• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Shirtless FF League : Shirts are for squares.

I'm gonna destroy all you fools next year!

kenny-powers-american-flag-fuck-you.gif

ChanHuk

Banned
I don't approve of your methods commish.

People don't get out of the way when they see a ambulance with a barely working siren.

Godslay

Banned
I'm gonna destroy all you fools next year!

kenny-powers-american-flag-fuck-you.gif

No Mallet package is going to save you from the Jean Claude Van Damage I am due to inflict on Gronk Gronk. Maybe it's luck, maybe it's excel spreadsheets for days?

Anyways, the only way you can trust a man is asking them if they like big butts. If they do they cannot lie and are trust worthy. If they don't well then there are issues. Think about it.

ChanHuk

Banned
So we transported this patient today. Went into the ER for a seizure, turned out he had a brain bleed. Seized again right when we got there to take to a neurosurgeon. Right when he wakes up he's like

Uhhhhhhh........what are my odds?

*Chan and his nurse look at each other nervously*

Odds for what?

Odds for me to watch the Super Bowl at home.

God Bless America.

ChanHuk

Banned
We only had Frenchie who was a Niners fan I think

Where has that coward been? I think I lost a friend last night over my mockery of the Niners.....at least for a week or two.

Date night with the Milf might still be on tonight, probably not though, Chan don't invest into Milfs......or does he?

Saw the SB thread locked, thought FMT had a meltdown, then realised it was't that. He post yet?

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=47276964&postcount=10180

LETS GO BASEBALL!

but in all seriousness this sucks. felt like we had some bad calls against us but that's how it goes. i don't expect to get that penalty call on crabtree but then its not fair to give the ravens a call on far less of a "hold" the drive before. but still, just an awful set of play calls from the 5. why would you cut the field in half with kap? don't make no sense! i'm glad we didn't get blown out and i'm glad we didn't lose on an akers missed fg! next year we'll win the superbowl since i see the pattern here: harbaughs first year lose NFC title game. second year get to the superbowl but lose. third year get to the superbowl and win!

now if you'll excuse me, in the immortal words of mike patton, I'm a swingin' guy, throw a belt over the shower curtain rod and swing... toss me inside a hefty and put me in the ground!

p.s.

congrats blarry. although i wish nothing but the worst for the ravens in this game i hope you can talk shit to your neighbor who vandalized your house! pm me my avatar.... when it's ready!

good night sweet prince harbaugh avatar. see you in september!

blah

K-19

Banned
Where has that coward been? I think I lost a friend last night over my mockery of the Niners.....at least for a week or two.

Date night with the Milf might still be on tonight, probably not though, Chan don't invest into Milfs......or does he?

She has 3 young kids? You'll see how it's funny to be the step-father of 3 adolescents in our time where kids are kings and parents slaves. I am happy you thought :)

Wes

venison crêpe
In a way I'm glad Larry got to experience victory in the Superbowl because he'll never experience it in this league from here on out.

In a way I'm glad Larry got to experience victory in the Superbowl because he'll never experience it in this league from here on out.

Larry is a good guy, but I will fucking destroy him without my shirt on.

Is her ovary working again? It whatever was wrong. Old ladies break down and stuff. Still, doesn't she have a sister or some MILF friends? Hook your BFF and favorite commish up, man.

K-19

Banned
What is the most interesting with MILF it's when they reach the menopause. I've seen a documentary about the sexual tourism of mature woman in africa; one dude ( an african ) was asking why he prefer to get laid with mature woman, he said that was for money and that these woman were beast at sex.

Wrayfield

What is the most interesting with MILF it's when they reach the menopause. I've seen a documentary about the sexual tourism of mature woman in africa; one dude ( an african ) was asking why he prefer to get laid with mature woman, he said that was for money and that these woman were beast at sex.

She's like 22 so not much older than your mom and far away from menopause yet :).

gronktonsil1.jpg

GRONK GRONK

Johny Football can become a shirtless member if he keeps it up.

Just needs to work on the shirtless part.

Edit: Even more Gronk! 

TMZ said:
SHIRTLESS ROB GRONKOWSKI VEGAS WRESTLING with Broken Forearm

Rob Gronkowski scared the hell out of New England Patriots fans last night ... when the superstar tight end BODY SLAMMED his friend on stage at a Las Vegas nightclub ... landing hard on his broken forearm ... and TMZ has the footage.

Gronkowski -- who signed a $54 million six-year contract extension in June -- broke his forearm last season, then injured it again during the Pats' first playoff game against the Texans.

But that didn't stop him from executing a Stone Cold Stunner-esque move on a friend during a playful dance battle at XS nightclub last night.

As Gronkowski was throwing his friend to the ground, the tight end -- who was wearing a protective sleeve on his busted wing -- also crashed to the ground and smacked his damaged arm on the stage in the process.

Video here -> http://www.tmz.com/2013/02/04/rob-gronkowski-super-bowl-party-las-vegas-video-broken-arm/

Money can't buy you dance moves it seems. Summer of Gronk 2 is already destroying the first one.

Do they do off season drug tests?

I'm also pretty sure Gronk can't drive a car all off season with the constant flow of alcohol in his blood.

Still, best TE ever.

Milchjon

So I guess Milch can fill me in when he returns but I never understood the point of banning yourself for a little while.

Is GAF that addictive? I can admit I'm on here a large part of the day but when I need to get work done I get it done.

When you're banned you just can't post right? Or are you barred from seeing anything?

Late, but:

Yes, GAF often is that addictive for me. Mainly, whenever I have to motivate/control myself, like whenever I have to prepare for exams. It's easier when others are responsible for my schedules, like when I'm working or attending classes, or when I'm doing stuff that's actually fun, like travelling.

And yeah, I can still read. But it totally makes a difference, because a) I don't wait for answers to my posts, which means I check less often, and b) because I don't get caught up in useless, time-wasting discussions that aren't worth it. When I'm unable to post, I get bored with most topics a lot faster and forget all about them.

Top Bottom