• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Shirtless FF League : Shirts are for squares.

Shirts...

for-life-new-york-giants-by-junk-food-t-shirt-80stees.gif

Hey ratchets. My MILF took me out to brunch today. Didn't close the deal because she had to pick up her kid. Jelly

Milf brunch?! Man, you're living the good life. One day I will go for brunch with a Milf. Mark my words.

Did she pay for the entire brunch as well?

Shirts...

for-life-new-york-giants-by-junk-food-t-shirt-80stees.gif

You probably wear sweater vest too. Terrible.

He sent me a gif of the kid, have fun being a dad Chan!

gO6DTcO.gif

That gif is creepy as fuck

Excactly.

Wes

venison crêpe
Do we know how many people we've got lined up for the next season?

If we did I'm thinking we could do something Superbowl or Draft related to figure out the order of our own draft.

Do we know how many people we've got lined up for the next season?

If we did I'm thinking we could do something Superbowl or Draft related to figure out the order of our own draft.

The party list is set at 14. And everybody is accounted for. What you had in mind?

ChanHuk

Banned
My sugar mama/MILF paid for everything today. Best part about her, she's a mother fuckin Raiders fan. If only she weren't a MILF and just a young sugar mama, I'd wife her.

Wes

venison crêpe
The party list is set at 14. And everybody is accounted for. What you had in mind?

I was thinking, seeing as how the Superbowl is going to be a shitty game with shitty teams in and no one is really that interested, we can base our draft order around certain inconsequential things happening to keep us awake whilst watching it.

I was thinking something like everyone picks a yardage marker. Every time the line of scrimmage is on that line (going in either direction) that person gets to pick someone else who drafts 14th. Then next 13th and so on. This way we include spite and hatred for other players in to the mix we can do it live whilst it's going on.

Or if doing it live is unrealistic the amount of penalty yardage accumualted etc. Length of half time show. Number of ad breaks etc.

ChanHuk

Banned
Can we all root for Marcel Reece at the Shame Bowl today? Hopefully Doug Martin and VJax trip on a Taco Bell burrito and lose their ACLs.

My sugar mama/MILF paid for everything today. Best part about her, she's a mother fuckin Raiders fan. If only she weren't a MILF and just a young sugar mama, I'd wife her.

I would wife her right now and let her tuck me in at night. Get it? Tuck me in.

I was thinking, seeing as how the Superbowl is going to be a shitty game with shitty teams in and no one is really that interested, we can base our draft order around certain inconsequential things happening to keep us awake whilst watching it.

I was thinking something like everyone picks a yardage marker. Every time the line of scrimmage is on that line (going in either direction) that person gets to pick someone else who drafts 14th. Then next 13th and so on. This way we include spite and hatred for other players in to the mix we can do it live whilst it's going on.

Or if doing it live is unrealistic the amount of penalty yardage accumualted etc. Length of half time show. Number of ad breaks etc.

I like the general idea of the yard line plan, with the whole spite and hatred added into the mix, but with Super Bowl parties/people being banned and general not being on GAF that would be difficult.

Let's pick up this conversation tomorrow. If anybody else have any plans, post them here to discuss.

Wes

venison crêpe
I like the general idea of the yard line plan, with the whole spite and hatred added into the mix, but with Super Bowl parties/people being banned and general not being on GAF that would be difficult.

Let's pick up this conversation tomorrow. If anybody else have any plans, post them here to discuss.

I thought with parties it would likely be difficult but just an idea anyway. No matter how we end up doing it this offseason, we must include an element of spite in there. Need to create some more rivalries.

ChanHuk

Banned
Chan you're really a Raiders fan?! Huah. Is Todd Marinovich  your favorite player?

We like SC QBs; Marinovich, Palmer, Leinhart, and we'll end up with Barkley somehow. Al Davis was known to have a soft spot for SC players, except for Marcus Allen, he hated him for some reason nobody will ever reveal.

We like SC QBs; Marinovich, Palmer, Leinhart, and we'll end up with Barkley somehow. Al Davis was known to have a soft spot for SC players, except for Marcus Allen, he hated him for some reason nobody will ever reveal.
I watched the Marcus Allen football Life, maybe it was because he thought Allen was becoming bigger then the team/Raiders?

ChanHuk

Banned
I watched the Marcus Allen football Life, maybe it was because he thought Allen was becoming bigger then the team/Raiders?

I met Marcus Allen, I waited on him when I was working at this restaurant. Didn't want to ask him because he had his family with him. But the rumors going around was that Marcus Allen was messing with other players wives.

ChanHuk

Banned
So watching the highlights on this Star Letulelei guy and he reminds me of that Tongan on the Ravens, Ngata. With the 3rd pick in the 2013 NFL Draft the Raiders select Star Letulelei. Actually I prefer for them to trade down into the first and pick up additional picks. Maybe pick up a guy like Chance Womack.

So watching the highlights on this Star Letulelei guy and he reminds me of that Tongan on the Ravens, Ngata. With the 3rd pick in the 2013 NFL Draft the Raiders select Star Letulelei. Actually I prefer for them to trade down into the first and pick up additional picks. Maybe pick up a guy like Chance Womack.

Al Davis' would have called us already and traded the third pick straight up for the 29th pick and a box of Oreos.

Bjorn Werner with the 3rd pick mmmmmmm

And with Seymour becoming a free agent, I can dream of a Jones-Wilfork-Seymour-Werner D-line. Semi-boner alert.

ChanHuk

Banned
Fuck you Dutch, that Seymour is as big of a thief as Jafatty Russell this season. He got 15 million to play 3 games.

In other news, I'm taking out my MILF to a French restaurant on Monday. Expecting an HJ under the dinner table.

Fuck you Dutch, that Seymour is as big of a thief as Jafatty Russell this season. He got 15 million to play 3 games.

In other news, I'm taking out my MILF to a French restaurant on Monday. Expecting an HJ under the dinner table.

He was also the same weight as Jamarcus.

Plus, Milfs are classy, so you have to keep it classy.

ChanHuk

Banned
Fuck that, my Milf is dead to me for a week. She told me her ovaries are collapsing, I cancelled my date with her on Monday abruptly afterwards. That's the shit I don't like.

ChanHuk

Banned
My Milf is a 22 year old cutie. Too bad she's a zombie right now. Bleeding for 5 days and not dying. What the fuck. I'd probably should take her out on Monday and take the L and earn some points but fuck that.

Story on my classmate. I was trying to get at her but she has a boyfriend. Turns out she's a twin. A cute twin, I like twins.

I think you can make a TV show about Chan's adventures

I'd watch that.

My Milf is a 22 year old cutie. Too bad she's a zombie right now. Bleeding for 5 days and not dying. What the fuck. I'd probably should take her out on Monday and take the L and earn some points but fuck that.

Story on my classmate. I was trying to get at her but she has a boyfriend. Turns out she's a twin. A cute twin, I like twins.

22? I was thinking more in the 30s range.

22?! I can't help but feel like that's cheating, I thought this was some older women.
Phony.gif

I'm with you.

Top Bottom