner and your players are Wil E Coyote.

Also, I would like to point out that Keira Knightley is pretty attractive.

This message was brought to you by your loving Commish.

And remember kids, I don't like fining you, it just happens.

Edit: Godslay got a fine for -$5,000 for spreading the word of Tebow.

Snes, Chan and Wes are all fined 25k because of Wes.

ChanHuk

Banned
Wheres that guy that PMed me a webpage full of Odette Annable gifs?

Odette > Alison > Emma

COME AT ME BROS

My grandfather is alert and oriented. He can't walk though :( Hoping PT and time will help.

Greg

:jnc

My grandfather is alert and oriented. He can't walk though :( Hoping PT and time will help.
glad to hear of some progress though

ChanHuk

Banned
Where the hell is my union rep? I demand my fine be appealed. What was my rep's name anyway? Was it Patton? I forget.

Godslay

Banned

The light of Tebow shines upon us all.

Your appeal e-mails are sent to a printer in Dutch's office that sits directly over a paper shredder.

:jnc

This actually made me laugh out loud, wonderful imagery.

Milchjon

I think I actually might have seemingly almost finished my Bachelor's thesis. Which means I can finally find the time to try and learn this FF thingy.

First questions:

What exactly is the Waiver Wire and how do I deal with it?
And where do I have to set my team?

What exactly is the Waiver Wire and how do I deal with it?
And where do I have to set my team?

Check the available player list which will tell you if someone on waivers or is a free agent. Make claims by trying to add that player to your roster.

To set your roster go to your team page and set positions.

Top Bottom