• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Shirtless FF League : Shirts are for squares.

Greg

I wasn't being cocky, it was just an option just like there is the option of us being destroyed by the Texans/Ravens/Colts and be one and done.
ONE AND DONE! ONE AND DONE!

07QXH.jpg

Put it down if you've got stuff to do. What I used to do is turn my computer off until I finished what I needed to do. If you have to use your computer for work, edit the host file so that you can't access it while you work. If you need to use the Internet to do work, limit yourself to 1 tab (unless you need more for work obviously).

If that's too hard, do 20 minutes of work to 10 minutes of Gaf. At least you'll get something done.

Edit: You are in control! You choose to read or not to read Gaf.
Yes, what he said!

Wrayfield

Milchjon, listen to Slay, put your priorities at the right spot. There will be more seasons to come, wrap up your uni stuff, come back stronger.

I could give you a run for you money if we do a one night drunk-O-thon.

My last bender was with a Dutch friend, not sure I can go there again and defragment my brain again.

Milchjon

My bro, who I'm sharing an appartment with, just bought a big ass TV.
All my games are hundreds of miles away, all that's here is FIFA 13.
FML

Milchjon

I take everything back. Hooked that TV up to my laptop.

Playoff Football on a big screen. I... I don't think I deserve this.

I HATE SHIRTS SO MUCH!!!!

Wait what's the playoff challenge?

It's like the Perfect Challenge that they have. You can pick players from that round in the playoffs for fantasy-scoring. if the players you pick's team advances in the playoffs, they can earn a multiplier on their points in the next round

Apparently if you win you win tickets to next year's SB

Milchjon

My playoff challenge is trying to care about these games.

Don't worry, there's that that incredibly likable team from all the way up in the Northeast playing this weekend, and your fellow Euro fans would gladly invite you to join us in cheering for them.

NFL investigating Gronk Gronk for illegal showing of affection

Published: 01/10/2012 04:30pm

As originally reported by FOX Sports' Jay Glazer, the Shirtless League is investigating the Gronk Gronks for posting 'messages containing suggestive words' on Thursday night.

Glazer tweeted that "Shirtless Security has already begun with an investigation looking into the rumoured affair between the Commishioner and a cat, the Shirtless League takesa this competitive advantage issue EXTREMELY serious."

The Gronk Gronks released a brief statement on their website that same afternoon, stating, "We are aware of the inquiry and we don't give a fuck, this is my League. But this will not influence any results in the future nor has it in the past. I may be jaded, but I'm always fair! (despite what Snesfreak always yells', but that's just the altzheimers)"

Source : http://m.usatoday.com/article/news/1666-Gronk-Gronk

Godslay

Banned
Idk if I can handle the FBI being in our business, I'm still being investigated about the whole Horse Tranq thing

We need some more information.

Just take your shirt off and intimidate them with your pecs.

Moobs are intimidating for sure.

Damn my friends. It's the nights where you don't plan on drinking that you end up hammered.

So true, just plan on drinking every night and you're safe. I sold my car, bought a bike, and carry around just about everything I own in a large hiking backpack (with sleeping bag), just to ensure my safety.

Idk if I can handle the FBI being in our business, I'm still being investigated about the whole Horse Tranq thing

I should look into that again! Good thing you didn't win, also, I received a package of Adderal at Shirtless HQ for George Odslay. Not sure who that is, but I'll find out!

Damn my friends. It's the nights where you don't plan on drinking that you end up hammered.

Those are also the best nights.

Moobs are intimidating for sure.

So true, just plan on drinking every night and you're safe. I sold my car, bought a bike, and carry around just about everything I own in a large hiking backpack (with sleeping bag), just to ensure my safety.

Moobs of steel, biiiiiiiiitch. All that driving on my bike drunk really helps you drop weight.

Milchjon

So, let's hope the Packers get eliminated tonight so starting tomorrow, all Shirtless owners can watch from the sideline in unity.

Edit: Shit, forgot about Larry.

Bad Larry.

Godslay

Banned
I would trade the Shirtless Championship for just one goddamn AFC Championship game at this point. Good god, September is so far away.

Top Bottom