• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Shirtless FF League : Shirts are for squares.

Milchjon

Still have Forte, Marshall and Ogletree left, and trail by 27 points. Could have ten points more if I had started Bowe over Lance Moore.

Should be my closest loss yet, maybe by about 15 points :jnc

K-19

Banned
it was your move to get the 49ers D

you're truly a visionary GM, Frenchie

Totally agree.

But he should take care of his team and not giving up like a frenchie. Look at those T.Smith and Kendall Hunter in the bench, c'mon cambodian boy!!

edit: He could have get 133 fucking fantasy points if he would had set decently his team. C'mon!

K-19

Banned
I need the greatest defensive scoring day from Da bears ever even better since I also face Romo.

Our willing get in the contrary direction. I feared that day :(

Hindsight is 20/20

lol, really? Look at it, there is no hindsight. Dare tell me that you wouldn't make some change here:

205644oie120718BJYoT0sp.png

First you don't bench Torrey Smith and second you only trust on Spiller for the Bills running game. I don't think that I had drafted Hunter for nothing, 49ers running game is and will still a major rouage in the team offensive option.
After this, I admit that for Tony Gonzalez and Danny Amendola it was not quite obvious but still, there were a lots of things to move there and I think you know it (and you would had made these changes).

Wrayfield

Our willing get in the contrary direction. I feared that day :(

lol, really? Look at it, there is no hindsight. Dare tell me that you wouldn't make some change here:

http://img15.hostingpics.net/pics/205644oie120718BJYoT0sp.png[img]

First you don't bench Torrey Smith and second you only trust on Spiller for the Bills running game. I don't think that I had drafted Hunter for nothing, 49ers running game is and will still a major rouage in the team offensive option.
After this, I admit that for Tony Gonzalez and Danny Amendola it was not quite obvious but still, there were a lots of things to move there and I think you know it (and you would had made these changes).[/QUOTE]

Yes, he would. In hindsight. Since when are you giving FF analyses anyway? The only "mistake" is he prolly didn't check that Spiller and Jackson were back. Choice wasn't the best, ahem, choice. The other stuff is like me saying I should have started Hartline -- no soul on this planet would expect him to catch 250+ yards against the D that destroyed Vick. That, mon ami, is Fantasy Football. All 20/20 hindsight, all day long.

K-19

Banned
Yes, he would. In hindsight. Since when are you giving FF analyses anyway? The only "mistake" is he prolly didn't check that Spiller and Jackson were back. Choice wasn't the best, ahem, choice. The other stuff is like me saying I should have started Hartline -- no soul on this planet would expect him to catch 250+ yards against the D that destroyed Vick. That, mon ami, is Fantasy Football. All 20/20 hindsight, all day long.

But you can agree that he could had, at least, put Torrey Smith in his active team.

Wait a sec, on what planet do you start Moss over Amendola and Smith? In the Washington Offense the X receiver is the big position and Moss was demoted to slot/Y receiver (Hankerson took his job). Also Garcon came back so Moss value is pudding. Amendola is virtually the only StL receiver worth a damn and Smith is a high upside WR3. Not to mention if your league gives KR/PR points Amendola is a must-start.

Once FJax and Spiller were announced active Choice was a empty play. Then you have to think, "Do I start Hunter over him?" Not saying you should've but it would've been worth an analysis.

Wrayfield's hanging on by less than a point. If he goes down there will be no more undefeateds

Edit: aaaand he wins by .6, only undefeated left

Other news: Wes got Romo'd, snes got his first win against Sanjuro

K-19

Banned
Wait a sec, on what planet do you start Moss over Amendola and Smith? In the Washington Offense the X receiver is the big position and Moss was demoted to slot/Y receiver (Hankerson took his job). Also Garcon came back so Moss value is pudding. Amendola is virtually the only StL receiver worth a damn and Smith is a high upside WR3. Not to mention if your league gives KR/PR points Amendola is a must-start.

Once FJax and Spiller were announced active Choice was a empty play. Then you have to think, "Do I start Hunter over him?" Not saying you should've but it would've been worth an analysis.

Thank you.

Thank you.
I apologize if I sounded like a know-it-all, but there are some things that people should know about their teams that you don't have to spend hours at your computer to find out. We in the other thread (Ubertag/Puddles/Me/etc.) have debates about this every week.

K-19

Banned
I apologize if I sounded like a know-it-all, but there are some things that people should know about their teams that you don't have to spend hours at your computer to find out. We in the other thread (Ubertag/Puddles/Me/etc.) have debates about this every week.

Don't be. Solid analyse.
I should join your group of discussion to widen my knowledge in FF, if I can permit myself.

Wrayfield

Wrayfield's hanging on by less than a point. If he goes down there will be no more undefeateds

Edit: aaaand he wins by .6, only undefeated left

I told y'all I'm the Cards of Fantasy Football. That's the third close one and the closest of them all. Sorry, Seth.

DA BEEEAAAARSSSSS

Also,

The Week 4 Hunger Foul goes to Josh Freeman's Taco Haven for leaving 49.56 points on the bench and losing to Dark Lord Brady. You're not you when you're hungry. Eat a Snickers and stop committing hunger fouls.

Everybody getting in on that trophy action.

Godslay

Banned
I told y'all I'm the Cards of Fantasy Football. That's the third close one and the closest of them all. Sorry, Seth.

:jnc

It was a good match. Fell asleep before it ended, just checked it this morning. Forte screwed me. Rather lose by 0.6 than be blown out.

Wrayfield

Yes, it was. I meant nothing by it...

:jnc

It was a good match. Fell asleep before it ended, just checked it this morning. Forte screwed me. Rather lose by 0.6 than be blown out.

Yeah, that was my hope that he takes away as many touches from Bush as possible. And I hear Bush is hurting too so... There is no way I can watch late games, btw. These are from 2 or 3 am till morning and I was too hungover after the Dolphins game to stay up anyway.

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

snes and Sanjuro tied last week

scoring adjustment must've done it

fake edit:

:jnc :jnc they took away a sack from the Bucs

ChanHuk

Banned
I need jack and no coke. My grandfather has taken a turn for the worst. Just hoping he can hang on long enough for the rest of the family to say our goodbyes.

It's odd. I go to ICUs all the time for work. I dreaded every step towards this one.

Greg

I need jack and no coke. My grandfather has taken a turn for the worst. Just hoping he can hang on long enough for the rest of the family to say our goodbyes.

It's odd. I go to ICUs all the time for work. I dreaded every step towards this one.
damn, I'm really sorry to hear that man

Milchjon

Sorry to hear that. Hang in there, man.

ChanHuk

Banned
He had a massive stroke in his sleep. My grandma found him at about 1am yesterday completely catatonic. I broke down when I saw him in the ICU on a vent. Because I knew he wasn't going to make it without talking to any doctors at that point.

I just convinced my family to DNR him. Needless to say there was a lot of arguing.

There is a 2 day trade-delay because of some stupid rule where we can veto trades and stuff. Because of this, Snes and Sanjuro can't make their trade before the game.

Should I shorten that period? Are you okay with me doing it now so that they can have their trade or would you like me to change it, but after this week ?

This is a democracy, I'm just a man of the people.

Sanjuro

There is a 2 day trade-delay because of some stupid rule where we can veto trades and stuff. Because of this, Snes and Sanjuro can't make their trade before the game.

Should I shorten that period? Are you okay with me doing it now so that they can have their trade or would you like me to change it, but after this week ?

I just need the trade so I can have an active TE for this weekend. Just do it.

Milchjon

Pro Sanjuro, anti Snes. I'm torn.

do it

Top Bottom