• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Shirtless FF League : Shirts are for squares.

I think I've got you beat there. Almost exclusively Justin Timberlake for days now.

As for stuff I can actually mention publicly, Alt-J is awesome.

SOMETHING SOMETHING SUIT AND TIE! SOMETHING SOMETHING SUIT AND TIE!

As you can see, I'm an expert in all things Justin Timberlake.

I've never heard of Alt-J. Gonna google.

Greg

Not badass enough for the Greg :(?
I listen to all kinds of stuff, although I will be honest and say that song didn't do much for me.

Maybe these are more your style:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jvn6LzKPT1E
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wOAGmFMkQwc

I think I've got you beat there. Almost exclusively Justin Timberlake for days now.
I listened to the CD a few times, but I wasn't feeling it like most people are. A lot of great parts, and the production is great, but the songs were too long for their own good.

Milchjon

SOMETHING SOMETHING SUIT AND TIE! SOMETHING SOMETHING SUIT AND TIE!

As you can see, I'm an expert in all things Justin Timberlake.

I've never heard of Alt-J. Gonna google.

I actually found them because Mumford and Sons covered one of their songs. So great.

I listened to the CD a few times, but I wasn't feeling it like most people are. A lot of great parts, and the production is great, but the songs were too long for their own good.

It's not that great, but it reminded me of how great his old stuff was.

His live medley of older songs on Fallon is pop perfection.

Pussy, Drake isn't going to get your street cred up. Listen to J. Cole.
Wx2sQg8l.jpg

Psssh ok chan
jk lol

ChanHuk

Banned
Ps bros.

I called my grandpa and no answer :( I miss him.

I talked to social security. I really can't afford to get his last name hyphenated with mine :(

I actually found them because Mumford and Sons covered one of their songs. So great.

It's not that great, but it reminded me of how great his old stuff was.

His live medley of older songs on Fallon is pop perfection.

I've heard that Tessellate song my Mumford and Sons before (Because you linked it once before this), but never actually thought about where the song came from. Btw, 1 more week and I'll be seeing Mumford and Sons live! HYPE

I wish I was able to sing as high as Timberlake. Dude is good, and he's also pretty funny in his movies. I'd drink a beer with the guy.

Speaking of music, if you guys listen to this and don't like it you have no soul. It's okay to cry when you listen to it too
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SIW5QU2lGe8&feature=youtube_gdata_player
Edit: I'm crying right now, damn I need to go listen to some Drake to get my Gangsta up now.....

It's okay to cry sometimes. In a manly way.

Ps bros.

I called my grandpa and no answer :( I miss him.

I talked to social security. I really can't afford to get his last name hyphenated with mine :(

Awh :( Shirtless bro's are here.

I listen to all kinds of stuff, although I will be honest and say that song didn't do much for me.

Maybe these are more your style:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jvn6LzKPT1E
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wOAGmFMkQwc

iNFAwKzwpJy8z.gif

Gonna listen to the links you posted.

ChanHuk

Banned
I'm sure I drank more last night than all you fake alcoholics. Woke up sprawled out my living room with my pants on. That is not like me what so ever.

Greg

Wait, was it for telling that guy to fuck himself? I thought that was a reasonable reply to the 'son' condescension!

Let us embrace a moment of shirtless silence.

I'm took a sip of a new cup just as I read this.

And speaking of black metal, there's this progressive death metal band that has a lot of cool black metal influences in the vocals and instrumentation that I was really digging and meant to tell you about:

In Vain - Ænigma
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gr84_tXtrSc

And that new Bleed From Within CD is streaming here if you were interested:
http://loudwire.com/bleed-from-within-uprising-exclusive-album-stream/

I gave it a few listens and I'm still leaning towards their first 2 releases being better, but this one has its moments.
A little late getting back to you but I checked out that In Vain album and I really liked what I heard of it. I still need to give it a few more listens, though. I also just noticed that the new Bleed From Within is on Spotify so I'll be listening to that soon as well.

Speaking of The Black Dahlia Murder, I know those guys get a lot of hate because of their relatively mainstream breakthrough but honestly they know how to make some quality metal, in my opinion. I've always been a big fan of the vocals and the guitar/drum work is incredibly enjoyable in most of their stuff. Ritual had some fantastic tracks and really showed me that those guys aren't slowing down anytime soon so I'm looking forward to seeing what they do next.

And now I really want to listen to Funeral Thirst.

Greg

A little late getting back to you but I checked out that In Vain album and I really liked what I heard of it. I still need to give it a few more listens, though. I also just noticed that the new Bleed From Within is on Spotify so I'll be listening to that soon as well.

Speaking of The Black Dahlia Murder, I know those guys get a lot of hate because of their relatively mainstream breakthrough but honestly they know how to make some quality metal, in my opinion. I've always been a big fan of the vocals and the guitar/drum work is incredibly enjoyable in most of their stuff. Ritual had some fantastic tracks and really showed me that those guys aren't slowing down anytime soon so I'm looking forward to seeing what they do next.

And now I really want to listen to Funeral Thirst.
Glad to hear you're enjoying it.

And yeah, TBDM get a lot of unwarranted hate. They're one of those bands that are grouped together in the minds of the metal elitists just because they came out during the newer wave of metal bands (despite sounding nothing like them). They've been on fire their past few releases.

Greg

I messed up my back and haven't been able to lift for 2 1/2 weeks. And when I stop lifting I lose my appetite. And when I lose my appetite I lose my progress. And of course this happened a month after I was sick and was just getting back past my previous numbers.

GAIN WEIGHT FOR ME, MILCHJON!

Milchjon

I messed up my back and haven't been able to lift for 2 1/2 weeks. And when I stop lifting I lose my appetite. And when I lose my appetite I lose my progress. And of course this happened a month after I was sick and was just getting back past my previous numbers.

GAIN WEIGHT FOR ME, MILCHJON!

I'M ON IT!

:-(

ChanHuk

Banned
None of you stepped up as interim shirtless commish. Y'all disappoint me.

Well I splurged this weekend, and ate like a true fat kid. I weighed in at 172lbs today. Not even mad.

When is the German gonna be released from Gitmo?

Milchjon

None of you stepped up as interim shirtless commish. Y'all disappoint me.

Well I splurged this weekend, and ate like a true fat kid. I weighed in at 172lbs today. Not even mad.

When is the German gonna be released from Gitmo?

1 more week.

And of course I'll stand in for the commish.

Chan gets a 20k fine for getting fat in the offseason.

You have a legal obligation to stay in prime shape for your Shirtless return. You signed the contract, you pay the fine.

Top Bottom