• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Shirtless FF League : Shirts are for squares.

I can't wait to draft Wallace.

And Gronk.

Gonna be such a competition to draft TRich.

Gronk goes to the first loser.

tumblr_m8h68cekeC1qig8s8o1_500.gif

WRONG FUCKING DAY MOTHERFUCKERS!

WELCOME TO THE FINE-FUCKFEST 2K13!

100k to Greg! FUCK YOU GREG!

100k to the Kitty! FUCK YOU KITTY!

100k to Darkest Red! FUCK YOU WITH YOUR FREE AGENT SIGNINGS!

100k to Chan! PUT ON SOME PANTS, HOBO!

100k to Blackghost! I HOPE THE FUCKING DAWG POUND COLLAPSES ON YOUR FACE!

100k to Fox! GO EAT A BAG OF TEBOW DICKS!

-10k to Milchjon, Actstriker, Lunchbox, Sanjuro! I'm so sorry for your losses :(

100k to Snes! WII U SUCKS! BUCS SUCK! GERMANY UBER ALLESCH, ASSHOLE!

100k to Wrayfield! BECAUSE I CAN CAN CAN!

100k to Larry! YOU'RE A NICE GUY, BUT FUCK YOUR TEAM!

And

tumblr_mdtw3mFqyz1rg058yo1_400.gif

150k to Godslay! YOU HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH IT, BUT IT'S STILL YOUR FAULT! WHY DO THIS TO ME!?

100 million dollar fine to Robert Kraft, get your wrinkly dick out of your super model and do something!

tumblr_mbia5oYZ8c1rstfoqo1_500.gif

*Wes will receive no fine because of the dog on a jetski gif

** I'm forgetting about people, but they too will feel my wrath

UberTag

At least you got Amendola locked up to ease the pain.
Would have been far worse had he fallen through the cracks to someone else after letting Welker go.

I hope my Bills go 0-16 this season.

I'll tell them for you.

What is big and dumb and stupid?

The Pats

I'm not sure you could have stabbed me any harder in the back without going straight through me.

You're my favorite Shirtless guy now.

Goddamn a 150k fine! At least it's not Gronk I guess, that's some consolation.

I wanted to give you a 1 million dollar fine, but what Greg did for his 1 million dollar fine was worse, so I went easy on you.

So how the hell am I supposed to pay this fine?

I don't want to.

I'll explain the fine system again. Being the absolute leader of this League, I granted myself the power to fine 'You People' because I wanted to.

Now, you are allowed to give me the money if you want to, I wouldn't say no to a 100k. But the other option is that, if you reach 1 million and I'm in your city, then you're forced to
consider to
buy me a beer.

Man, my wife is going to be pissed if she sees this $100,000 withdrawal on my bank account statement. What's your mailing address, Dutch? Do I have to cover shipping too?

Greg

I'm not sure you could have stabbed me any harder in the back without going straight through me.
I could've said Gronk, but I took your feelings into consideration!

Man, my wife is going to be pissed if she sees this $100,000 withdrawal on my bank account statement. What's your mailing address, Dutch? Do I have to cover shipping too?
You have to use weird stamp amounts to get them to his house - I had like 6 of them on the Christmas card I sent. I didn't know 1 cent and 5 cent stamps existed!

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
I'll explain the fine system again. Being the absolute leader of this League, I granted myself the power to fine 'You People' because I wanted to.

Now, you are allowed to give me the money if you want to, I wouldn't say no to a 100k. But the other option is that, if you reach 1 million and I'm in your city, then you're forced to
consider to
buy me a beer.

I am okay with this.

If you sent cash, then I'll pay for shipping. Also, your wife will understand, us Patriots stick together. U-S-A! U-S-A! Capitalism! And all that stuff.

I could've said Gronk, but I took your feelings into consideration!

I'm not sure how I feel right now.

ChanHuk

Banned
Hey fake German. At least your fraud cheating team isn't in full rebuilding mode. Raiders have 32 million in dead money. That's 30% of their salary paying for players not on the roster. Yay Al Davis. 2014 will be a great year as far as the cap goes for the Raiders a full draft and lots of cap.

Hey fake German. At least your fraud cheating team isn't in full rebuilding mode. Raiders have 32 million in dead money. That's 30% of their salary paying for players not on the roster. Yay Al Davis. 2014 will be a great year as far as the cap goes for the Raiders a full draft and lots of cap.

Fuck up enough this year and you can draft Clowney next year. A great piece to build your D around, and at least you're making progress now, it's rough now, but the future looks somewhat bright ?

ChanHuk

Banned
There's only 3 returning starters on the D assuming Kelly is released. They're going to build the D around Lamar Houston who I absolutely love. Basically a younger more swag Seymour. He definitely needs to slide inside since he's not fast enough to rush the edge, but I think he graded out as top DE against the run.

That being said, I made a bad investment and lost lots of money :(

ChanHuk

Banned
You can come cry here at the hospital with me Dutch, I'll be here for 12hrs doing literally nothing other than wait for the cafeteria to open for lunch.

Wrayfield

Lol Dutch going mental <3.

Another thing: Is there a shirtless Boston brother who wants to go for drinks this weekend? My treat, drinking alone ain't fun.

Wrayfield

When/where?

Tonight or tomorrow night. Hanging around touristy places but open to suggestions.

Edit: Currently in a place call Anthem near Faneuil Hall. Yeah, I know. I only came over here because a year ago there was this scrumptious bar maid. Not in tonight tho...

Wrayfield

Hungover this morning. Woke up ar 5. Wtf, at least there are so many perfect places for a greasy hungover breakkie in this country.

Feeling better now. Another night out.

Top Bottom