• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Shirtless FF League : Shirts are for squares.

People said that! Didn't you read what he said?

It matters not, Dutch Goodell sold me on this shirtless league and the benefits of going sans shirt.

My life changes today.

Fucking people...I bet it was 'You People'.

Benefits of being shirtless:
1. Less laundry
2. Ladies dig it
3. Easy access when you have an itch
4. Instant swagger increase
5. You're like Gronk
6. No beer stains when you miss your mouth

Godslay

Banned
This one is for our Shirtless brother, Godslay, a true champion.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s6F_hYVkP8o

dByap.jpg

Perfect thank you. It's been a great year.

Wrayfield

Since this is Wrayfield his last game as a Shirtless GM, I would like to to say a few things for a minute.

Dear Wrayfield,

The day we started this fantastic league, you were one of the first GMs to commit to playing here. Even though we had no experience as a league, and I was just an incredibly handsome rookie Commish, you still had enough confidence in us. From day one you were active in the setting up process, the draft management, and in this thread. Something for which we all are very grateful.

We got to know you as a friend, an opponent, and a great GM.
You achieved some great things in this league, you hold the records for best season start, longest win streak and most drunk draft picks.

Sure I can bore you with more made up stories about things that never happened but because I'm drunk and tired I don't want to do that now.

But there is 1 thing I need to do and that is congratulate you. I wanna congratulate you for being the first to be inducted into the Shirtless Hall of Fame. I understand that you are overwhelmed with emotions right now and that's okay, but before you go out and celebrate I want to present you with our version of the HOF jacket the NFL has. A special, limited edition, exclusive to Shirtless HOF member "No-Shirt", so you can always be shirtless whenever you wanna be. And I need the avatar of the old bald man you always had so I can add you to the Shirtless Season 2 OP in the HOF section.

So thank you for the playing along with us, may you lose your last game to me, may life without FF bring you nothing but joy and beer, and if you wanna come out of retirement, we can always kick somebody else out of the league for you.

God Bless Gronk

Thank you, thank you... wipes away imaginary tear...

Hrm... I would like to thank the Commissioner and all fellow owners for a great first season. In my heart, I will always be a Shirtless GM, and yes, sometimes pantless.

My congratulations go to Seth/Godslay for the league title, well played, buddy. I always said I wanted to lose to the champ and you didn't disappoint. I am also very impressed by the work my euro brothers have put in -- you're on the right path, boys.

Always remember, we are born shirtless, oh and sleeves are for skill-position players. I will be a fan of this league so don't disappoint next year -- be fair to one another, always update your team, even if you're out of contention, and accumulate as many fines as you can from Commissioner Dutchell.

I will take some Adderall now and concentrate on my next drink. Be well, all of you.

Ray W. Field IV

:D

Milchjon

I'm so proud that I made it the Loser Bowl.

Also thanks everyone for making this a fun season.

And of course: Thanks commish for making all this happen.

What else do I have to say for you to waive my fines?

Milch! Our prophet you're back!!! What revelations have you learned in your time away?

Milchjon

Milch! Our prophet you're back!!! What revelations have you learned in your time away?

That you can call other guys' wives "horse faced whores" on GAF without repercussions.

Also, that lurking is actually is pretty awesome and saves you a lot of time and stress.

And Merry belated Christmas everyone. I hope Santa gave all of you lots of Not Shirts.

Greg

MILCHJON! YOU HAVE RETURNED!

Wes

venison crêpe
I think we should run some kind of competition during the NFL playoffs or offseason that determines our draftorder for the next Shirtless season.

balddemon

Banned
Here's the matchup, for 1st place. Any suggestions? I'm on the left. If I somehow pull this off, I will consider this the upset of the century and take a picture which I post all over Facebook and life.

S5yHm.png

Literally posted the exact same thing in the other thread, just looking for suggestions.

Wrasslin!

edit: Shirtless wrasslin!

I like this idea, Gronk would approve.

I think we should run some kind of competition during the NFL playoffs or offseason that determines our draftorder for the next Shirtless season.

I was thinking about this, since we have some new guys it would be weird to do a reverse result order draft. I'll look into it when I come back from the gym if all of you are down.

I think we should have a "Most German" competition.

Dutch would win it, tho

50k fine. I'll fix the fine totals as well when I get home.

Here's the matchup, for 1st place. Any suggestions? I'm on the left. If I somehow pull this off, I will consider this the upset of the century and take a picture which I post all over Facebook and life.

Literally posted the exact same thing in the other thread, just looking for suggestions.

The only thing I might change would be Bennett instead of Daniels. I know Houston still plays for home field, but I'm not sure if they will use him the whole game.

Greg

I might have a shirtless workout in my basement.

Followed by a shirtless run outside in 23 degree snowy weather.

Top Bottom