• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Shirtless FF League : Shirts are for squares.

People who need a starting RB can contact me for Mikel LeShoure.

Also, Milch, sorry but unless Benson scores 10 TDs I think I might win this one .

bb-and-branch-hug.JPG

Wrayfield

I think its looking good so far that I decided to go after Andre Brown instead of trying to get Reggie Bush from you, Wray

Fair enough. Also not sure how long he's out so he's not exactly trade material right now.

You ruined my week!

Not sure, you still have a chance to win. My team did everything to let you win, bruh. But Foster is special commodity. I need lots of tofu burgers for him.

See, I take care of my fellow gaffers. Everyone gets a piece.

The Week 3 Hunger Foul goes to Yo Soy Siesta for leaving 70.12 points on the bench and losing to GRONK GRONK. You're not you when you're hungry. Eat a Snickers and stop committing hunger fouls.

Collecting trophies like a boss! Second week in a row the team that plays me gets the Snickers trophy.

Wes

venison crêpe
Romo, DeAngelo Williams and Stephen Hill are all on the block.

Updated it on the site. I suggest others also try using the block facility?

Updated my trading block. Matt Ryan, DJax, LaFell, Meachem available. Ryan Williams can be had as well, but looks like he'll finally get bulk of carries.

You should've counter offered that "I'll see if he's stupid enough to bite" trade I sent you Dutch. I wouldve taken Jon Baldwin off your hands!

You should've counter offered that "I'll see if he's stupid enough to bite" trade I sent you Dutch. I wouldve taken Jon Baldwin off your hands!

Jon Baldwin is gonna light it up this year! Maybe at the end of the year! I don't know...But if you want LeShoure I might consider trading him for Matt Ryan.

Milchjon

So that's something! If you need changes made to your team let me know! (For instance, Bowe is still on your bench).

He is? Dang, I always assumed I had him starting :jnc

So yeah, would be nice if you put in Benson/Forte/Bowe, the latter probably for that Saints scrub who I assume isn't doing shit.

Next week I'll get my first win for sure!

Seriously think I might have to pull the trigger and bench Cutler this week. But Phils Creek still endorses Cutler as our long term starter. We just have to show him were not playing around with him. Tough Love

Top Bottom