• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Shirtless FF League : Shirts are for squares.

ChanHuk

Banned
1 more week.

And of course I'll stand in for the commish.

Chan gets a 20k fine for getting fat in the offseason.

You have a legal obligation to stay in prime shape for your Shirtless return. You signed the contract, you pay the fine.

FFFFUUUUUUUUUUUU

I appeal my fines on grounds that you have 3.5lbs of chili sitting there waiting for you to devour with a nice ale to wash it down with.

Hey bros, recommend me a new game to play. I'm depressed that I finished Valkyria Chronicles within a month.

EDIT: 2.2lbs = 1kg, I have to do this bullshit conversion all day at work when weighing patients.

ChanHuk

Banned
I can only play FPS games in short spurts because I get bored. The last FPS shooter I played other than COD was Resistance 2?

ChanHuk

Banned
I'll play anything as long as it keeps my attention. I'm watching the Valkyria Chronicles anime........yeah I'm awesome like that. It follows the game pretty closely, but they made the main character even more naive than he was in the game.

Greg

I'll play anything as long as it keeps my attention. I'm watching the Valkyria Chronicles anime........yeah I'm awesome like that. It follows the game pretty closely, but they made the main character even more naive than he was in the game.
That's worse than Ohio.

Milchjon

Shirtless bros. Chan is sad; console Chan, and don't be throwing no PS360 at him either.

Google says this is a pug hug:

hAA03FF4C

I trust Google.

ChanHuk

Banned
Pugs anger me, they should be punted.

That being said, my parents just split up, I knew it was coming.......you would think at 25 you'd be okay with it but that's 25 years of stability I don't have anymore.............

Wrayfield

What's up with you Bavarians believing in yourselves? You coming California?

It's just my track record, proven over a multi-year career. Anyway, never mess with a Bavarian Slav when it comes to drinking. :)

Will be in LA from June 7th until whenever E3 ends (like a week later or so).

Edit: Lots a shit happening for you lately. Stay strong, bruh.

Hey Wray, did you see that fellow AFC East homeboy WanderingWind will move to your neighborhood?

Wait what? Totally missed that. We can cry on our shoulders when our teams suck again in 8 months. WW, PM me if you wanna meet up or need some pointers around the area.

Milchjon

Pugs anger me, they should be punted.

That being said, my parents just split up, I knew it was coming.......you would think at 25 you'd be okay with it but that's 25 years of stability I don't have anymore.............

Fuck, that sucks. My parents are still very dear to me, and I think I'd have a hard time dealing with such a thing.

Stay strong. Your Shirtless bros are here for you.

ChanHuk

Banned
Appreciate all your concerns it has been a rough 7 months for me but hey, I'm better than yesterday but not as good as tomorrow, because tomorrow is a new day........I guess that's a way to look at things.

Wray; June 7th eh, yeah we can make something happen, LA is about 30-45minutes from me I'm in Orange County, its considered a suburb of LA I suppose.

My anger management teacher says I just need to let people talk and instead of screaming, throwing things and fining people, I need to think about pugs and other happy things.
Good! Cause I lied! I'm gonna pull the same shiiiaaat I did last year! But take the whole thing this year.

Top Bottom