• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Shirtless FF League : Shirts are for squares.

Milchjon

X6bzL.gif

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
I was almost able to dunk back in my youth. Ironically enough back when I was even shorter than I was now. 5 ft 5 and I was able to grab the rim.

Greg

I honestly think of NFL-GAF on leg workout days. I can't wait until my pale, shirtless body proves the haters wrong.

Wrayfield

Should we have a true dunk challenge, Greg and Dutch? Only true videos, no internet bragging.

Actually: I almost wrote that as drunk challenge :O

Milchjon

Andrew Siciliano ‏@AndrewSiciliano
Adrian Peterson's 409 yards in two games against the Packers would have made him the Cardinals leading rusher.

I owned 3 Cards RBs this season.

I hate everything, including all of you.

Milchjon

That's your own damn fault

I know :-(

After drafting like the idiot I am, nothing else was available.

(Trading is for suckers. Or people who want AP)

Edit: I honestly expected at least Beanie Wells to do better. I think he was injured pretty much all season. I also thought with their shit QBs, they needed the running game.

Milchjon

Like Odysseus when he tried to sail past the sirens, I have to tie myself to the mast to withstand the lure of GAF.

...or something

Like Odysseus when he tried to sail past the sirens, I have to tie myself to the mast to withstand the lure of GAF.

...or something

Just ride it out one more month, season is almost over :(. Then you can take your break 'till the draft. Although personally I enjoy the offseason threads the most.

That was an almost Freudian slip on my part. I would win that one, not even proud :/.

I could give you a run for you money if we do a one night drunk-O-thon.

Godslay

Banned

...or something

Put it down if you've got stuff to do. What I used to do is turn my computer off until I finished what I needed to do. If you have to use your computer for work, edit the host file so that you can't access it while you work. If you need to use the Internet to do work, limit yourself to 1 tab (unless you need more for work obviously).

If that's too hard, do 20 minutes of work to 10 minutes of Gaf. At least you'll get something done.

Edit: You are in control! You choose to read or not to read Gaf.

Top Bottom