• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Shirtless FF League : Shirts are for squares.

Fear is the strongest emotion. Enjoy it, embrace it.

And with Darkest Red selling his soul to Shirtlessness, we are complete for next season! Now all we need to do is wait for 7 months!
I'm a little afraid to ask but what happened to the Dolphins fan who preceded me? Do you Patriots fans acquire sustenance through feasting on the souls on hapless Dolphins fans?

I'm a little afraid to ask but what happened to the Dolphins fan who preceded me? Do you Patriots fans acquire sustenance through feasting on the souls on hapless Dolphins fans?

He's in a better place now....

Wrayfield retired from Shirtlessness and Fantasy Football by his own choice. He did get inducted into the Shirtless HOF

He's in a better place now....

Wrayfield retired from Shirtlessness and Fantasy Football by his own choice. He did get inducted into the Shirtless HOF
Well that's a more pleasant than expected ending.

Just to give you guys an idea of what you're in for, I was in two leagues this year and made it to the SB in the one I did better in. I had a 19 point lead heading into Week 2 of the matchup and ended up losing by 7 points because I left T. Rich in (who didn't play that day) and forgot to put in T.Y. Hilton for him (who got 17 points that week). So, in other words, I'm pretty awesome.

Just to give you guys an idea of what you're in for, I was in two leagues this year and made it to the SB in the one I did better in. I had a 19 point lead heading into Week 2 of the matchup and ended up losing by 7 points because I left T. Rich in (who didn't play that day) and forgot to put in T.Y. Hilton for him (who got 17 points that week). So, in other words, I'm pretty awesome.

Well, looking at the entry list for next season

Season 2 Shirtless Party List
1. Dutch Godell - Need more bribes this year
2. Ubertag - His title to lose already.
3. Actstriker - Shirtless Giant
4. Chan - No shirt, no pants.
5. Blackghost - Revenge is his middle name.
6. Greg - Will not trade away AP this season.
7. Godslay - More lucky than good.
8. Kave_Man - Will he add another team to his shame circle?
9. Milchjon - Fantasy Football War II
10. Wes - Big meanie
11. Larry - Bad luck last year (duh), but will be back with a knife
12. Snesfreak - Need somebody to finish last again
13. Lunchbox - Gotta reach our Pats fan quota
14. The Darkest Red - Since he lives in Miami, there is no reason for him not be shirtless 95% of the time.

We are all awesome, some more experienced then others. Some second year players, I'm myself are a third year player, but so far I made the playoffs every season I played. But Ubertag is like a FF guru, he will kick our ass.

4 Pats fans
3 Browns fans
1 Dolphins fan
1 Fucking Ravens fan
1 Bucs fan
1 Raidahs fan
1 Broncos fan
1 Bills fan
1 Packers fan

And look Darkest Red, this is Frankman, he is jealous of our League which is clearly superior to his league.
That's THE Frankman to you.The guy SO jealous I got a 1-year suspension despite not even being IN the League!

Also your league had a person who took a kicker before 10 and another who drafted Tebow; your logic is irrelevant. Heck, your league isn't even for money; you play for shirts...

Shirts? Shirts? You kidding me? Shirts?

jim_mora.jpg

SHIRTS?

That's THE Frankman to you.The guy SO jealous I got a 1-year suspension despite not even being IN the League!

Also your league had a person who took a kicker before 10 and another who drafted Tebow; your logic is irrelevant. Heck, your league isn't even for money; you play for shirts...

Shirts? Shirts? You kidding me? Shirts?

jim_mora.jpg

SHIRTS?

We also had a guy who drafted 3 defenses before the 11th round even started, but he was French! We are not ashamed of our past

Plus you deserved a suspension because you are a big, mean Giants fan (You just considered posting the Welker catch image again didn't you?)

And yo missed the whole point of the SHIRTLESS league, man.

We also had a guy who drafted 3 defenses before the 11th round even started, but he was French! We are not ashamed of our past

Plus you deserved a suspension because you are a big, mean Giants fan (You just considered posting the Welker catch image again didn't you?)

And yo missed the whole point of the SHIRTLESS league, man.
Bulldoody.

You considered me a threat and suspended me the season just so I wouldn't join and run roughshod all over the league. You're worse than David Stern and Bud Selig combined.

But it's ok. I'm gonna come back and make sure all your guys take their talents to the OFFICIAL NeoGAF FF League, where making dat paper = awesome! MUHAHAHHAAAHAHHAHHAHHAAHHAH!!!!

Bulldoody.

You considered me a threat and suspended me the season just so I wouldn't join and run roughshod all over the league. You're worse than David Stern and Bud Selig combined.

But it's ok. I'm gonna come back and make sure all your guys take their talents to the OFFICIAL NeoGAF FF League, where making dat paper = awesome! MUHAHAHHAAAHAHHAHHAHHAAHHAH!!!!

Child please, I asked you to join us for this season, but you only wanted if it became a money league. You were scared of our shirtless, muscular torsos and moobs of steel.

Also, the LOTR.gif depressed me to no end, there is now a Shirtless Lockout. Fuck all y'all.

Child please, I asked you to join us for this season, but you only wanted if it became a money league. You were scared of our shirtless, muscular torsos and moobs of steel.
Ninja plz. Since I was the hottest FF free agent out there I was weighing my options over 3-4 different leagues. I did the same thing with the NeoGAF Economy League and finally decided to join them, but after you suspended me. Your vindictive nature is going to get you in trouble, mark my words.

Wrayfield

I only asked for my replacement not to be a Jest fan. Again, Dutchell is doing a great job.

Red, you make sure you fade out towards the end of the season, you hear me sonny?

No dates yet, but one of the upcoming weekends I reckon (not the SB one though). Visiting an old English friend of mine in Amsterdam. Not sure where you're at, but I remember Dutchland as a fairly small country where you can hop in a caravan on a train and be on the other end of it in an hour or so.

Seriously though, would be nice to catch up. Else one of the Wembley games, unless I'm on the wrong side of this fucking planet again, of all times.

Let me know. I live in The Hague, but I can travel. Not sure if I'm going to London this year, being poor and all, it's hard to spend a lot on a Steelers/Vikings game.

Top Bottom