• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Shirtless FF League : Shirts are for squares.

I done did it. I turned off the trade review. Hoped that the trade would be made immediately, but it didn't.

Is it possible to cancel the trade ? And make it again ?

Or maybe I can overrule it all and just make the trade by hand.

Can't make trades, and can't stop the trade.

I can press this one button that says 'Reset Draft'. That sounds like fun, maybe I should click that.

ChanHuk

Banned
Yeah, if there's anything we can do... Just talk to us.

DNR?!? Do Not Revive?

Yeah DNR, he was a full code before I got there.

Right now we're waiting until probably tomorrow to pull the plug. Well my grandma doesn't want to make the decision which is understandable (my grandpa made all the decisions for 50 years). She's waiting for the doctors to legally declaring him brain dead to pull the plug.

My issues are that we know he's not there. It's cruel to keep him alive, he's only alive because of a machine and meds.

Milchjon

Yeah DNR, he was a full code before I got there.

Right now we're waiting until probably tomorrow to pull the plug. Well my grandma doesn't want to make the decision which is understandable (my grandpa made all the decisions for 50 years). She's waiting for the doctors to legally declaring him brain dead to pull the plug.

My issues are that we know he's not there. It's cruel to keep him alive, he's only alive because of a machine and meds.

This sucks. I hope you're not the one who has to make all the decisions.

OT, but I need an avatar for GraveRobber. Anyone have any idea?

sMXYI.jpg

If the two Grahams (TE and K) don't score a combined 87 points, I should be good this week.

Was offered Chris Johnson straight up for McGahee in my 16 team league.
My other rbs are
Trent
Benson
Lamar Miller
Jaquizz Rodgers

Now this is advice from a fantasy genius, don't do it. CJ is absolute shit, McGahee at least seems to produce.

Also, why do you like Jaquizz so much?

Now this is advice from a fantasy genius, don't do it. CJ is absolute shit, McGahee at least seems to produce.

Also, why do you like Jaquizz so much?
Turner is a fat fat fat slow old man, and it's a long season. All offseason Rodgers gotten great reviews, and supposed increase in carries.
In hindsight however I should of drafted Mikel over him, i only did this in one league this year

Repgnar

Is it all right if I ask some fantasy football questions in here? Playing my first year and not sure about some things, especially trade value. I picked up Luck late in the draft and he's been sitting on my bench. Coming off a 28 point game I think it would be a smart time to trade him. I have three qb's (Brady, Schaub, and Luck) and want to get rid of one this week. Someone in my league has been starting Vick and has no back up. That team also has McCoy (Eagles) and Gronkowski. What would I have to add to make a trade possible for at least one of these guys?

Godslay

Banned
Leading Snes by ~ 27 points. He's got Andre Johnson going tonight against the Jets. I think he has the potential to pull it off. Personally, I think it would be funny if he pulled it off considering that the Bucs are on bye.

Is it all right if I ask some fantasy football questions in here? Playing my first year and not sure about some things, especially trade value. I picked up Luck late in the draft and he's been sitting on my bench. Coming off a 28 point game I think it would be a smart time to trade him. I have three qb's (Brady, Schaub, and Luck) and want to get rid of one this week. Someone in my league has been starting Vick and has no back up. That team also has McCoy (Eagles) and Gronkowski. What would I have to add to make a trade possible for at least one of these guys?

What's the rest of your roster look like?

There's a FF thread in the OT that dives more into specifics and you could probably get better advice there, but we can try what we can here.

Wrayfield

Yeah, we need your entire lineup. Also, PPR league? Vick is the more likely one to get, I don't think anyone reasonable would trade away a true starting RB (even if he doesn't get that many carries) or GronkGronk.

Commish, you need to have a look at all teams before the games. Once people bail out, it's not fun anymore.

It was Sanjuro his busted trade that stopped him from lining up a TE, but I'll keep an eye on it . There were some other people that started IA players, so please everybody, try to manage your roster properly, for you and for us.

-xoxo-

Your Commish

Also

The Week 5 Hunger Foul goes to Phil Dawsons Creek for leaving 34.62 points on the bench and losing to GRONK GRONK. You're not you when you're hungry. Eat a Snickers and stop committing hunger fouls.

Let's make it less obvious that I'm blackmailing you guys to let me win.

Man, the last couple of weeks have been rough :(

At least I got milchjon this week, but Luck will probably somehow lead his team to victory

Milchjon

Man, the last couple of weeks have been rough :(

At least I got milchjon this week, but Luck will probably somehow lead his team to victory

I'll put Luck up for trade soon. He's pretty damn amazing, and is wasted on my bench. I think he's constantly getting 20-30 points.

Anyone has a nice RB to offer in return?

Milchjon

I lead the league in points against. No wonder I lose so much.

The whole world is out to get me!!!

Edit: Hahaha, both NO and CHI have byes? There go Forte, Brees and Marshall. Total projected points: 51. And I literally have no RB left.

This whole thing sucks.

Fuck Owen Daniels!

Actstriker, I can't trade with you. Not only because I kinda want to keep LeShoure for now, but also because I'm sad to announce that Baldwin has been cut by the Gronk Gronk organization. As a highly drafted player he had a somewhat promising rookie season, but unfortunatelly he's not able to play to that level this year and he had to be let go.

We wish him well wherever his journey takes him.

Top Bottom